Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Please Anyone Know About The Custom Car Auction To Happen In Abuja? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Anyone Know About The Custom Car Auction To Happen In Abuja? (1887 Views)

Car Auction Tread!!! Kia sportage Jeep @ 750k clean car with A.C / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Anyone Know About The Custom Car Auction To Happen In Abuja? by chino101: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2007
Hello
I am wondering if anyone knows about the custom car auction that occurs periodically.I heard it occurs in abuja
Re: Please Anyone Know About The Custom Car Auction To Happen In Abuja? by sholasho(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2009
so you are waiting for that?
i dont ve idea of the one in Abuja but can tell you the one fo lagos.
shobo_shola@yahoo.com
Re: Please Anyone Know About The Custom Car Auction To Happen In Abuja? by Arizona1: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2009
Please brother Sholasho me too also want to know when they will do the auction here in Lagos.
Hope yours will not be like that of one fellow in the house here sometime that was asking people to pay N5K in his UBA account befor he will disclose the info.
If you have a genuine info on this please mail me on : rizonosakwes@yahoo.com

ONE LOVE,

(1) (Reply)

Used 2000/2001 Nissan Pathfinder 2wd For Sales N1.50m / What! Used Ford 2004 Explorer Jeep? - N900,000.00? Unbelievable! / Brand New Peugeot 307 For Sale (now with pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.