Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5426982 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alexdinho10(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
yawwilson:

Good day everyone!
Hello bro, close is relative once a contact address has been posted, relating topics {like that} should be responded to via the contract address (email or whatsapp) ....
pls help me with info on 9boys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2018
Hello everyone!! This EDUP 11N 150M Wi-Fi adapter is now available on Jumia(online market) @50gh. Cedis. Tested it and it works on both 4950H and 4955G..

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Alexdinho10:
pls help me with info on 9boys
Whatsapp.. +233269572446.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sam2020(m): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2018
kd10:
My observation about 4950H decoder when connected to diseqc switch most especially 8in1 diseqc switch, After using two 4950H decoder with the same problem afterwards my conclusion is that 4950H decoder from strong has a hardware problem with diseqc switch. This is what the problem is while the decoder is on, Connected to 8in1 diseqc switch working normal then I removed the cable from the lnb already mounted on the dish work perfectly well except that theirs a signal drop and the cable is from pot 3 of the disqc switch so I removed the cable from the lnb then connected it to another tracking decoder when am done with adjustment then I connected the cable back to the lnb but it refuses to bring signal remember that the 4950H decoder is on while I was doing the adjustment outside so I checked the f connector screw it was ok , I run it direct it worked so discovered it was the disqc switch issue so i changed the cable from pot 3 to pot 4 it worked but pot 3 is dead no signal on it anymore the same situation on my second 4950H decoder the pot 7 in the 8in1 disqc switch is dead while the pot 5 is cutting the signal strength by 7% after carrying out this same adjustment while the decoder is switch on. So with this experiences on the same model I feel it's a hardware problem so to avoid this problem it's better to switch off the decoder before removing cable from the lnb for adjustment. Pls share if you have similar experience. Thanks.
it happened to me as well. Always off your decoder whenever working on the diseq switch or lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2018
please guys how much is a full roll of coxial cable inner urgent reply.... thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2018
Yinka4dad:
please guys how much is a full roll of coxial cable inner urgent reply.... thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Penuelseun:
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
yawwilson:

Bro, Thanks for the info. However, please always put decoder off when disconnecting any part of lnb. cable.. If you are not a pro, and unfortunately the two cables bridge (or accidentally touch) you may end up damaging the receiver. Sometimes when one does what our beloved brother did in the earlier post,the firmware may end up "confused " so you will need to reflash it to stabilize it... So long!!
You very correct.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good day!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Folks! NTA on Cband at 34..5w also broadcast the matches.. There is an "escaped grasscutter" around.. You will love to catch that too.. 3926h3775 :4126h11000

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jeribest(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
If you are interested in learning or installing of any FREE-to-AIR dish including DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES DISH & ANTENNA, MYTV, JOY PRIME, THUNDER TV, MBC, TSTV, KWESETV, AND SO ON...
PLS CALL ME ON 09025383665 OR 09056164024, 08039348068.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by desirewhet(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hellloo house.. A new tv station just popped up on the free to air channels.. It's called hi impact tv. Very sweet programs on it.. If you need an hd .,wifi MPEG4 decoder please don't forget to reach me. To get your full accessories and decoders

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seyekan(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
desirewhet:
Hellloo house.. A new tv station just popped up on the free to air channels.. It's called hi impact tv. Very sweet programs on it.. If you need an hd .,wifi MPEG4 decoder please don't forget to reach me. To get your full accessories and decoders
how much for d decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jarrot(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
desirewhet:

Please how reliable is this one compared to strong ?
Does it support usb for videos too?thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
desirewhet:

You indicated this new TV station as FTA?
Please give us the necessary parameters tp, symbol rate, etc
Let us first attempt at to know to what extent our STRONG and other similar decoders can perform. After all, Multi Tv in Ghana has its own branded decoders. But this has prevented the Multi TV retaining their position FTA of choice for us here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cyril497: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2018
omaolowo:

You indicated this new TV station as FTA?
Please give us the necessary parameters tp, symbol rate, etc
Let us first attempt at to know to what extent our STRONG and other similar decoders can perform. After all, Multi Tv in Ghana has its own branded decoders. But this has prevented the Multi TV retaining their position FTA of choice for us here in Nigeria
is on Intelsat 68.5e 12562 H 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by shateemah(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2018
Hello guys, I've just started following this thread and I want some help. I used to enjoy KFS and other few channels on C_SES 22W on a dish much bigger than dstv 90cm, with a strong decoder. But now KFS is no longer working since the beginning of world cup. I tried contacting the guy that did the installation but he's not been reachable. But someone told me that it's the BISS code that has changed, he even gave me a code to try but didn't work. I don't know if I'll be able to get help here. Also if there's a whatsapp group, I'd like to be added... 08034011670. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2018
cyril497:
is on Intelsat 68.5e 12562 H 27500
Which kind of programs,movies or sports?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2018
shateemah:
Hello guys, I've just started following this thread and I want some help. I used to enjoy KFS and other few channels on C_SES 22W on a dish much bigger than dstv 90cm, with a strong decoder. But now KFS is no longer working since the beginning of world cup. I tried contacting the guy that did the installation but he's not been reachable. But someone told me that it's the BISS code that has changed, he even gave me a code to try but didn't work. I don't know if I'll be able to get help here. Also if there's a whatsapp group, I'd like to be added... 08034011670. Thanks
Hello bro!! seen you've been registered since 2010...so you are an old "boy" Well, this forum is one extended family... So when one comes here for information ,one should equally look for installers here so they can have a better work done. I will prefer that folks around you from the forum could quickly address your concerns..

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
I'm in need 8_ways diseqc switch from within Enugu and Ebonyi.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
adimek2002:
Please help with details of 9boys. adimek2002@yahoo.com
Please still waiting for info on 9boys. Whatsapp 08080752711
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by shateemah(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=yawwilson post=68770672]
Hello bro!! seen you've been registered since 2010...so you are an old "boy" Well, this forum is one extended family... So when one comes here for information ,one should equally look for installers here so they can have a better work done. I will prefer that folks around you from the forum could quickly address your concerns.. [/okay, thanks bro]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freshclean777(m): 3:48am On Jun 25, 2018
desirewhet:
unpack the contents of the plastic bag.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by enility(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Hello great minds here, please I bought 90cm dish and have been able to mount it for tstv tracking and I can't get signal at all... Please who stays around Egbeda Iyana Ipaja in Lagos here? I need someone to come help me with it.. I will pay your transport and give you little change, you can call me on 08107497849... Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
enility:
Hello great minds here, please I bought 90cm dish and have been able to mount it for tstv tracking and I can't get signal at all... Please who stays around Egbeda Iyana Ipaja in Lagos here? I need someone to come help me with it.. I will pay your transport and give you little change, you can call me on 08107497849... Thanks in anticipation
Did you say little change?On the contrary,you either garner all the valuable fta tracking details replete here and do it yourself or you pay an installer to help you fix it up while you watch him do it.That was what I did initially.You must sacrifice both monetarily and otherwise for you to pick up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
DonPerry:
Did you say little change?On the contrary,you either garner all the valuable fta tracking details replete here and do it yourself or you pay an installer to help you fix it up while you watch him do it.That was what I did initially.You must sacrifice both monetarily and otherwise for you to pick up.
Is Volta TV working now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by elidi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please is Tstv still on, because no channel is working on my own

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
lamtam:
Is Volta TV working now
Yes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
elidi:
Please is Tstv still on, because no channel is working on my own
Off for now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freshclean777(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
All World Cup matches live on RTI1
Astra 4A , 11977V27500 3/4 (Startimes position)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (2350) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.