Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? (24754 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money? / My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2011
Guys, how do u feel if your gf gives you a Teddy as a gift?

What is your impression?

what is your reaction?

what will you do with the teddy?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2011
what kinda insult is that? undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by 190: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2011
Its cool

I'll take it and keep it close to my pillow

I see nothing wrong with that undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2011
;d
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2011
odiaero:

I will beat her up, what kinda insult is that? undecided

Beat her up?!?! shocked shocked shocked Why now cry cry cry

190:

Its cool

I'll take it and keep it close to my pillow

I see nothing wrong with that undecided

Awwww. . . Thats sooo sweet kiss kiss Will u name it? cheesy

sexkillz:

;d

Wetin be this now? sad
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Brite02(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
Omg! A teddy? grin

Oh my goodness. She berra

dont ohhh grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
Brite02:

Omg! A teddy? grin

Oh my goodness. She berra

dont ohhh grin

Why now? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2011
He will smile offcourse and then curse you in his heart.

There are a billion gifts ideas. Why would I want to persent my bf a teddy in the first place?

If that is considered romantic, that one na wao.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2011
rokiatu:

He will smile offcourse and then curse you in his heart.

There are a billion gifts ideas. Why would I want to persent my bf a teddy in the first place?

If that is considered romantic, that one na wao.

But what if the teddy is a cute one?

Like say this one

I mean common, why would he curse on sumthin as cute as this? sad
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ms. Potato:

But what if the teddy is a cute one?

Like say this one

I mean common, why would he curse on sumthin as cute as this? sad
This girl is really funny.

Yaa that one is a good one for a man. grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2011
rokiatu:

This girl is really funny.

Yaa that one is a good one for a man. grin grin

Do u really mean it or u are insulting me? sad
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2011
hahahhahahahaha Potato please I am not in a good mood and I really don't wanna laugh.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2011
rokiatu:

hahahhahahahaha Potato please I am not in a good mood and I really don't wanna laugh.

Why now? shocked shocked shocked Did I make u angry?

Here, see this teddy,. It will brighten up your day I promise

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2011
You are far too sweet dear. You can not make anyone angry. wink wink wink I like the teddy. I appreciate it. kiss
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2011
lol, Gabby you are really very funny! cheesy It never crossed my mind to give my BF a teddy bear. It's kinda girl thing for me. grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Ivynwa(f): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2011
Hug it of course, what can you do?

H-e-e-e you guys are just reminding me how my Popsie threw away my teddy that I brought home from school when I was schooling.  I had to pick my poor Teddy and hid it out of his sight. Lol
What was he even thinking?? It could be that he couldn't stand that.  Do men hate Teddies or what?  Don't mind my sweet Pop.  grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2011
rokiatu:

You are far too sweet dear. You can not make anyone angry. wink wink wink I like the teddy. I appreciate it. kiss

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss

Eyah:

lol, Gabby you are really very funny! cheesy It never crossed my mind to give my BF a teddy bear. It's kinda girl thing for me. grin

I see. So what would u give him?

Ivynwa:

Hug it of course, what can you do?

H-e-e-e you guys are just reminding how my Popsie threw away my teddy that I brought home from school when I was schooling. It's as if he can't stand that. I had to pick my poor Teddy and hide it out of his sight. Lol
What was he even thinking?? Do men hate Teddies or what? Don't mind my sweet Pop.

Your father threw away a teddy? Oh my!!! I would report him to PETA ooo angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by McCoy91(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2011
I'd tell her I love her and get her a football to prove it
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Ivynwa(f): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ms. Potato:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
I see. So what would u give him?
Your father threw away a teddy? Oh my!!! I would report him to PETA ooo angry angry angry cry cry cry

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2011
McCoy91:

shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by 190: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2011
[size=28pt]These Ms Potato Teddies are one Ugly MOTHER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2011
My Definition of teddy bear: Her very attractive (real life) best friend who has a very tight inside and a pair of incredile booby.
If her definition of a teddy is anything different, it is going to end up being torn apart by my dog
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by McCoy91(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ahn ahn, what's wrong with it? Are you sexist?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^^
Of what other use are those darned things?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by alstarmayo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2011
Its implication is 'am nt goin to be around so hug this teddy while am away to keep u company'
my reaction I will tell her thank you nd pass it 2 my niece
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MMM2(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2011
4 what? angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MrCork17: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2011
huh? give me teddy beer or giv me punny? what will i do with teddy? angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by zealot4me(f): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2011
McCoy91:

lmao! grin

Mr, Cork:

huh? give me teddy beer or giv me punny? what will i do with teddy? angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Goldieluks: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2011
All Potatoto teddies wowowor sha undecided

@OP,I will slaap kick my girl fwend if she gives me a teddy,
wetin i wan use teddy do? grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Beat her up?!?! shocked shocked shocked Why now cry cry cry

Awwww. . . Thats sooo sweet kiss kiss Will u name it? cheesy

Wetin be this now? sad

Cos that dont add up as guys thing, between, all ur teddy are so scary, why?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Pweety4me(f): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^Lol scary?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by degubi(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2011
Either she went out of her way to get me a rather queer gift, or she is trying to test my response, or she is playing a sick joke, either way rather than kicking her and slapping which is quite unmanly as some people are pointing out i would just lovingly tell her to keep the Teddy closest to her pillow and anytime she longs to have me around and i cannot be there she should hold the teddy close and think of me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' / Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships / Code 16 On How To Toast A Nigeria Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.