Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? (2359 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by otunnegi1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2011
I've been dating for three years to who I thought was the woman of my dreams. Over the three years our sex life has declined to non-existant. I've tried talking to her about it but she just says that she doesn't feel like sex anymore. I've told her that she's still beautiful and can still turn me on but she's having none of it. She's said that it's not me. I work out at the gym and I'm pretty buff but she's said that sex doesn't interest her anymore. I didn't know what to do so I've been working out longer at the gym to relieve some of the frustration.

On my way home from the gym one evening I ran in to my girl's sister. She's 5'2, petite, size 14. Nice and curvy, just like my girl. We got talking and I was invited in to her house. Not fancying going home and facing my girl, I accepted.

We were talking in the living room for a bit when she told me that her sister had told her that she'd gone off sex, not just with me but off the whole thing in general. I told her that it was fast becoming a pointless relationship and all my attempts to get through to my girl had failed. She got up and left the room saying that she needed to use the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later wearing a sexy nightie. She told me that she can give me what her sister is unwilling to. I was gobsmacked to say the least. She lay down on the settee in an extremely provocative position and before I knew it I'd pulled her nightie off, she'd ripped my clothes off and we were having sex. We ended up having it downstairs and then upstairs. It felt so good to be wanted again.

I returned home to my girl who didn't even ask where I'd been! So I didn't even bother trying to explain. I've been seeing her sister now for the past 5 months and we're always having sex. She certainly knows how to keep me entertained, she's not shy in the bedroom at all. She'll do anything and everything. She's now asked me to leave my girl and come and live with her. Should I? There doesn't seem much point in going on like this behind my girl's back anymore.

please HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by omega25red(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
Thunder fire your yansh

leave that family alone you are a cancer to their existence (dude if you were to cheat at least find a stranger)
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2011
Jeeeeez! Op are you for real?
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by otunnegi1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2011
omega25red:

Thunder fire your yansh

leave that family alone you are a cancer to their existence (dude if you were to cheat at least find a stranger)

she seduced me.why are you blaming me?
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by 190: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
OP

When one door closes another open's

I pity you, your GF and her sister

Soon day go clear for una eye angry angry
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by Mynd44: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
Lucky you. Leave your GF jorh and go for her sister. You are destined to be together
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by 190: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
^so nyashing cements destiny

now i know why BABE refused to give me nyash!! undecided
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by LordReed(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
And when this one tires of sex what then? Another lover right? LoL

When will people understand that sex DOES NOT keep a relationship going?

If you are in a relationship for sex just be ready for it to end anyday anytime with no warning or notice. And don't even mention heartbreak! maybe punnybreak or dickbreak
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2011
You dont really want any advice do you? Pls enjoy yourself the sister is a sly one and what she did to her sister she might just do to you. As for you you dont even know what defines a rship. You and the sister deserve eachother.
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by MMM2(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2011
Op
Which of dem waz d one u went 2 party with & anoda guy fu-ck her?
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by kpolli(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2011
This is ur 8th diff story. . . . . WETIN!!
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2011
190:

^so nyashing cements destiny

now i know why BABE refused to give me nyash!! undecided

Why do you think her life is centred around that mod guy? I am trying to organise a deliverance session for her and when she is loosed, I establish a brand new bond, with me
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by 190: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
Mynd_44:

Why do you think her life is centred around that mod guy? I am trying to organise a deliverance session for her and when she is loosed, I establish a brand new bond, with me

Na wa oo . . . undecided
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by Rocktation(f): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
Poster, you sound fake so i'll just let you be. But my gosh, i've never seen omega25red, throw viles before. You really got to him.
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin ****Tales by moonlight! Chei!!! i go like see how this film go end! Make i go buy Popcorn!!!*** grin
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by Woke4all(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2011
OP, Pls enjoy yourself why it lasts tongue
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by Omolola1(f): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
Poster, leave her nd move 4rm frying pan to fire.
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by Bosin(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2011
winkmy guy abeg borrow mak u run o.2b frank with u,what u're doin nw is bad.
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by kasiem(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
Op don go revenge match. The other her girl was fu*c.ked at her back, today, she don d f*u.ck at her girl's back. Op u be real amu nna gi
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by Smilenw(f): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2011
@OP

So which one of these sisters was found knocked out n unclothed next to the some random guy at a binge party? And what about that neighbour who walked into your place for some action ? undecided
Re: Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? by akpan123(m): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2011
The Question , is if na ur own sisters . how will you feel. You will only create hatred b/w them.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... / Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy / 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.