Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5427906 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sporting lisbon v Barcelona LIVE TVCONGO @ses5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
What's on kfs 28e?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
ManirBK:
Sporting lisbon v Barcelona LIVE TVCONGO @ses5

Also on 2STV 16°E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by goodieuzo: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
ben1daEbiri:
Long time bro... where have you been
i dey oo my bros.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
michaeldemson:
Good evening house, can anyone pls tell how i can get a sport channel on my strong decoder? And what is size of the dish that can track it? Because I'm washing nigcomsat on my decoder, and I wants a sport channel on it too
contact me for more info. Remain blessed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
tziz:

That would've been nice, when will you be around?
If everything goes to plan, I will be back in town next week
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Fadola2: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fadola2:
Pls Did U Have Issues With Srt 4955 Remote? Mine Always Find It Difficult To Work With D Decoder, I Have To Move Very Close To Decoder Before It Can Manage To Work. I Have Change Battery Many Times All To No Avail.
Pls Is There Anyone In D House That Have Same Problem Wt Srt 4955 Remote?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 4:14am On Sep 28, 2017
People in the house, am experiencing something on sport 24hd, it used to freeze a bit on interval, but when am on canal 24 Horas it doesnt freeze, cos this channel is free on the same TP with sport 24 , I suggest may be the emulator that opens the channels is not on the same speed rate with the code that is been sent from the satelite, may be they should help us again by editing the software to correct that error, am using srt 4950H, any other 4950H user having the same issue?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 28, 2017
graphicicon:
People in the house, am experiencing something on sport 24hd, it used to freeze a bit on interval, but when am on canal 24 Horas it doesnt freeze, cos this channel is free on the same TP with sport 24 , I suggest may be the emulator that opens the channels is not on the same speed rate with the code that is been sent from the satelite, may be they should help us again by editing the software to correct that error, am using srt 4950H, any other 4950H user having the same issue?
graphicicon:
Hello bro! Do send all complains to Sameer (the Prof.) and he will see to it ASAP.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 28, 2017
All problems and complains regarding any patched software (Strong) should be directed to Sameer and Wizkid.. because no member could be able to deal with such topic RightNow!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodnel: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2017
bodnel:
Hello house can ACTV track free to air cus I'm presently receiving nothing self
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Dsat now has sport 24 new powervu emulator software .contact ur dealer for the upgrade.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2017
@graphicicon,that canal 24 is it a sporting channel? if,east or west TP could help thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2017
sunene1:
Dsat now has sport 24 new powervu emulator software .contact ur dealer for the upgrade.
pls if you have sent it to my email michaeljames017252@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahkanjuh: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Rufus:
Morning house, does anybody have original follow come software for strong 4950E, I mean did u do back up before upgrading? I need the original software .....Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roogee: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2017
ugotuf:
TSTV finally births on ABS3 @3'W, Blind scan and start flexing right away. TP 12529/V/36000. Only 7channels are on for now. They just launched few minutes ago.

Pls can 60cm dish track dis bird
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahkanjuh: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2017
mahkanjuh:
Rufus:
Morning house, does anybody have original follow come software for strong 4950E, I mean did u do back up before upgrading? I need the original software .....Thanks
cry
mahkanjuh:
Rufus:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2017
sunene1:
@Sunene1, I believe you know the site that host dsat software so that I can download it before my client will be mad at me, pls kindly send me the link, if @Ifykings, is listening pls I need your help, the software Pls, graphicicon8@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2017
Pls anybody that knows sammer or wizikid email should forward my request to them pls as stated above

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2017
Pls i need the Dsat software...ihemmaduloveday@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2017
graphicicon:
Bro I did forward your problem to sameer and this is the answer he gave me, he said I should try to put DHCP to STATIC so u can try it and give us the
feedback because am no more using 4950 again, also i told him with SRT 4962i has an issue, the sound is not corresponding with the picture always the sound comes before the picture and he said he is going to solve it.so long
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
mahkanjuh:
Rufus:
Go to strong website you will get it for download.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
where can we find the dhcp and static on 4950
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sunene how far about Dsat software for sp24
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BolajiApata: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
For Sale! For Sale!! For Sale!!!

A DaarSat HD Decoder with all the Accessories available for sale in Abuja.

WhatsApp me 08065132506. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
BolajiApata:
For Sale! For Sale!! For Sale!!!

A DaarSat HD Decoder with all the Accessories available for sale in Abuja.

WhatsApp me 08065132506. Thanks
shey people still dey use that decoder,the last time I saw daarsat decoder na for museum

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazmark: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Any update on qsat software?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lov4sat:

I would have love to but my smartphone is bad. However it is a sat finder meter though there many types in the market, some you do not need a decoder attached for you to track any particular sat(the expensive ones ranging from 20-40k as the case may be) while the one of #2,500 which I have is the type you need to attach a decoder to but works fine for me.

Attached is the one I use for tracking sat

Where does this cable wire on this sat finder connect to? Is it to decoder? If it is decoder according to your explanation, how do we connect the Sat finder with lnb for signal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
abohwun:
Sunene how far about Dsat software for sp24
I got my own upgraded from a dealer.I don't have the software in my flash.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunene1:
I got my own upgraded from a dealer.I don't have the software in my flash.
Then from reciever extract to flash or memory card and send via email. You can do this by using back up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
bodnel :
Hello house can ACTV track free to air cus I'm presently receiving nothing self.

Your answer is Yes, press menu followed by 1379, it will enter satellite setup, then input your tp.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
does the app works with all andriod phones?
Yes. With most android phones. Check the Google play store

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.