Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5427107 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Thanks,I don't really need d Mbc channels dats why I asked,once had on my mytv 4940 and didn't see anytin special there,does d nollywood show recent movies,cos I already have 16e,and 28.2e on my 60cm,changed my Ses5 to Yamal on 90cm,cos of Championtv.
just ng movies/ music i don't know whether they are recent or not.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 9:22am On May 29, 2016
abohwun:
I track 34.5w for a client, sp24 & AFN work well on my srt4922a. But when I input the key on his qsat sp24 work well but AFN does not open on his qsat after inputing the key. Pls if there's any special way in doing it when putting the keys one after the other someone should help me out on how to open AFN Package. Sp24 53% AFN 68% NTA79% 1.8M dish and lnb at 11:55 on srt4922a.Location kano.

check d afn keys very well. hope you are aware dat afn key is different from sp24 key . same thing happen to me until when i check d keys and input it properly
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If you quote me here again,I would deal with You,have warned you
you're a fool it's obvious. That's why u can't learn
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2016
hotobo:
guy i have been noticing a very bad trait in you over the years in this forum. u can never reply someone's post, without being very abusive. we know the gurus in this thread and u are not one of them.stop dishing out your apparent frustrations on forum members.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ilolyda(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2016
to input biss key on alphabox x4,when on d station,just press d green button on ur remote control

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2016
Valto:
guy i have been noticing a very bad trait in you over the years in this forum. u can never reply someone's post, without being very abusive. we know the gurus in this thread and u are not one of them.stop dishing out your apparent frustrations on forum members.
yes am not a guru but still get my answers from reading what the guru posted without being spoon feed always just like your. Colleague and u inclusive. Better channel your energy to something else.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2016
hotobo:
Mumu
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2016
grin easy guys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 12:05pm On May 29, 2016
emmanuelgreat:
If you're in Abuja, call me for your sport 24 for Euro 2016

my number is
or

for what's app
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 12:43pm On May 29, 2016
My sports24 is saying no signal while AFN and NTA on same direction is giving me 95-100% quality.

Is it a general problem ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele4u(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2016
Left dish is 54.9e below 68.5e above
Right dish is 16e below 28.2 above
All are 60cm dish

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2016
@Goodieuzo hope you saw my text,expect me on tuesday or wednesday,pls don't dissemble the dish yet till i see it!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 3:02pm On May 29, 2016
I was banned yesterday for 24hours, l didn't insult anyone nor abuse anybody. l only ask a question which I don't understand, even my post was deleted. Some members are here, they can abuse and insult any how yet l have not seen them been ban. Mr Moderator l will like to know my offence and the reason I was banned thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 3:15pm On May 29, 2016
zonium:
I bought mine in lagos last week for #3,200 & I have since been "gbaduing" it. I don't think it is as scarce in Lagos as u said, because the first two shops I went to have them available in stack of not less than 30 pieces. The first shop said they sell it for #3,500 and same price at d second shop, but after some negotiations, we settled for #3,200.
Please when you register and activate your smart card, did it start working immediately or after some days? When I activate my smart card yesterday l saw successful but it will start working after six days that I will re-update please your reply will help me l have been trying to reach you since yesterday. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tomioro(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2016
Please I need AFN frequencies and symbol rate. Thanks in anticipation of your quick response. My nta is 80%
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Janyves(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2016
Janyves:
Good morning gentlemen... Its been a while since I sat down to watch tv, but yesterday I noticed that whenever I input the biss for tv3.... It wipes off after any restart of the box. Is there anyway I can make the biss setting permanently saved on the 4950h box?
Dudes...... Help me out. @Omotech..... I asked you a question earlier about the smart card...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 4:02pm On May 29, 2016
Janyves:

Dudes...... Help me out. @Omotech..... I asked you a question earlier about the smart card...
l was banned through out of yesterday, so there is no way to post comments. Ask your question now if I know it l will answer you

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zonium: 4:58pm On May 29, 2016
omotech:
Please when you register and activate your smart card, did it start working immediately or after some days? When I activate my smart card yesterday l saw successful but it will start working after six days that I will re-update please your reply will help me l have been trying to reach you since yesterday. Thanks
After u have registered and activated the card, do insert it on the decoder and tune to any of d ftv channels(AIT, Channels TV, NTAi etc). At first, it tell u "no access" but u have to be patient by not changing the channel until it starts showing. I waited for about 7 mins.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by watchindelta(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2016
my Sony package ESPN is talking but not showing picture since I put the new key yesterday. does anybody experience it house? somebody talk to me pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2016
Ismy5000:

check d afn keys very well. hope you are aware dat afn key is different from sp24 key . same thing happen to me until when i check d keys and input it properly
I use the key on my strong receiver and it work well only on the qsat that AFN key did not work but sp24 is working well.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2016
omotech:
I was trying to register my yellow card but the feedback was invalid input, how do I go wrong?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 6:44pm On May 29, 2016
zonium:
After u have registered and activated the card, do insert it on the decoder and tune to any of d ftv channels(AIT, Channels TV, NTAi etc). At first, it tell u "no access" but u have to be patient by not changing the channel until it starts showing. I waited for about 7 mins.
Thank u very much for the enlightenment. i'm so grateful GOD bless u

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Thanks,I don't really need d Mbc channels dats why I asked,once had on my mytv 4940 and didn't see anytin special there,does d nollywood show recent movies,cos I already have 16e,and 28.2e on my 60cm,changed my Ses5 to Yamal on 90cm,cos of Championtv.
So CTv is still on? Tell what is in it, live football? Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 6:51pm On May 29, 2016
my Sony ESPN is showing, check the key
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 7:03pm On May 29, 2016
abohwun:
I was trying to register my yellow card but the feedback was invalid input, how do I go wrong?
It may be so, initially when I register at my tv Africa website l saw something similar to what you are saying reason is that, where I suppose to put my smart card number they wrote" ENTER YOUR 12 DIGIT NUMBER" wher'as my smart card number is 11 digit number, until I go to strong websites now check your smart card number whether it is 11 or 12 digit number hope this will help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 7:37pm On May 29, 2016
Ismy5000:

PLS give me AFN TP & d key & does it require dilectric plate inside d LNB bc my sp24 & NTA Z showing without plate & i didn‘t see AFN after i blind scan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Janyves(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2016
omotech:
l was banned through out of yesterday, so there is no way to post comments. Ask your question now if I know it l will answer you
Tv3 biss input on 4950h goes off whenever the box restarts, is there anyway to make it permanent? ... The smart card-- is it a way of turning fta boxes into pay tv boxes?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 8:40pm On May 29, 2016
consumingfire:

Please house ,will sport24 show the final between real Madrid vs atl.

Hmm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 9:19pm On May 29, 2016
Janyves:

Tv3 biss input on 4950h goes off whenever the box restarts, is there anyway to make it permanent? ... The smart card-- is it a way of turning fta boxes into pay tv boxes?
firstly my box is not 4950h, is ordinary 4950 I may not knowing d cause, since all d gurus in d house hep me to do it. it has never go for 1sec, even when d entire channel on d wipe out including d anthena setting, everything wiped off, when I put d setting back & rescan it still work. to ur 2nd q I can't really say but strong is offering free to view for all boxes dat it's original with dat smart card ie (encrypted channels) without paying anything.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sharks776(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
wow I've really missed alot here, pls what channels do we have on yamal and 68.5e am no interest in movies. and all i have 60 and 90m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 7:26am On May 30, 2016
no light for now to check d afn tp. but what i did is to make my signal on ntn 3777 H 3777 to get 80 to 85% and i blind scan it. and all d stations ( nta, AFN and spt24) came out. here are d keys.
Sport24 Key00:9865B262776473.
01:FFFA91E97B2570
AFN Key 00:6DADC79AAD00CF
01: 9E83D4513F3B23

quote author=Eldorado382 post=46089333] PLS give me AFN TP & d key & does it require dilectric plate inside d LNB bc my sp24 & NTA Z showing without plate & i didn‘t see AFN after i blind scan[/quote]

f
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2016
Janyves:

Downgrade it and u will be fine. As for ur second question, d smart card will enable u watch our Local channels for free and not turn ur fta boxes to pay tv boxes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.