Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! (2529 Views)

...yankee,last Bus Stop.thanks Given-what People Think About America / Yankee (us), Jand (uk) Or Canada (?) / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by AKMoney1(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2011
My dear fellow nairalanders,pls I'm in need of your urgent advice on how to go about this.
I have ά white girlfriend (US Citizen) who want me to come over by all means (basically to work and save up money to further my school there and secondary to see me or vice versa). I have try to apply at their university but unable to secure an admission. Now she want ♍Ƹ to come over and work.

Please Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ possible ƒσя ♍Ƹ to work with ά visiting visa and ♓☺w will i get †ђξ visa and like ♓☺w many months will they allow ♍Ƹ to stay.

Please enlighten ♍Ƹ on ♓☺w to go about this.
Thanks God bless.
AK
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by johnkent(m): 4:45am On Jul 12, 2011
Haha. U won' be getting any visa at the embassy buddy so forget it. that's all I've got to say.
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by anfanio: 5:23am On Jul 12, 2011
AK Money:

My dear fellow nairalanders,pls I'm in need of your urgent advice on how to go about this.
I have ά white girlfriend (US Citizen) who want me to come over by all means (basically to work and save up money to further my school there and secondary to see me or vice versa). I have try to apply at their university but unable to secure an admission. Now she want ♍Ƹ to come over and work.

Please Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ possible ƒσя ♍Ƹ to work with ά visiting visa and ♓☺w will i get †ђξ visa and like ♓☺w many months will they allow ♍Ƹ to stay.

Please enlighten ♍Ƹ on ♓☺w to go about this.
Thanks God bless.
AK

Your girlfriend will have to initiate the process in the US, that's a better option.
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by AKMoney1(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2011
@johnkent
Hmmm why did you say §☺?

@anfanio
Thanks
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by kadman(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2011
johnkent:

Haha. U won' be getting any visa at the embassy buddy so forget it. that's all I've got to say.

ha ha ,  iDied ! Mr M. . . you're a bad man grin grin grin
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by AKMoney1(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2011
Pls i need your advice pple.
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by Isapro1(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2011
Guy invite the Babe down to 9ja first, that way the US Embassy go no say una get seriouse relationship
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by AKMoney1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
Isapro1:

Guy invite the Babe down to 9ja first, that way the US Embassy go no say una get seriouse relationship

Bros that one go hard ooooo
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2011
AK Money:

Why will it be hard?
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by johnkent(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
AK Money:

@johnkent
Hmmm why did you say §☺?

@anfanio
Thanks

Cuz you're trying to engage in a marriage of convenience.
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by no1madman(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
AK Money:

Have faith. . .if she arrives in naija. . .bomb her toto wella wella
No nyansh her on top bed o. . .do sth different. . . .
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by Isapro1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2011

Noting hard for that matter oh as far na your babe and she no everything about you well well ,mr friend step-Brother don bring white from Holland Michigan come town for real the Babe spend 3weeks ROyal Mable hotel for B-side ,as far you fit convice her say you wan enter their town,na so you go convince her make she enter 9ja, why i tell you because US Embassy go ask you if you don see the babe in person and her size of her bra and since you say una get relationship
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by AKMoney1(m): 12:31am On Jul 13, 2011
Isapro1:

Noting hard for that matter oh as far na your babe and she no everything about you well well ,mr friend step-Brother don bring white from Holland Michigan come town for real the Babe spend 3weeks ROyal Mable hotel for B-side ,as far you fit convice her say you wan enter their town,na so you go convince her make she enter 9ja, why i tell you because US Embassy go ask you if you don see the babe in person and her size of her bra and since you say una get relationship

§☺ after bringing her what next?
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by feego: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2011
Get her to visit you in Nigeria and make sure u guys take so many pictures and visit various tourist attraction sites and everywhere u can think of then she can return to d states to petition a k1 fiancee visa for u.i am in the process too and if u need any advice u can contact me thru feegolomo@yahoo.com
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by johnkent(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2011
This is a marriage of convenience and trust me, There's no way in hell this guy is getting a visa at the US embassy. It's so sad how most of y'all are trying to tell him how to beat the system which he probably cant.This is exactly whats wrong with Nigeria and we always ask why the US embassy keeps refusing visas to Nigerians.
If you go ahead with this scam, You'll probably never set your foot in the United States in your lifetime.
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by johnkent(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2011
feego:

Get her to visit you in Nigeria and make sure u guys take so many pictures and visit various tourist attraction sites and everywhere u can think of then she can return to d states to petition a k1 fiancee visa for u.i am in the process too and if u need any advice u can contact me thru feegolomo@yahoo.com

Your in the process of a sham marriage too?? Those guys at the embassy are trained professionals and trust me, the state department sends their best to Nigeria cuz of all this sham marriages.
Most of the these ladies coming back to nigeria are marrying you guys in good faith but the embassy knows exactly what the motives are for these Nigerian men. K1 visa is easily approved in the states by USCIS but you'll never get the visa in Nigeria. The embassy in nigeria will so frustrate you both that your wife will probably give up. The embassy is doing this to protect its citizens from scam artists.
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by Tosinville(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2011
Hmm!, i bet johnkent must be 100% US embassy official who loves this site, thats nice and tell them so that they can change cos folks like this destroy many nigerians that have good intention of travelling to the united states.

Anyway, there are goods & bads everywhere so they shouldn't make it seems as if nigerians are the only one with this act.
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by AKMoney1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
@johnkent,please keep shut if you don't have better thing to say or contribute. And who told you I'm going there to scam someone or getting married to †ђξ white folk? (she's just ά friend though she love ♍Ƹ) I just want to use †ђξ opportunity to visit US and nothing more.
And mind you,i have many better things to do here in 9ja other than wasting. 3-4 yrs seeking green card or do they pick money on USA streets? Mtcheeew
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by EuroMeko(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
The interesting thing is that it's most likely that Consular staff are monitoring this and other Nigerian sites. This is how they gather intelligence.
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by AKMoney1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2011
All I'm seeking Ȋ̝̊̅§ help on ♓☺w to get ά US visiting Visa and can one work with Ȋ̝̊̅†̥. SIMPLE
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by AKMoney1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
All I'm seeking Ȋ̝̊̅§ help on ♓☺w to get ά US visiting Visa and can one work with Ȋ̝̊̅†̥. SIMPLE
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by feego: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
Your in the process of a sham marriage too?? Those guys at the embassy are trained professionals and trust me, the state department sends their best to Nigeria cuz of all this sham marriages.
Most of the these ladies coming back to nigeria are marrying you guys in good faith but the embassy knows exactly what the motives are for these Nigerian men. K1 visa is easily approved in the states by USCIS but you'll never get the visa in Nigeria. The embassy in nigeria will so frustrate you both that your wife will probably give up. The embassy is doing this to protect its citizens from scam artists.

@poster, i can see how stupid and naive u are.i am Nigerian and many people get their visas from Nigeria.Have u ever been out of the country all ur life?the consular wont deny u if u have every documents in place and in the right order.i am not in Nigeria and my fiancee has visited me twice here in malaysia where we live about 8months of my 15months in malaysia together, use ur sence and stop talking shit, some sence u lack doggg
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by feego: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2011
my last comment was directed to that stupid scum who calls himself ak money, what money?d money u secretely conned out of people, God will destroy u soon and ur other cohorts, idiot
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by Tosinville(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^Well, he was talking about the US embassy system not with the malaysia embassy.
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by feego: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
@tosinville--- i can see u and him r birds of a feather, i am in malaysia but my application has my Nigerian address and as a result ill be having my interview in naija, every nation has d good,bad,beautiful n ugly people and places in it.Nigeria may be on d blacklist but that doesnt mean all Nigerians are blacklisted.The umar guy of the detroit explosiives issue wasnt in the u.s thru a marriage visa, u guys need to grow up and think wisely,stop being shallowminded.
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by Tosinville(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^Man, i was talking about johnkent at US embassy having idea about the sham marriage not about what AKmoney said, so don't try to get me wrong.
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by AKMoney1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2011
@feego, always look before you leap. What you quoted above was posted by johnkent and not ♍Ƹ and he was aiming Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ and both you and i,you need to read this topic from †ђξ begining once again. §☺ stop calling ♍Ƹ names or else i will give you appropriate response (mo ya were gan ooo)
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by feego: 3:23am On Jul 14, 2011
@ak money---- sorry jare,na dat stupid guy johnkent i meant, there r various ways u can get to d u.s and one of them is what i gave u akmoney, dat guy johnkent is just a looser n hater,ppl like that rot in alcatraz prison
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by AKMoney1(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2011
feego:

@ak money---- sorry jare,na dat silly guy johnkent i meant, there r various ways u can get to d u.s and one of them is what i gave u akmoney, dat guy johnkent is just a looser n hater,ppl like that rot in alcatraz prison

Gbam
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by Dotman01(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2011
EuroMeko:

The interesting thing is that it's most likely that Consular staff are monitoring this and other Nigerian sites. This is how they gather intelligence.
great point
@akmoney . . .u even included ur bb pin on ur sig, o boi u no dey fear technology
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by AKMoney1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2011
Dotman01:

great point
@akmoney . . .u even included your bb pin on your sig, o boi u no dey fear technology

What does that mean? Did i tell you I'm not legit?
Re: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ American Girlfriend Want ♍Ƹ In Yankee By All Means! by johnkent(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2011
feego:

@ak money---- sorry jare,na dat silly guy johnkent i meant, there r various ways u can get to d u.s and one of them is what i gave u akmoney, dat guy johnkent is just a looser n hater,ppl like that rot in alcatraz prison

I have no clue what you do in Malaysia but apparently you don't understand English. Ofcourse there are other ways of getting into the states (FYI: there are about 100 different categories of US visas) but We are talking specifically about immigrating to the US through marriage to a US citizen. The Christmas day bomber has nothing to do with this discussion.

Because I'm nice, I'm just going to share this information with you if your immigration attorney hasn't told you already. Since you are a "legal" resident of malaysia, you should be applying for your K1 visa at any US consulate in Malaysia and not Nigeria (You are only a citizen of Nigeria and not a resident). The US embassy in Nigeria will probably (90% probability) deny your application and have your files sent back to the state department and then have you reapply for an interview at a consulate in Malaysia. You might think I'm crazy but that's the way it usually works and I have seen a lot of people get denied visas for that.

I guess the question is, why would they deny the visa? Well, the US embassy in Nigeria has very limited information about you since you don't reside in Nigeria. The first thing the consular office would want to know is WHY DIDNT YOU APPLY IN MALAYSIA? IS THERE SOME CRIMINAL HISTORY THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO HIDE?? If you don't have any satisfactory answers to those two questions, you're application will be denied. If you happen to meet a nice consular office, he might put you on administrative processing and trust me, it could last for years and the outcome might probably be a denial.
If i were you, I would hire a good immigration attorney and figure out what my best options are.

And yes, you're welcome!!

(1) (2)

UAE Stops Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians / Experiences Of Nigerian Nurses Working In Ireland. / You! Naija Man Overseas: Yes, You, Why Go To Naija And Pretend To Be Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.