Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Uk Visas Survey: Time To Air Your Opinion About British Embassy In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visas Survey: Time To Air Your Opinion About British Embassy In Nigeria (2154 Views)

Contact Details For British Embassy Lagos / British Embassy In Nigeria / British Embassy: Account Information Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visas Survey: Time To Air Your Opinion About British Embassy In Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2011
Have you used any of the visas services rendered by the British Embassy and UKBA and you really want to let them know how very good,good, poor or abysmal thier overall services are? Then follow the link below and fill out the survey.

http://feedback.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/v.asp?i=37412smumc
Re: Uk Visas Survey: Time To Air Your Opinion About British Embassy In Nigeria by badpeople: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2011
Hmmm, dats a good topic, i have never apply for a visa or any other services in uk embassy in nigeria but all my family members have done dat offwhich am at the frontline i.e financially, handling all processing

wat is going on in uk embassy is pure extortion:

1. As at April -june, 2011, exchange rate of pounds both banks and black market is range btw N256-N260 but UK embassy in Nigeria with thier stealing with style peg their exchange rate at N270, are they not suppose to work within the official rate?

2. Passport photographs of 8copies in the embassy cost N800, outside is N300, the most annoying part is the quality and production of this passport is soo low, roughened compare to wat you will get outside in the city

with many other annoying issues, and its not their fault if not our backward, lazy and rogues leaders we have

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Get To This Location / Welcome To Abidjan, Ivory Coast - Vid / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.