Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5427626 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Samsamo: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2016
pls house what other FTA can I get with my sports24 west side? and when trying getting 9e I can't get AFN channel all what am getting is some star time channel and many unworkable channels. pls help me out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2016
please house help me,which auto roll decoder is the best i want to get one right away
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bjsat(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2016
NTA,RTI AFN ,blindscan the position to get all these channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2016
agkilis:
please house help me,which auto roll decoder is the best i want to get one right away
get viewsat HD
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
baggiosne:
get viewsat HD
What abt 3D TECH and Digisat 9800HD
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Do you have windows media player?
@Emmachile, yes i have windows media player, pls have u ever come across that file .tsv, how did u deal with it?, i mean file produced while recording on Qsat, vinsat, dsat and other chinese decoders
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Halo good people. I can receive Sports24Hd on 34W, but I can't receive NTA, even when I blindscan. Sprts24hd is loud and clear without breaking. Pls what do I do to receive NTA. thnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mourino:
Halo good people. I can receive Sports24Hd on 34W, but I can't receive NTA, even when I blindscan. Sprts24hd is loud and clear without breaking. Pls what do I do to receive NTA. thnx
which type of receiver are you using, is it autoroll and what is the signal strenght of your sp24 and that of NTA?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
graphicicon:
@Emmachile, yes i have windows media player, pls have u ever come across that file .tsv, how did u deal with it?, i mean file produced while recording on Qsat, vinsat, dsat and other chinese decoders
Try and play it directly on windows media player
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
philipbash:
Don't talk like a kid again. If any information is given in that manner, It doesn't mean it will attract money always. Change your Nigerian mentality that says everything involves money. Have you called or sent a message to me and I charged you before?Always address people maturely then you will gain respect back
Who is reasoning like a kid here bro.Did i wrote that u wanted to charge money in my write up,all i said was that drop d solution to the problem here and let everybody gain and tap from ur knowledge,period.that is what this open forum is created for.not to single handendly help somebody on phone.we are to rub minds together to force ahead in our findings.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Oguguolouis:

thanks and God bless. But can i get sony with 1meter dish here in lagos?
CAPITAL NO
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
sunene1:
CAPITAL NO
k
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bobojoshua(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Goodevening guys. I tracked mytv with my strong 4669xii decoder and allowed OTA upgrade from mytv. The decoder is working but doesnt boot the strong logo. I want to know if the decoder is original or not. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
bobojoshua:
Goodevening guys. I tracked mytv with my strong 4669xii decoder and allowed OTA upgrade from mytv. The decoder is working but doesnt boot the strong logo. I want to know if the decoder is original or not. Thanks.
It once happen like that but I download a software from crosat .us and that logo returned when booting. But incase you want to try it make sure you back up the original software of the receiver incase if it is a fake one you will be able to wake it up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=baggiosne post=51740491]get viewsat HD
Pls show me how to access patch for keys area in Viewsat HD, I know that of Qsat is 1512, what is the code for Viewsat HD?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pls I need a link to download software for 4675A but not the latest version...I need a version less 1.39
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
abohwun:
which type of receiver are you using, is it autoroll and what is the signal strenght of your sp24 and that of NTA?

I'm using Q23G autoroll, Signal Strength is 48 while Signal Quality is 57, both for sports 24. NTA is not popping up at all. thnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bobojoshua(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
abohwun:
It once happen like that but I download a software from crosat .us and that logo returned when booting. But incase you want to try it make sure you back up the original software of the receiver incase if it is a fake one you will be able to wake it up.
Thanks brother. The problem is that i can't do anything with the decoder. It is just showing blue screen on the tv. Seems like i have to load another software. Can i get the software for original strong 4669xii on crosat.us?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satelliteDISH(m): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Monlo:
Good evening @all.For anyone who resides in Benin city,have a free gift for you this period as the yule tide approaches.
1.A 60cm satellite dish + lnb
2.A 1.3m dish with base(rusted) though but without the tripod arm for lnb,the petals have been attached by me already.
If interested,quote me with your Whatsapp details,so I can private chat you.Mind you,all I need is for you to come back here in the forum to say thank you.God has been faithful to me all these years,all I know and am now were learnt from here.
NOTE:I HAVE 2.4M,1.8M,1M,60CM DISHES WHICH I CURRENTLY USE COMBINED AS AT NOW.
THANKS,FTA RULES.

Good morning sir, I reside in Benin city and this is my whatsapp number 08189154750. Hoping to hear from U soonest.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2016
bobojoshua:
Thanks brother. The problem is that i can't do anything with the decoder. It is just showing blue screen on the tv. Seems like i have to load another software. Can i get the software for original strong 4669xii on crosat.us?
yes on strong 4 africa.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2016
Mourino:

I'm using Q23G autoroll, Signal Strength is 48 while Signal Quality is 57, both for sports 24. NTA is not popping up at all. thnx
try and use another Hd receiver if NTA pop up try adjust the signal to 80% and above lnb at 11oclock and sp24 at 50% and above using a strong receiver,then connect your qsat if problem persist check the qsat properly.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2016
bobojoshua:
http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php?action=view&filename=SRT4669XII_7111_Intg_MyTV_317p_20140619.zip&directory=Strong%20Receivers%2FStrong%20WIZKID%20Files%2FStrong%204%20Africa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2016
abohwun:
http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php?action=view&filename=SRT4669XII_7111_Intg_MyTV_317p_20140619.zip&directory=Strong%20Receivers%2FStrong%20WIZKID%20Files%2FStrong%204%20Africa
Good day @all!!!.Now, it seems the decoder may not be original and if you should use an original software on such a decoder you could end up "crucifying " it.Anyway I wait for the outcome of suggestion, secondly he was not given the tutorials on how to flash back the decoder., maybe he already knowns...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bobojoshua(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2016
yawwilson:

Good day @all!!!.Now, it seems the decoder may not be original and if you should use an original software on such a decoder you could end up "crucifying " it.Anyway I wait for the outcome of suggestion, secondly he was not given the tutorials on how to flash back the decoder., maybe he already knowns...
Thanks for your concern. I have been advised to take the decoder for repairs and that an i.c need to be changed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kene1245(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2016
yawwilson:

Good day house , I have a problem with my SRT4675Adecoder for the past 7 days now , it keep showing loaders Menu. and I can't do anything on it . please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
bobojoshua:
Thanks for your concern. I have been advised to take the decoder for repairs and that an i.c need to be changed.
if you can do the update no need of changing the IC.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bobojoshua(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
abohwun:
if you can do the update no need of changing the IC.
Thanks brother.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
@alll!!please any time one buys a new strong receiver always make a backup (copy) of the software (firmware) before doing any upgraded or update... So. long!!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
bobojoshua:
Please, be careful unless you are sending it to the strong certified dealer
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
yawwilson:

Please, be careful unless you are sending it to the strong certified dealer
4950H, 4955 $ 4957 s/wares are with different functions. crosat .us for that are interested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.