Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:33 PM

Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? (13436 Views)

Surrogacy, another alternative for waiting couples before adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2011
I have been wondering if surrogacy is legal in Nigeria. If yes, where can somebody who deperately need their services find them?
What if someone wants a carrier of her own embryos legally through ivf, as they do in India and other developed countries, how can you go about it? Any ideas will be appreciated.
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by everyday: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2013
The law is very fluid on surrogate services in Nigeria.Making babies for the sake of selling them can be considered human trafikking and is a punishable offence,however if an adult volunteers to help a couple carry their baby through IVF for the sole purpose of helping them with no monetary compensation involved then I do not see anything wrong at all with it.

In many countries where there are established surrogacy agencies,there is usually a contract signed between the surrogate mother and the agency and can cost as much as $30,000 to get a surrogate mother in Nigeria.

Even some churches kick against IVF calling it a sin.But is knowledge being used to make life of humans good or bad?

It all depends on your personal opinion.If you are a couple and are in need to hire a surrogate mother in Nigeria then visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com/

1 Like

Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by Blendy77(f): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Very old posts! I discovered its not really been legalised but a lot of ivf hospitals here in naija are equally into surrogacy and so far minors are not used, you're good to go. $30,000 to get a surrogate mother in Naija? I doubt if its up to that amount even when u're getting the surrogate from the hospital. Except that is the total cost including the ivf procedure itself, surrogate fee, antenatal and delivery of the baby/babies.
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by surrogatesng: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
There is online agency connecting couples to surrogate mothers all over Nigeria visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com/
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by meggy4real: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
[Save a life port harcoirt.quote]I have been wondering if surrogacy is legal in Nigeria. If yes, where can somebody who deperately need their services find them?
What if someone wants a carrier of her own embryos legally through ivf, as they do in India and other developed countries, how can you go about it? Any ideas will be appreciated.[/quote]
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by Dolly2024: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
You can check @meetsurrogatemothers on Instagram for Surrogacy
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by newlifeconcept: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
There is no define Law on surrogacy yet in Nigeria. That is why when accessing this services, one has to be very careful. You Need an experienced agency to help you with it. Your Legal documentation has to be properly done. We also don't recommend couple going in for traditional Surrogacy because the legal processes and documentation are More. At Newlife ,we provide Gestational surrogate and suitable Egg and sperm donors for IVF purposes in NIGERIA . visit our website at www.newlifeconceptualoptions.com. call or whatsapp no 08034380817
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by Treasure4u2: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by Treasure4u2: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Do you want to be a surrogate mother? Please contact me on +2349030422539.thanks
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by nenyec2: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
smiley
I have been wondering if surrogacy is legal in Nigeria. If yes, where can somebody who deperately need their services find them?
What if someone wants a carrier of her own embryos legally through ivf, as they do in India and other developed countries, how can you go about it? Any ideas will be appreciated.
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by Treasure4u2: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Do contact me on +2348146040114. If you are in need of a surrogate mother. Thanks
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by taytee(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2019

contact me for your total cure 100% with plant leaf and root for hepatitis b infection 08063211041
Whatsapp me 09028183039
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by Treasure4u2: 12:55am On May 07, 2019
Please do contact me if you are in need of a surrogate mother on +2348146040114. Thanks. Strictly for serious people who really need a surrogate mother
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by Treasure4u2: 12:24pm On May 18, 2019
Do you need a surrogate mother? Contact +2348107117412.
Re: Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria? by Treasure4u2: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
A surrogate mother available and ready willing to travel and relocate for the period of the surrogacy journey. Please do contact +2348146040114.

(1) (Reply)

India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO / U.S. Reports First Case Of Omicron Variant / Baby Flips-out During Routine Scan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.