Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa (4793 Views)

Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian / Australia Or New Zealand Student Visa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by oskaroni(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2011
A friend of mine want to travel with working visa then later on combine work and study together.Which country should he choose between belarus or australia
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by ayomission(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2011
Australia will better but will be a lil difficult in getting the work visa.Belarus wil be ten times easier but i dont knw much of their economy and friendliness
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by oskaroni(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ok 10nk u bt wit a working visa is one allowed to later on mix studying wit his work if he wants or they dont allow them to do anyting apart 4rm working
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2011
In aussie you are allowed to study for 4 months, anything longer than that you have to apply for a student visa but if he is applying from Nigeria with a Nigerian passport , he will not be getting the working holiday visa because Nigeria is not amongst em listed countries eligible for it
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by Bisijohn: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
I will be relocating to Australia-Sydney area soonest for a job. How is the cost of living there? How much is the cost of accommodation? Is it better and economical to buy a car? How much do u think i can spend for my upkeep in a month etc.I sincerely welcome any useful information.
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by Emmysaint: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2011
I will like to know more about AUSTRALIA Visa base on Studying, Working e.t.c get back to me as soon as possible. you can flash me on this number 08027078834 so as to come online, update me of upcoming information, please.
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by opiacino: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
I live in Aus, its expensive. Look at spending about 500 dollars per week just for rent, food, power, transport.
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by Emmysaint: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2011
How can i get admission to the school first or is it a on working Visa or how to get Visa to Australian. you can get to me on my number 08027078834 or you drop a comment here. i really want to have more information on Australian Visa. help the thread for more information. Thanks.
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by BestDad: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2011
@OP: go to http://www.immi.gov.au/ for all the info you need.

@Jennykandry: Its is "in Oz" not "in Aussie". An Aussie is an Australian grin
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by eghost247(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
Another Person about to go on sucide misson
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 07, 2011
opiacino:

I live in Aus, its expensive. Look at spending about 500 dollars per week just for rent, food, power, transport.

First off, if you live in Aussie then you should know that we DONT PAY FOR POWER, WATER AND GAS BILL EVERY WEEK.

Second off people can cut their coats according to their size. A decent amount of food for a single person for atleast 3 weeks should cost at least a 100dollars, how much is a bag of 5kg basmetti rice sef(if not on special)? 13dollars. Me and my family use that bag for weeks. If he is coming from Nigeria then he might as well not even buy alot of things as he can bring food stuffs into the country. The egusi and ogbono I brought from Naija late last year still full house. There is shared accomodation where peeps pay 120-150dolls per week .

Best Dad:

@OP: go to http://www.immi.gov.au/ for all the info you need.

@Jennykandry: Its is "in Oz" not "in Aussie". An Aussie is an Australian grin

Sorry Mr man I use ''Aussie'' for both. Always have(for years) and always will. Save ya correction.
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2011
invitation letter to someone I don't know? You are a joke
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by eghost247(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2011
jennykadry:

Sily would be the right word
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^Wetin do your own hand? can't you apply yourself?
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by eghost247(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2011
jennykadry:

I tire o
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by nanidee(f): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2011
jennykadry:

jennykadry:

Emmysaint:

Please no be fight ooooooooooooo, i just they ask, Ok.

smiley

looool, abeg, no finish me with laughter o. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by justwise(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2011
Emmysaint:

What school in Australian that don't accept TOEFL, SAT e.t.c. I don't have ANYONE, can it be possible to find a school,  since i have been searching for schools in Australia, i havn't got 1. can someone help me out. Is there a school like that in Australia. Someone help. Any link can help !!!  smiley

This is the list of universities in Australia, take your time and visit their websites. http://www.australian-universities.com/list/

http://www.australian-universities.com/rankings/
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by justwise(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2011
Emmysaint:

@Justwise, can't you just try and send me the only 1 university that don't required such, I have been online now, just searching, is even taking much of my time. Just try for me, you have try for this, but it's remain just 1. you have good informations. Please to this address kel.johnson_dr at yahoo dot come that is not my real email just send it there i will see it. Thanks.

Really? Ok, i'm watching my neighbour's knicker dry, when i'm done with that i will let u know. sad
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by worry246(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
Emmysaint
Sorry but there is a sad thing that you may have to face.
So many people in the past have gone to school saying "we learnt English at home"
When they get to school they can hardly speak English let alone read and write at the level required.
This is why so many countries now place high standards on the language requirements.
For example UK now is very strict.
Without TOEFL you may struggle to find good school.
If you do get offer check and double check that school is genuine!!
Shine your eyes for bogus school or uni.
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 08, 2011
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah justwise oooooo. Hehehehe.

Don't mind the dude, he is not ready to travel. When he is travel, he would get his lazy azz and sort himself out instead sitting down and waiting for manna to fall from the sky.

When my cousin finished high school and wanted to come here, I told her to research the schools properly and apply herself, I also told her then that,the only info I want from her is the health care and financial query. The fact say I dey here does not mean I will do everything for them, they won't learn that way. This gurl did her research and I was also doing some underground researching here but I did not tell her. She applied from Nigeria and in less than 2 weeks got an admission. She booked her IELTS herself and sent me a copy of the result . I only came into the show when she was about to apply for a visa and I just did not want her to make a mistake.

This na young gurl fresh from high school ooo, e come be old papa like emmysaint dey wait for people to help am apply.
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by justwise(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2011
jennykadry:

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah justwise oooooo. Hehehehe.
Don't mind the dude, he is not ready to travel. When he is travel, he would get his lazy azz and sort himself out instead sitting down and waiting for manna to fall from the sky.When my cousin finished high school and wanted to come here, I told her to research the schools properly and apply herself, I also told her then that,the only info I want from her is the health care and financial query. The fact say I dey here does not mean I will do everything for them, they won't learn that way. This gurl did her research and I was also doing some underground researching here but I did not tell her. She applied from Nigeria and in less than 2 weeks got an admission. She booked her IELTS herself and sent me a copy of the result . I only came into the show when she was about to apply for a visa and I just did not want her to make a mistake. This na young gurl fresh from high school ooo, e come be old papa like emmysaint dey wait for people to help am apply.

Don't mind him, if one can't study IELTS and take the exam then what is the point of dreaming of studying in a developed country? He is not ready yet.
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by oskaroni(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2011
U jst have to help urself b4 seeking for help
Re: Australia Or Belarus Which Is Best To Go On Working Visa by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^Don't mind him.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Many Hours Is Lagos To Abeokuta? / My Personal Experience With GIG Transport Company / Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.