Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den (39974 Views)

Obi/Datti Billboard Erected Near Kaduna Government House (picture) / We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Islie: 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
From Abubakar Sadiq Mohd, Zaria

Security operatives stationed around Galadimawa axis of Giwa Local Government Area of Kaduna have arrested Abdul Adamu Kinkiba, Councilor of Soba Local Government Area of the state.

Kinkiba was reportedly arrested with an AK 47 close to a den of the bandits terrorising residents.

Sources said the councillor was carrying the gun on a motorcycle when he was intercepted.

According to a vigilante source, Kinkiba said the gun was given to him by somebody who he could not remember his name.

“He said he was told that the gun was meant for the convoy of someone. According to him, he was instructed to park immediately after the bridge near Galadimawa forest (a known hideout of bandits), where somebody would collect the gun.”

The chairman of Soba local government area, Engineer Suleiman Yahaya Richifa, confirmed that the suspect is the councilor representing Kinkiba ward in the council.

He, however, declined to speak further, adding, “I’m in serious grief about the news. Please allow me to overcome my shock.”

Daily Trust understands that the suspect has been taken to the Kaduna State Police Command headquarters for further interrogation.

SOURCE

Local Government Councillor Arrested While Supplying Firearm To Bandits In Kaduna

Security operatives on surveillance around the Galadimawa axis of Giwa Local Government Area arrested the councillor with an AK-47 rifle near a hideout for bandits.

Abdul Adamu Kinkiba, a councillor from Soba Local Government Council of Kaduna State has been arrested with a firearm, allegedly for onward delivery to bandits, SaharaReporters learnt.

Security operatives on surveillance around the Galadimawa axis of Giwa Local Government Area arrested the councillor with an AK-47 rifle near a hideout for bandits.

In a viral video, Kinkiba said he could not remember who gave him the rifle, just as he could also not remember who he was to deliver it to.

“I was told that the gun was meant for the convoy of someone. I was instructed to park immediately after the bridge near Galadimawa forest (a known hideout of bandits), where somebody would collect the gun," Kinkiba said in Hausa.

It was said that Kinkiba had been supplying firearms to bandits one at a time.

The chairman of Soba Local Government Area, Engineer Suleiman Yahaya Richifa, confirmed that the suspect is the councillor representing Kinkiba ward in the council.

He, however, declined to speak further, adding, “I’m in serious grief about the news. Please allow me to overcome my shock.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/13/local-government-councillor-arrested-while-supplying-firearm-bandits-kaduna

3 Shares

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by madridguy(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
councillor self get side hustle grin

126 Likes 1 Share

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by chatinent: 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
The art of concealing the name of the “somebody” tho.

These are the people who are made to govern us. They are the ones selling and distributing arsenals of weapons to terrorists to kill their people.

The way sb gave you a rifle to give sb is the same way sb else will sentence you for the crime you were about to commit to sb.

Beast!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Illuminatiship(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2022
It part of their culture terrorism

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by TooMuchStuff: 8:04pm On May 12, 2022
Na dia way.....

Terrorism is part of their culture. . ...

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by NwaNimo1(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
Kinkiba said the gun was given to him by somebody who he could not remember his name

[img]https:///media/5-12-2022/-eSDBL.gif[/img]

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by blazingblender(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
Hmmm make Dem check am well ooh
He is now a suspect

2 Likes

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by temitope27(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2022
Snake in the eagle shadow

7 Likes

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by VeryWickedMan: 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
Islie:

I sympathize with him.
Many won't know how it feels for a spirit to appear out of nowhere & implicate you with an AK-47.

God heal him.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by SirIconR(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by SirIconR(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2022
Na them.... The more you look the less you see..... Councilor in the morning, Bandit at night... They government are among those making this country ungovernable

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Danibonk(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2022
I trust Nigeria police with better kondo for him head him go remember who give am the gun

3 Likes

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Naijanascam: 9:00pm On May 12, 2022
Chaii imagine the dogon turenchy here
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2022
When will he be released if he hasn't already ?

6 Likes

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:19pm On May 12, 2022
The Governor confirmed banditry to be their business over there, so not surprised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Mystic216: 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
His pictures immediately
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Islie: 10:24am On May 13, 2022
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Kalashnikov49: 11:14am On May 13, 2022
Oyigboupdate Aka EasternVoice aka Udele1.....

Go to the Facebook page of this terrorist and feed the forum with News concerning his contacts and modus operandi...

Atleast this is a confirmed terrorist....that is a councilor that your TAXES feed......DO SOMETHING ZOMBIE!!

All i know is that ANY OF THEM SEEN IN THE BUSHES OF SE ...WILL BE SENT TO MEET THEIR BITTTCHES.....

NO TIME for Afonjaric Pigs and their Nonsense...mtcheew!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Kalashnikov49: 11:28am On May 13, 2022
SEE PAINMENT....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OyigboUpdate:

Ikpu nnegi.
Akpamu bawarabawa.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by AntiBMC(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2022
All Muslims in the North are terrorists.

10 Likes

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by DropsMic(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2022
Lol
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by OtopDesign(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2022
grin

Just like someone said up there, chancellor with side hustle

Stand Out from among the crowd and Set Yourself Apart from your competition with an catchy logo and package designs branding that's unique to you! Don't settle for a cookie-cutter design that just plugs your logo into a template without any consideration for your brand! Rather, let us work together to create a truly professional designs produced by a professional with over a decade of experience...

Contact me on my signature let's bring out the beauty of your brands within our awesome designs.

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Sabadon(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2022
Councillor in the morning bandits gun runner by noon undecided undecided
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by GloriousGbola: 1:20pm On May 13, 2022
SirIconR:
Na them.... The more you look the less you see..... Councilor in the morning, Bandit at night... They government are among those making this country ungovernable

reverse superheros . naija we hail.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by ZombieTAMER: 1:20pm On May 13, 2022
Terrorists everywhere
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2022
I knew politicians are involved in this banditry business

1 Like

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by FemiLAWAL1O: 1:20pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by salbis(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2022
They wont see dis one for jungle justice, na only harmless and innocent lady dem dey go after. Useless people...

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari / Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.