Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5425735 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingtobi01: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2016
flamesbaba:
onumaborchristopher@yahoo.com tanks bros
my email is tobechukwualagwu@gmail.com i need vinsat extracted software pls for auto roll
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olawaleejiko: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Attn odilibe : please how do we tweak the lnb i.e. What clock , so as to be able to get emovies hd and trace spots. I have ses 5 but the freq did not turn green.
odilibe:
..but at least you should be able to get all the TPs at 5east with one lnb excluding 7east with 1M dish"..if you position the lnb correctly...even transponder 11996 V27500@5east..hosting eMovies extra HD and trace sport stars....FTA!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2016
Kingtobi01:
my email is tobechukwualagwu@gmail.com i need vinsat extracted software pls for auto roll
Sent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2016
dijo:

Please Send to me through aliamoomukama@gmail.com
sent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dijo: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2016
ify4king:
Sent

If you have a link for q sat q 23g autoroll software please help me, my email is:- aliamoomukama@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bk2bauchi: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2016
bk2bauchi:
is there any body with the software that solve the problem of "programe not exist" on powersat 4040A. shld kindly help me with d link. one love to u all!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nwabueze8(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
please ,friends in the house how can l track c-band channels with scaler rings on 1m dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chinedu7:

I used only two splitters for this experiment, the two I plugged in gave me 4 outputs, if it's complete {3}, I will have 6 outputs that is 2 videos, 2 right audio and 2 left audio. You can as well split further by adding splitters on top of each other for more options. After that it's all about extending your cable to where it pleases you.
Thanks, but I can't still get it. Now my question is based on your own connection, pls where does those two red & white on the 2 AV splitters extends or connects to?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Truly1:

Thanks, but I can't still get it. Now my question is based on your own connection, pls where does those two red & white on the 2 AV splitters extends or connects to?
it extends into the tv you intend to use. All tvs has tree port Yellow white red
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
mosescollon:
those channels emovies and Trace Sports are not showing again
suspecting fec rate increase ...you may need to improve your overall signal quality...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
olawaleejiko:
Attn odilibe : please how do we tweak the lnb i.e. What clock , so as to be able to get emovies hd and trace spots. I have ses 5 but the freq did not turn green.
..actually the signal quality is lower than other TPs.@ses 5..skew is between 5 and 6 O'clock..your dish size may be the problem...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good afternoon house. Just tracked sports24 with 1.8m dish at 34w. What can I do to still receive AFN package
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dijo: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
ify4king:
sent
Thank you!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
lincolnola:

Waaaaoooo!
emovies HD and trace sport stars? That means I have not started at all coz I didn't get them and beside, if I so desire to use the attachment for 7e instead of 5e, is it possible on 1M dish?
yes 7e is possible..,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Valto:
here have it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRTFhFSGhWcHRnQmM/view
I can't download the file, you have another link?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moses4all(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
please members is there universal loader for china hd receivers if any help me @ yapolamoses@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moses4all(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
please members is there universal loader for china hd receivers if any help me @ yapolamoses@gmail.com or provide link.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
I can't download the file, you have another link?
wat software are u looking for?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
ify4king:
wat software are u looking for?
autoroll for Q28
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
hotobo:
it extends into the tv you intend to use. All tvs has tree port Yellow white red
How possible is this if the tv is far away in the other room, since the red/white is not all that long.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
lincolnola:

Waaaaoooo!
emovies HD and trace sport stars? That means I have not started at all coz I didn't get them and beside, if I so desire to use the attachment for 7e instead of 5e, is it possible on 1M dish?

odilibe:
yes 7e is possible..,

Boss,
You mean I can attach 7e below the primary 16e on my 1M dish? Coz none of the TPs you gave for 7e flash green ooooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Truly1:

How possible is this if the tv is far away in the other room, since the red/white is not all that long.
You need to buy fresh long 2-in-1 cable and 6 av heads for the connection. It means that you will need to make the AV cable yourself since the distance is longer than usual cable you find in the market.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:22am On Oct 24, 2016
odilibe:
yes 7e is possible..,
@Odilibe, i have tried several time to attach 7e and 5e together on 60cm dish no result, and i know that these two satellite can be tracked with 60cm, is it because they are too close to each other?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 3:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Pls i need a fairly used decoder and a television.
Any suggestion and price would be appreciated.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2016
Does anyone know the price of Qsat 23g,26g ,28g in the market now,either new or fairly used?Good morning all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olumideogundare(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Monlo:
Does anyone know the price of Qsat 23g,26g ,28g in the market now,either new or fairly used?Good morning all
call me 08101956080
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2016
Chinedu7:

You need to buy fresh long 2-in-1 cable and 6 av heads for the connection. It means that you will need to make the AV cable yourself since the distance is longer than usual cable you find in the market.

@Chinedu7, thanks for your prompt response. Now can I use any 2-in-1 cable or which one is better that you would like to recommend since its going to be long as my other room is a bit far to the living room.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2016
Pls house, where can I get Qsat Q26g chip to buy as I want to use it to replace that of my Q11g or if any member can send it to me I would be glad and give the consideration as well.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bk2bauchi: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
COPA DELREY IS BACK IN MID WEEK, which channels is likely to show it? weder it pay tv or fta. please help me! i dnt want 2 miss it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
talk2kay:

@DoctorHindus, thx, i use 3m around sango axis. It used to be around 71% b4 but sudenly dropped. I will try skewing maybe i'd get better signal quality. Thx bro!
@everyone Pls wia can i get dual lnb holder, ku/cband. Thx bro. Viva FTA!

You can get it @oshodi . arena market
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
satuganda:

i have a alphabox x6 does it watch sport24 autoroll changing keys
Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Please I need the download link for either Q23,q26 or Q28 or all of them if you have to Opssonopsson@gmail.com
qsat 28g software, sent to your email

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (2350) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.