Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? (9039 Views)

Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by nosmas: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2011
Well it is always said that you should always appreciate and compliment your wife food. But in a situation where her various types of the soup she cook is not as tasty. How do you pass the message across as a good husband that want change
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by dayokanu(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2011
Spit it in her face

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2011
My Opinion May Differ, I dont really care if you accept it or not, But You Asked for It, So here it is:

First, You compliment her and tell her WellDone, for atleast Making the Effort to cook! Many Ladies Cant cook!

Tell her when you know No one else is Around to hear you say it, So that you dont Embarrass her

If you have any Experience in cooking Show her some tips!

Dont Forget, Encouragement Does Alot!

Say Something Like:

"Honey the Soup was nice, but would have been best if this and this was added!". Believe me She would try harder next time, and when she does, Say something like
"Yeah that's It! You are getting it now, but u still forgot this and this!

You alone can Encourage your wife to be a better Cook! 

NOBODY IS ABOVE ENCOURAGEMENT! wink

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2011
Dump the entire pot over her head.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by NnamdiN: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2011
simple. Always tell her u r very very very hungry(with emphasis o) b4 each meal, then eat very very very little afterwards and tell her u enjoyed d meal and dat t'was so tasty, and dat u r happy to have a good wife and a good cook too,unless she's dull(upstairs),she doesn't need psychic powers to know u meant otherwise
Hope it helps

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by ifyalways(f): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2011
Men sef!

How do u tell her that you are bored to death with "missionary position" and wants to try something else?You show her by starting it,taking the lead,right?

Same way with her culinary skills cos before you can honestly say someone's cooking is not good,you should be better than her.Get into the kitchen yourself and prepare that delish soup u have in ur head.She wud spot the positive differnce and ask you how you did it.

Or.get her the cooking book.Go to nld kitchen,print out Missy's recipes and prep. methods and keep handy in ur kitchen,she wud get the message.

Btw,During ur courtship days she never cooked 'soup' for you?was the 'soup' sweet then?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by MrGlobe(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2011
Tell her you would be embarking on a 40 day, 40 night fasting. If she no code during or after the fasting. Tell am say you like make she go catering school

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by denzel2009: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2011
Tell her romantically that you don't like bitter leaf in all your food.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by dayokanu(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Dump the entire pot over her head.

Correct girl, You know I would do this to you next time you cook that horrible soup for me.

ifyalways:

Men sef!

How do u tell her that you are bored to death with "missionary position" and wants to try something else?You show her by starting it,taking the lead,right?

Same way with her culinary skills cos before you can honestly say someone's cooking is not good,you should be better than her.Get into the kitchen yourself and prepare that delish soup u have in your head.She wud spot the positive differnce and ask you how you did it.

Or.get her the cooking book.Go to nld kitchen,print out Missy's recipes and prep. methods and keep handy in your kitchen,she wud get the message.

Btw,During your courtship days she never cooked 'soup' for you?was the 'soup' sweet then?

All these stress ? wouldnt it be better to eat outside than to continue eating wifeys food that might induce dysentry.

Courtship days they were eating "Koko soup"
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Correct girl, You know I would do this to you next time you cook that horrible soup for me.

Good thing I only cook for myself.

If a typical Ekiti man like ma papa can cook up a storm, I dont know wetin be the issue of your own pathetic generation of "men"

Berra pray for your brothers or let them eat juju soup at Iya Basira cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2011
easy! By cooking your own of course.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by dayokanu(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Good thing I only cook for myself.

If a typical Ekiti man like ma papa can cook up a storm, I dont know wetin be the issue of your own pathetic generation of "men"

Berra pray for your brothers or let them eat juju soup at Iya Basira cheesy

Possibly he might find another woman who would be willing to cook delicious soup and play side.

Or Iya Basiraa might choose to use love portion on the man
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2011
women never play second fiddle for long so if he wants to risk that for sidepiece food, good luck
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2011
sexkillz:

My Opinion May Differ, I dont really care if you accept it or not, But You Asked for It, So here it is:

First, You compliment her and tell her WellDone, for atleast Making the Effort to cook! Many Ladies Cant cook!

Tell her when you know No one else is Around to hear you say it, So that you dont Embarrass her

If you have any Experience in cooking Show her some tips!

Dont Forget, Encouragement Does Alot!

Say Something Like:

"Honey the Soup was nice, but would have been best if this and this was added!". Believe me She would try harder next time, and when she does, Say something like
"Yeah that's It! You are getting it now, but u still forgot this and this!

You alone can Encourage your wife to be a better Cook! 

NOBODY IS ABOVE ENCOURAGEMENT! wink

aww, you always give such good advice smiley. I agree with this.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by kieryn(f): 12:45am On Jul 11, 2011
The same way you open your mouth to taste her food, open your mouth and tell her that her soup is not sweet. There no need beating around the bush. Or you be tasting that for the rest of married life. Then kindly teach her how to cook or get someone to teach her
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by obowunmi(m): 2:19am On Jul 11, 2011
Speak with her in love and in kindness.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by Omolola1(f): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2011
say it in a very loving way so she won't feel bad
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by vacancy2(f): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
appreciation from the heart first and then ciritcism in a loving manner.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by OAM4J: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2011
Honey, did anyone offends you today? Looks like you are not happy and its telling on your cooking. - She will get the message. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by armyofone(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2011
smh!! i don't blame you. why don't you both eat out (note i said you both) instead of insulting her cooking?

that's how they start o. today, it is soup not sweet like you don't have hands to add sugar to it or go in there and make a sweet pot of soup undecided
tomorrow it will be her se.x is not sweet.
i think you should be responsible for making the meals henceforth.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by dayokanu(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^ eat out see your mouth lik eating out.

Dont you know economy is bad, even president Obama said we should reduce eating out

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by armyofone(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
tongue
then he should do the cooking himself.
yeah when he is secretly taking Madam First lady out for dinner, grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
So ou mean you wont cook Ofensala for me your hubby?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by armyofone(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2011
i cook for me alone. we eat out tongue or you cook, i am a gun and book holder not pots and pans. nothing do me tongue
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by ronkebp(f): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
The wife can hire a cook that would be cooking for the house, infact the hubby can tell her to look for a cook (elderly) to help her out, and by so doing she can learn from the cook, And he should say it in such a way that it would not cause any problems, he can say, 'he does not want her to be over- stressing herself', therefore, they should get a cook to help them out. lo baa tan!!!!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by clemcykul(f): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2011
simply call her "mama Ngozi this food no sweet" if she wan nack head for wall that one na her onions, all u know be say u don talk ur mind hehehhee grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by tEsLim(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
Simple "add SUGAR". Or tell her to bring the sugar cup from the kitchen. What other sweetener would be better than raw sugar?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by birdman(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2011
friend tread carefully. plz google otapiapia b4 u try anything
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by kandiikane(m): 3:07am On Jul 20, 2011
Oh gosh!! This one na a big fat kwesun. Ah, how do I tell my wife she cannot cook? *Scratches head* ahh, its hard sha. . undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by kandiikane(m): 3:10am On Jul 20, 2011
tEsLim:

Simple "add SUGAR". Or tell her to bring the sugar cup from the kitchen. What other sweetener would be better than raw sugar?
Kekeke, try splenda it might help sweeten the food. . grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by SkySpirit(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2011
Just ask her who cook dis food?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love / Reasons For Giving Many Names To Babies / A Letter To My Father! By Refiner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.