Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5425339 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
I'm sorry for the disturb can we talk on WhatsApp, so you can explain better, please!!!!

my phone is bad
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
I'm sorry for the disturb can we talk on WhatsApp, so you can explain better, please!!!!

my phone is bad, can't whatsapp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
I will be free for some weeks starting from this weekend any1 in need of installer in Ibadan can call me on 08036041331
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Wakyemson: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
logonlaredo:

No light @ the moment but 12518H29500 has been stable for like 2weeks now
pls i need ur help i want to track nigcomsat am multitv already
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabianc: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
logonlaredo:

No light @ the moment but 12518H29500 has been stable for like 2weeks now

OK thanks my bro...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wakyemson:
pls i need ur help i want to track nigcomsat am multitv already
standing in front of ur dish; input nigcomsat tp then bring ur dish down slowly to ur right
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Wakyemson: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
logonlaredo:

standing in front of ur dish; input nigcomsat tp then bring ur dish down slowly to ur right
thanks on multitv possition
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wakyemson:
thanks on multitv possition
i don't get u, do u want to attah another lnb or u want to shift ur dish to nigcomsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by losaries: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
I appreciate u guys that post pictures of the satellites u have tracked. this forum will boom for newbies
well-done guys

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Wakyemson: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
logonlaredo:

i don't get u, do u want to attah another lnb or u want to shift ur dish to nigcomsat
i want to shift to nigcomsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wakyemson:
i want to shift to nigcomsat
standing in front of ur dish; input nigcomsat tp then loose ur dish a bit to allow for gentle movement left & right and up & down, then shift ur dish to the right like 1inch & bring ur dish down slowly. but if u know u can't, it is better u call ur installer
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donqx: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
image shows satelites tracked separately for newbie.
using 60cm dish

like I always say.tracking a satelite depends solely on location.some will tell you to move your dish to the left,right, front,back without knowing that not everyone here are installers. location really matters a lot especially for those who don't know how to read those degrees.

I attach screenshot here.I have tried to combine upto 2 satelites on a 60cm dish where I stay but I noticed that those fta are very difficult to track in my area and when combined ,the primary will have good signal while the others will crack.but if I combine the paid satelites like dstv startimes and more ...no issues coz those signals are strong and everywhere.

now in the image.I have number one from left side , joy 28e ,number 2, amos 16e, number 3 ,.= nilesat 4.5e and number 4 = nigcomsat 42e .as you can see.nigcomsat is left side of joy if you stand at the back and also right side if you stand in the front. also in my location.dstv is between joy and nigcomsat though I didn't track dstv.

if you check the image clearly.you will find out that joy,amos,nilesat look close to each other while nigcomsat looks far.

but in some people location.dstv comes first before joy .i hope this help some newbie. you can follow my link below for tech tutorials.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
donqx:
using 60cm dish

like I always say.tracking a satelite depends solely on location.some will tell you to move your dish to the left,right, front,back without knowing that not everyone here are installers. location really matters a lot especially for those who don't know how to read those degrees.

I attach screenshot here.I have tried to combine upto 2 satelites on a 60cm dish where I stay but I noticed that those fta are very difficult to track in my area and when combined ,the primary will have good signal while the others will crack.but if I combine the paid satelites like dstv startimes and more ...no issues coz those signals are strong and everywhere.

now in the image.I have number one from left side , joy 28e ,number 2, amos 16e, number 3 ,.= nilesat 4.5e and number 4 = nigcomsat 42e .as you can see.nigcomsat is left side of joy if you stand at the back and also right side if you stand in the front. also in my location.dstv is between joy and nigcomsat though I didn't track dstv.

if you check the image clearly.you will find out that joy,amos,nilesat look close to each other while nigcomsat looks far.

but in some people location.dstv comes first before joy .i hope this help some newbie. you can follow my link below for tech tutorials.

no matter where ur location is, DS** will always be in between multitv and nigcomsat. on the pics I uploaded earlier check the TV image.

1- nigcomsat
2- yamal (champion TV)
3-is20 68.5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
1-nigcomsat

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by losaries: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
donqx Weldon but u did not put urblog address for newbies to follow. that's what am talking about. good installer spirit�
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
2- yamal (champion TV)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
3-is20 68.5

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
all on the 60cm dish I posted earlier. location Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
this dish

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
donqx:
using 60cm dish

at least one can still combine 28e(primary) and 16e(attached to the lower right hand side of 28e, while standing in front of the dish) without loss of signal, and can and 42.5e(nigcomsat) on top of the primary to the left hand side while facing the dish (with slight signal loss).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 5:31am On Jul 27, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
Hello guys, pls I need a reply... I searched for new channels today and saw this, is this the nigcomsat and does it mean the channels in yellow will show? Please gurus in the house Lemme know.

I had similar experience..
You are o point.... All you need to do is just to change your LNB skew from 8 O clock to 9 O clock when facing the dish.
Your green signal will turn red.
Then retrack by shifting the dish towards your left while standing behind the dish and a little downwards... . Any green you hit is nigcomsat... .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 5:34am On Jul 27, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
can we talk more about this on WhatsApp? Please!!!
OK, 08103947826
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2017
donqx:
using 60cm dish

But you should be economical, because 2 dishes are enough for this your set up. In today's economy creativity and innovation is what is needed not living in the pass.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donqx: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2017
logonlaredo:

no matter where ur location is, DS** will always be in between multitv and nigcomsat. on the pics I uploaded earlier check the TV image.

1- nigcomsat
2- yamal (champion TV)
3-is20 68.5

if you read some earlier post (about 4pages back)on this thread some people claimed that their own arrangement is

dstv , nigcomat , then joy (astra)

I don't know their location
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donqx: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2017
abohwun:
But you should be economical, because 2 dishes are enough for this your set up. In today's economy creativity and innovation is what is needed not living in the pass.

coz I have those 60cm dishes .bought them when they were sold for 1500naira.

putting 2satelites on 60cm in my location.primary always have good strenght while others crack..so I decide to seperate them.only paytv doesn't crack when combining satelites on single dish. I will get rid of them soon when I get a 1m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donqx: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2017
losaries:
donqx Weldon but u did not put urblog address for newbies to follow. that's what am talking about. good installer spirit�

once you click on my signature.always under each post
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2017
donqx:

if you read some earlier post (about 4pages back)on this thread some people claimed that their own arrangement is

dstv , nigcomat , then joy (astra)

I don't know their location

may be they don't understand what they are saying, it will always be the same in any location. satellite arc can not change!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2017
I am available for installation in Ibadan, starting from this weekend.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
I asked about recording with 4922A sometimes ago but nobody answered. Got around it recently. Well, it may look simple but with "patch" ON running latest update that will be impossible. So, you must switch OFF the patch then you record your programme. Press 6969(x2).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
Hello guys, pls I need a reply... I searched for new channels today and saw this, is this the nigcomsat and does it mean the channels in yellow will show? Please gurus in the house Lemme know.
this is not nigcomsat frequency and symbol rate, you do yourself good if u can show the picture of the dish in the forum. So that u can be helped out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by segzytola: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
I located DSTV 36e on trying to locate Nigcomsat I followed all procedure given here by bringing down the dish elevation I couldn't hit green am using 60cm pls help
Can someone post the screenshot for Nigcomsat.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (2350) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.