Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5425379 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 6:55am On Jun 13, 2016
peacegain:
Brothers in the house please I need your help I discover that since this multi TV upgrade I have not been able to open Tv3 and I need to watch this Euro 2016. Is anyone else experiencing this? And pls how can I make it work again? On srt 4950
Angel TV is free there playing Euros and you are trying to open TV3 that doesn't play Euros.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2016
Deeni131:

may be he is selling the idea for some nigeria naira to buy jets.

and why are upset with it

did he collect any money from you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2016
abdykb:
why are u posting religious issues in this forum

he did not quote you I guess?

why are you upset about it?

stop being extremist here undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2016
iliyande:

he did not quote you I guess?

why are you upset about it?

stop being extremist here undecided undecided undecided
do u know the meaning of extremist? this thread is not for religious post, so he is right to ASK. pls wise up, we are in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Chinedu7:

Angel TV is free there playing Euros and you are trying to open TV3 that doesn't play Euros.
I believe dat dis compition wil soon over until 4years to come, what epl dat wil start by august & ecl. i personally hve ask 4 dis key pls hep us 4 d active key thanx

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2016
abdool09:

do u know the meaning of extremist? this thread is not for religious post, so he is right to ASK. pls wise up, we are in the 21st century.

and how does that concern you? as the poster didn't quote you?

note: I checked that post very well before quoting you people:
the guy was simply replying a quote targeted at him
and when I checked it was not a preaching for you to start telling him to stop religious post here
and in this country, everyone have the constitutional right to practice his religion irrespective of the environment he finds himself

4 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2016
steppin:

Somebody should please answer.

Strong is better. Or star time
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2016
iliyande:

and when I checked it was not a preaching for you to start telling him to stop religious post here
and in this country, everyone have the constitutional right to practice his religion irrespective of the environment he finds himself

You should ignore those guys,they are lucky I wasn't the one they were spewing that rubbish to,I never see muslim before!

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2016
iliyande:

ok, how does it concern u too?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You should ignore those guys,they are lucky I wasn't the one they were spewing that rubbish to,I never see muslim before!
well, gud for u. may u live ur life without seein any.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2016
abdool09:

ok, how does it concern u too?

yes because u are taking paracetamol on someone's prob

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2016
iliyande:

yes because u are taking paracetamol on someone's prob
and I guess u took panadol on someones problem then.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2016
ehisdan:
Pls am looking for a friend in this group I've lost his contact. I think his name is blexxonmak if I am not mistaking. Pls any one that knows him or has his contact should forward it to me or alert me. I have work for him. He is an old member of this thread during the time of great men like GeorgeD, Dlee, Odilebe, Olenyi to mention but few. Though the thread has become what it is now, these are men I can not forget in a hurry.

As Olenyi will say: Regards

olenyi:

You could send him a pm.

Regards.
SweetWJ:
Big boss, professional greetings to u. How are u and ur blessed family?
olenyi:

The lord is most faithful.
Hope things are good at your end.
My warm Regards.
SweetWJ:
The Grace, Mercy and Love of the Lord Jesus is our sustaining power.
His Joy is our strength.

May the Lord bless u and ur house hold in Jesus name.
please i will like to know how the above post is religious as pertaining to discussion of two fellows who have probably not held from each other for a very long time, exchanging of pleasantry and goodwill and offering blessings to someone you have missed for a while how can some misguided people start tagging this religious when the people in discussion isn't complaining, people have been good to some here in one way or the other if they happen to come across each other again the above conversation shows the person is still well appreciated for his good works or contribution to this trend. many of our Guru have stop commenting and replying to questions because some of us have become so insulting and immature. SweetWJ don't reply those misguided fellow, you did well.

blexxonmak:
@ehisdan. Sorry I've been very busy lately.Lets talk - 081-three seven eight- four three eight-42. Greetings 2 the house
bros Biss u and other guru are highly missed here we wish we can all go back to d good old days were d house was bubbling, Chinedu7 is still trying much more to keep the house alive with davodyguy also contributing is part
but will miss all our guru who have stop been active and this trend and we thank the few guru who is still finding the time to keep up with this forum Blessings.

sunene1:
Mr blexx . it's good to read from u again on this noble platform. i might not know the reason why u took a break on the forum but we still need your contributions.pls endeavour to be visiting hear often cos your prompt response to questions on the forum goes a long way to strengthen the bond that unite us as a FTA family. FTA still rules.one love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Even if it is a religious post there is what they call...
'MIND YOUR BUSINESS'

Let's forget about the misunderstanding and go back to FTA issues. Religion shouldn't divide us.

Viva FTA!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by maaji: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
pls who is using anggel tv to watch euros. are they showing all matches or are selectin cos nta on startimes, mbc and sabc selects matches. pls somebody should reply b4 i call an installer
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
maaji:
pls who is using anggel tv to watch euros. are they showing all matches or are selectin cos nta on startimes, mbc and sabc selects matches. pls somebody should reply b4 i call an installer
Angeltv is showing the Spain vs Czech match rite now!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
maaji:
No fta will give u all d matches but if u have all d fta channel then u can watch all 4 instance,sabc show 2pm,angel sometimes show 5pm or 8pm only or both,so if u add TF1HD AT 9east then u have every matches.mind u sport 24hd special event is showing 2pm,5pm and 8pm games
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by colossus91(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
please I need help on how to get local stations on my strong decoder srt4669x please need help all I have is church stations. sadplease I need help on how to get local stations on my strong decoder srt4669x please need help all I have is church stations. here is my email for answers or solutions thanks in anticipation okelechi28@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kennyrado(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
How do i skrew my lnb to 10'clock@ben1daEbiri
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
TSHIRT2:

No fta will give u all d matches but if u have all d fta channel then u can watch all 4 instance,sabc show 2pm,angel sometimes show 5pm or 8pm only or both,so if u add TF1HD AT 9east then u have every matches.mind u sport 24hd special event is showing 2pm,5pm and 8pm games
bro what % is ur AFN on 9e? cos I have AFN @ 58% but no TF1 yet.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
logonlaredo:
bro what % is ur AFN on 9e? cos I have AFN @ 58% but no TF1 yet.
i don't have tf1 on my 1m but have it on my 3m
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sambass(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
@all which satellite are u guys getting sabc from? Pls I need d info ASAP.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
expand ur 1.3m dish for sports 24hd

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdykb(m): 12:20am On Jun 14, 2016
life707:

If I may ask which sport24 are you receiving on 1.8M?

Is it the one on 57e or 34w?

Well for us here in Nigeria, it is nearly always impossible to nail the sport24 @57e on 1.8M. However, one can get Tchad and BFBS channels on 1.8M.

Think twice before touching that dish coz your dish in good shape
But me i gets at 57e on my 1.8m motorized in northern nigeria!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdykb(m): 12:26am On Jun 14, 2016
sunene1:
D SAT OR VINSAT.POWERVU PRELOADED.OPENS SPORT24 HD AND SONY PACKAGES @ 5000 NAIRA ONLY
but 3D Tech decorder is easiest and cheapest
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 12:51am On Jun 14, 2016
abdykb:
But me i gets at 57e on my 1.8m motorized in northern nigeria!

Picture please of sport24 at 57e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdykb(m): 12:57am On Jun 14, 2016
life707:

Picture please of sport24 at 57e
let till electrct come i'll show u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by clemo4u(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2016
sony 66e and 68e which sat got high signal using 1.8 meter in bayelsa and tracking tp thanks @all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sambass(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2016
sambass:
@all which satellite are u guys getting sabc from? Pls I need d info ASAP.
still waiting
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2016
sambass:
still waiting
on 5 east

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (2350) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.