Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Last Assault To Rescue The Bride For The Rapture - Dr. Augusto Maquengo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Last Assault To Rescue The Bride For The Rapture - Dr. Augusto Maquengo (2956 Views)

Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo) / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / I Dream Of The Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Assault To Rescue The Bride For The Rapture - Dr. Augusto Maquengo by goodvine: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2011
Dear Friends: Our friend Dr. Augusto Maquengo of Tunisia shares his encounter with his prayer team and the HOLY SPIRIT. Dr. Maquengo is a faithful follower of Christ and we have known him to pray over people and they have received wonderful miraculous gifts from the HOLY SPIRIT.

THE LAST ASSAULT TO RESCUE THE BRIDE FOR THE RAPTURE

Brethren,

Today mid-night prayers were so powerful and Mighty. We were joined again by Sister Leilani Bunna from Pennsylvania, USA and Brother Henry Mansaray from Sierra Leone here in Tunis. Brother Michael, The International Evangelist from Ireland in Europe continues with us.

Immediately we started praying the Lord spoke to me very clearly: THIS IS MY LAST ARMY WHICH I AM USING TO ASSAULT AND RESCUE THE BRIDE BEFORE I RAPTURE THE SPOTLESS BRIDE TO MYSELF.

Brethren, the rapture will be an assault of the Lord on what the devil thinks, the world and the people there in are his property. As the Bible says it very clearly: Matthew 24:27: For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. So the rapture will happen light lightening and very fast and quick.

Those who are joining in prayer wherever you are, be blessed that you are exactly being used by the Lord to rescue the Bride. Your Reward is so big that the Lord will surely surprise you.

PRAYER AND ATTACK ON THE GODDESS OF MAMMON (LOVE OF MONEY AND GREED)

The Holy Spirit led us through Joshua chapter 2. We then were led to pray serious the following prayer points:

1. Smoke storm of the Lord invade the Church and the world to intoxicate the Church with repentance, holiness, righteousness, and total surrender and love of God in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.

2. Power of the Living God deliver the bride of Christ from the jaws and grip of the mammon, New World Order, secret society, freemasons and the spirit of ecumenism (this is the demon who says that no matter what you believe in we are together) in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

3. Fire of God incinerate and cremate every demonic operations and Administration or management over the Church (Bride) of Christ and the servants of God.

4. Fire of the living God to burn every single demonic bondage over the Pastors, Evangelist, and the Church to be liberated for the glorious rapture. The Lord gave us verses to pray them out. He gave us:
Psalms 35:5: Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them.

Psalms 35:6: Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.

Psalms 35:7: For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.

Psalms 35:8: Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

As we prayed and prayed, I saw the heavens break forth like a huge light and launching to the earth several angels like fire rushing to the earth on their targets.

The Holy Spirit then gave us Psalms 11:6: Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

VISION OF MAMMON BY A MEMBER OF THE PRAYER TEAM MEMBER:
We prayed that brimstone, snares, and fire with sulfur be poured upon the gods and goddess of Mammon (love of money) and prosperity that have deceived the Church and sold the integrity relationship of the Church (Bride) of Christ. As we earnestly prayed and prayed, one of my spiritual Daughters saw a huge giant demon full of evil and ugly and whose one of the eye was pierced with a sword and blood coming out of it. It was so ugly and dirty and it was already tired with the fire we were praying over this giant demon.

The Holy Spirit the led us to Psalms 21:9: Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.

We prayed seriously and prayed. The Holy Spirit also added us to use Isaiah 29:6: Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

We then proceeded to pray seriously and seriously against this giant ugly dirty demon of Mammon (love of Money) who has captured the Church and the Tele-evangelists and Pastors. We prayed seriously that they Servants of God will be delivered from greedy, love of money and focus of prosperity messages instead of preaching the kingdom of God through repentance of sins, holiness and the coming of Christ.

BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OVER THE GROUP:
As we prayed and prayed, the Holy Spirit directed us to pray in tongues. To our amazing, four three people were baptized in tongues immediately by the Holy Spirit:

1. Sister Leilani Bunna from Pennsylvania, USA
2. Brother Henry Mansaray from Sierra Leone who just joined the group for prayers here in Tunis AND
3. Pedro from Angola, a boy of 7 years old.

They all spoke in tongues, the mighty language of the Holy Spirit. What a Mighty God we serve. It was such an awesome moment and power of God.

Soldiers of the Light are being called to join in this Prayer conference and rescue the Bride of Christ. As the Lord told us: THIS IS THE LAST ASSAULT FOR THE BRIDE OF CHRIST AND THIS IS HIS ARMY TO JUST DO THE JOB FOR HIM.

Glory be to the Lord the Bridegroom of the Church. He is coming in the clouds.

God richly bless you
The Soldier of the Light
Bro. Augusto Maquengo
Re: The Last Assault To Rescue The Bride For The Rapture - Dr. Augusto Maquengo by Patsey: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2011
this is another example of a religious scam, just bugger off with your lies!

(1) (Reply)

The Real Descendants Of Abraham Did Not Pay Tithes / What Is Deliverance? / If Adam Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.