Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? (24745 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money? / My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by african1(f): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2011
I have never thought of giving my boyfriend a teddy, but I will do it as an expirement. He better not throw it away. angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2011
190:

These Ms Potato Teddies are one Ugly MOTHER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Goldieluks:

All Potatoto teddies wowowor sha undecided

@OP,I will slaap kick my girl fwend if she gives me a teddy,
wetin i wan use teddy do? grin

odiaero:

Cos that dont add up as guys thing, between, all your teddy are so scary, why?

Are u guys for real? shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry I cannot believe u guys just insulted my teddies!!! Wetin be your own sef? angry angry angry How bout these ones than?

This teddy was given to me by my bobo. He said I got no taste in teddies and he has tatste. God forbid! angry angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2011
Mynd_44:

My Definition of teddy bear: Her very attractive (real life) best friend who has a very tight inside and a pair of incredile bosom.
If her definition of a teddy is anything different, it is going to end up being torn apart by my dog

Mr, Cork:

huh? give me teddy beer or giv me punny? what will i do with teddy? angry

Why are u resembling your gf to a teddy sef? undecided

McCoy91:

Ahn ahn, what's wrong with it? Are you sexist?

Abi ooo. Ask him angry angry angry

alstarmayo:

Its implication is 'am nt goin to be around so hug this teddy while am away to keep u company'
my reaction I will tell her thank you nd pass it 2 my niece

pass to your niece ke? I will beat you up! angry angry angry embarassed lipsrsealed

M M M:

4 what? angry

For what? What does a human do to teddy? Haave u ask yourself that question before? Huh angry

degubi:

Either she went out of her way to get me a rather queer gift, or she is trying to test my response, or she is playing a sick joke, either way rather than kicking her and slapping which is quite unmanly as some people are pointing out i would just lovingly tell her to keep the Teddy closest to her pillow and anytime she longs to have me around and i cannot be there she should hold the teddy close and think of me.

U are sweet but If Im your gf, I want you take it by force or I will cry angry

african1:

I have never thought of giving my boyfriend a teddy, but I will do it as an expirement. He better not throw it away. angry

Abi oo. try it and get back to me sha. wink
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by alstarmayo(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2011
@ms potato bt seriously wat girl in her right senses would do dat if it was a vals day gift I would assume she didnt have money 2buy me something and gave a gift from her ex/toaster.
And you are lucky I did not give you a black eye in the first place 4 u 2say u will beat me. The essence of a gift is appreciation my 8year old niece will appreciate it more and thats all dat matters
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 11, 2011
The last teddy bear i got from a babe,ended up becoming me and my bro's soccer ball substitute, mehn it was fun.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 1:25am On Jul 11, 2011
alstarmayo:

@ms potato bt seriously wat girl in her right senses would do dat if it was a vals day gift I would assume she didnt have money 2buy me something and gave a gift from her ex/toaster.
And you are lucky I did not give you a black eye in the first place 4 u 2say u will beat me. The essence of a gift is appreciation my 8year old niece will appreciate it more and thats all dat matters

Tell me, what gifts would u prefer your gf to give u? undecided

pc guru:

The last teddy bear i got from a babe,ended up becoming me and my bro's soccer ball substitute, mehn it was fun.

Mehnnn. . . Boyus will be boys undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by LordReed(m): 2:21am On Jul 11, 2011
No doubt teddies are cute but not very appropriate gifts for guys.

I have received two teddies in the past one I gave out, the other is still collecting dust in the cupboard.

Moral of the story? Don't give a guy a teddy unless he is g[i]a[/i]y or heavily metrosexual.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 2:27am On Jul 11, 2011
Lord_Reed:

I have received two teddies in the past one I gave out, the other is still collecting dust in the cupboard.

Moral of the story? Don't give a guy a teddy unless he is g[i]a[/i]y or heavily metrosexual.

URGHHH! U are just like Mr T!!! angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by LordReed(m): 3:14am On Jul 11, 2011
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 11, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Really? My boyfriend has teddys in his place given to him in the past and hes definitly not gay. Or whatever metrosexual is
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by LordReed(m): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2011
@talina
Metrosexual is a neologism derived from metropolitan and heterosexual coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in a post-industrial, capitalist culture) who spends a lot of time and money on shopping for his appearance.[1] Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of sex deconstruction and its associations with consumerism.

It is also termed to mean a man who is in touch with his feminine side.

Your BF is most likely a metrosexual like me but at a higher degree.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 11, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@talina
Metrosexual is a neologism derived from metropolitan and heterosexual coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in a post-industrial, capitalist culture) who spends a lot of time and money on shopping for his appearance.[1] Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of sex deconstruction and its associations with consumerism.

It is also termed to mean a man who is in touch with his feminine side.

Your BF is most likely a metrosexual like me but at a higher degree.

Thanks for the definition grin You know he does like to dress well so it looks like I was wrong. Interesting.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by african1(f): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2011
So I did it!! I bought him a teddy and gave it to him. He said thank you and took it home, I called a while and asked what he did with the teddy and he said he gave it to his baby sister because he didn't know what to do with it, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I know angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by 190: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2011
Potatoe teddies are one mean UGLY MOTHER undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2011
african1:

So I did it!! I bought him a teddy and gave it to him. He said thank you and took it home, I called a while and asked what he did with the teddy and he said he gave it to his baby sister because he didn't know what to do with it, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I know angry angry angry angry angry

OMG!!!! Mehnnn! I know how does that feel!!! My bf gave the teddy I gave him to his 7 year old sister and I was furious! I didnt eat his Egusi soup that day and I was closing my eyes while my nose pointed up to the ceiling. He had to beg me and I almost cried that day! I ask him where is the love? angry angry angry

And than it explain to me that its not normal for a guy to have a teddy and Im like U ARE MEAN!!! angry angry angry

And he was like ok baby, Im sorry I wont do it again but just to tell u Im not a fan of teddies.

Anyways, we went to disney land and I bought an Original Mickey Mouse and I gave it to him. Since then, he kept it in his drawer. cry cry cry

190:

Potatoe teddies are one mean UGLY MOTHER undecided

U said u like teddies in your earlier post, Why the hating now? angry angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by african1(f): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2011
^^^ I am sooo mad, I know I did the thing as an experiment but I don't care. I can't believe he gave away the present I got for him without even keeping it for couple hours. Heartless I tell you. I am not gonna answer his calls for tonight and tomorrow, and maybe Tuesday. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2011
lol @african1

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2011
african1:

^^^ I am sooo mad, I know I did the thing as an experiment but I don't care. I can't believe he gave away the present I got for him without even keeping it for couple hours. Heartless I tell you. I am not gonna answer his calls for tonight and tomorrow, and maybe Tuesday. angry angry angry angry angry

Men can be soo heartless!  angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by african1(f): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2011
His Excellency B.K. Njoku:

lol @african1

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol Why are you laughing at my misery?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Zahnda(f): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2011
Wtf's up with all this lameness masquerading as romance? Stop The Madness Already!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by alstarmayo(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Tell me, what gifts would u prefer your gf to give u? undecided

A tie or perfume will be appropriate or even boxers short. An average nigerian girl will not even appreciate a teddy bear
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2011
alstarmayo:

A tie or perfume will be appropriate or even boxers short. An average nigerian girl will not even appreciate a teddy bear

is it because they prefer a Blackberry and a car and credit and cash? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Goldieluks: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2011
That black doll abi na tedddy,is also urglyy angry angry
Mspototo post fine teddy naw. embarassed
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2011
Ugly ke? But she is half Naija ooo Why is she not cute now? cry cry cry

Ok here are some others I have

Pluto Pinky

Rose

Rosie

Arent they cute? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by alstarmayo(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

is it because they prefer a Blackberry and a car and credit and cash? undecided

yea who doesnt though other tend not to make their priority
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Goldieluks: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2011
OK these new ones are cute--ish. the last one looked strangled and patched up,why?

Lmao @Half Nija grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MMM2(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2011
do teddy supply punny? angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
alstarmayo:

yea who doesnt though other tend not to make their priority

For me I would honestly feel bad if my bf buys me a BB cause I know how expensive it will cost so I rather buy it with my hard earned money

Goldieluks:

OK these new ones are cute--ish. the last one looked strangled and patched up,why?

Lmao @Half Nija grin grin grin

Well my dear, if you see some looking strangled and some looking very old, its because their age is about from 15 to 20 + years old.

Pluto Pinky is 22 years old this year. Rose is 18 and Rosie is 21 years old.

M M M:

do teddy supply punny? angry angry

I thought you are born again angry angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by alstarmayo(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2011
@ms potato so many ladies will say otherwise because they want to show off to their friends they have a rich bf and the guy will be trying to keep the pace by buying lacewig of 40k for the lady and other things like that.

Personally if my gf is not the money type I will shower her more.
Kudos to u
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MsPotato(f): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2011
alstarmayo:

@ms potato so many ladies will say otherwise because they want to show off to their friends they have a rich bf and the guy will be trying to keep the pace by buying lacewig of 40k for the lady and other things like that.

Personally if my gf is not the money type I will shower her more.
Kudos to u

The thing is relationships are not about money or materialistic things. I always tell myself and other people, just thank God he didnt cheat on you. Thank God that theres someone out there that loves you. Thank God that he is genuine and not that kinda guy that would sell you out.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by newguy1(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2011
just present it as gift to another girl
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by Goldieluks: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2011
Ms Potatoto grin grin

that means those teddy are grown up boys and girls,then.
are they virgins? shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander / Code 16 On How To Toast A Nigeria Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.