Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5427891 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
THESE ARE THE STEPS TO WATCH THE LOCAL NIGERIA STATIONS ON STRONG HD DECODERS:

Get ur smart number, get ur decoder serial number, get ur decoder code number, then visit www.stronghd.tv and click on register to register ur smart card if u have not registerd it, if u have registered it just click on activate, then enter ur smart card number, decoder serial number and decoder code number and click on activate tab to activate it, scroll down a bit, u will see success message after 10mins ur station will sart showing. Make sure ur decoder is on while on this process, alway feed me back if u have done ur own and it worked.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
FOR EASY ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE!!!

(1) if you want to register your new smart card visit www.stronghd.tv/register

(2) if you want to activate your registerd smart card visit www.stronghd.tv/activate

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
graphicicon:

(2) if you want to activate your registerd smart card visit www.stronghd.tv/activate
someone said that SRT4950 is not compatible with mytv smartcard pls can you comfirm this for me thanx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
I've just check their website now SRT4950 series is not include
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
graphicicon:

Please is 4922 compartible?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rahman28: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
graphicicon:

Get ur smart number, get ur decoder serial number, get ur decoder code number, then visit www.stronghd.tv and click on register to register ur smart card if u have not registerd it, if u have registered it just click on activate, then enter ur smart card number, decoder serial number and decoder code number and click on activate tab to activate it, scroll down a bit, u will see success message after 10mins ur station will sart showing. Make sure ur decoder is on while on this process, alway feed me back if u have done ur own and it worked.
I hope they are free with no need of subscription.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
omotech:
I've just check their website now SRT4950 series is not include
its inclusive, jst follow d steps by graphicicon, I did mine this afternoon and its working

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
ogbeh44:
Please is 4922 compartible?
it is, jst follow d steps
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Rahman28:
I hope they are free with no need of subscription.
Yes they are all free
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jerana15(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
My SRT 4669X11 refuse to power up since this after when phcn restored the light...it was still on when peer failure occurred ...pls I need help on how to bring it back
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by EuroBeam: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
From your explanation,I can verified that your setup box had bricked. You just need to flash it with a new image. To do that, you need to visit the manufacturer website to obtain a copy of the model firmware.
Jerana15:
My SRT 4669X11 refuse to power up since this after when phcn restored the light...it was still on when peer failure occurred ...pls I need help on how to bring it back
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jerana15(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
EuroBeam:
From your explanation,I can verified that your setup box had bricked. You just need to flash it with a new image. To do that, you need to visit the manufacturer website to obtain a copy of the model firmware.

But I wasn't trying to upgrade the firmware..ok how do I flash it since its not powering up

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by EuroBeam: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Does it produced any indication/sign like: LITE ON?
Jerana15:

But I wasn't trying to upgrade the firmware..ok how do I flash it since its not powering up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jerana15(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
EuroBeam:
Does it produced any indication/sign like: LITE ON?

No
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by EuroBeam: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
How do your power your box(direct/adapter)?. I ask this just to verify if you any of the supply method might be faulty or even the socket. Check...
These are method to restore your decoder. This method only apply to Original STRONG decoder not a clone/fake one
Method 1: Using RS232 cable and a computer
Method 2: Peering two decoders together(Alive decoder of the same model and yours together via inter-decoder firmware transder.
Jerana15:

No
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jerana15(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
EuroBeam:
How do your power your box(direct/adapter)?. I ask this just to verify if you any of the supply method might be faulty or even the socket. Check...
These are method to restore your decoder. This method only apply to Original STRONG decoder not a clone/fake one
Method 1: Using RS232 cable and a computer
Method 2: Peering two decoders together(Alive decoder of the same model and yours together via inter-decoder firmware transder.

Its direct bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by EuroBeam: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Go try those method wey I mention. You go confirm first if ur decoder na original one. Look for mate wey get the same make una rob mind.
Jerana15:

Its direct bro

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jerana15:

Its direct bro
Your power pack is burnt. Take it to a repairer
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
ify4king:
its inclusive, jst follow d steps by graphicicon, I did mine this afternoon and its working
where did you get d smartcard & how much is it, where can I get it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
omotech:
where did you get d smartcard & how much is it, where can I get it
any satellite shop shud hv it, I bot mine 2k two months ago

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oloet: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
ogbeh44:
I'm in Gusau, Premier Road to be precise.
I am in gummi
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jerana15(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ameboperoo:

Your power pack is burnt. Take it to a repairer

OhOh cry can a normal electrician do it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jerana15:

OhOh cry can a normal electrician do it?
Any good electronic technician can fix it for u. If were in my area i would have helped
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by qtechomo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
graphicicon:

how can I watch it on my q26g pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by afolabiade(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Someone should pls proffer solution to this question pls...

afolabiade:
Good morning house, kindly help me out with keys to Unscramble my Multi TV stations i discovered. They have dolla signs. Stations like Channel TV, TVC news, Kenny Music TV and so on. Thank you...

How can I Uncramble those Station?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 1:48am On May 01, 2016
Finally tracked MBC at 7.3west with MBC @65%.... All thanks to PenuelSeun...., and all other gurus and forum me members..... God bless you all.... I used blue dstv dish and Fuji dual lnb.... Location is Akure.... .viva fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 6:44am On May 01, 2016
afolabiade:
Someone should pls proffer solution to this question pls...

wat reciever are u using
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by barofterror(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2016
arbourboateng:
Champion TV on Liverpool match while vision 4 on Seville match enjoy
hw can i get dis champion tv please i need ur help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by qtechomo(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2016
ify4king:
wat reciever are u using
q26g
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 9:32am On May 01, 2016
HAPPY SUNDAY ALL....PLS CAN ANYONE IN ENUGU COMFIRM THE AMOUNT OF SRT 4922A (ORIGINAL). THANKS.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On May 01, 2016
Good day @all.guys who go around installing AFN channels for commercial houses please beware or to be more precise stop,because the owners of AFN stations: The US military do not appreciate their stations be used for commercial activities... So long!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:57am On May 01, 2016
About a week ago, a certain newbie who started installing easy satellites made a bogus claim, which he's yet to back up till date.
I also read here rumours and posts from some cheap bloggers seeking attention that Digisport channels would cease to transmit in Hungary under MTV from April, 30th 2016. ( the M stands for Magyar)

Today is May, 1st 2016 and as I type, digi sports and other channels beaming within the MTV package are still dancing on our TV screens, to the extent that Leicester city vs Man United was advertised.

My advise to everyone is that don't believe everything you read on the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.