Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,044 members, 7,807,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5425636 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:17am On Mar 01, 2015
DimitriLavrov:

Thanks Man, I've tried this already it was red last night. Is champion tv stable or they come and go like a feed?
Its not a feed but its not stable for now,breaking even with 90cm dish!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donmatin(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Goodmorning everyone,how are we doing 2day?I was trying to track champions tv ystaday,I got glow tv and odas but didn't get champions tv,My biggest challenge is dat number 8 isn't working on my remote and so I can't input champions tv tp.please how can I fix d remote?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2015
donmatin:
Goodmorning everyone,how are we doing 2day?I was trying to track champions tv ystaday,I got glow tv and odas but didn't get champions tv,My biggest challenge is dat number 8 isn't working on my remote and so I can't input champions tv tp.please how can I fix d remote?
Use 11009 v 7999 or Blindscan it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by purplekayc(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2015
New channel joy prime
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mayamiko(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2015
k24 @ yamal scan your decoders

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donmatin(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thanks alot
EMMAACHILE:

Use 11009 v 7999 or Blindscan it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Have you used any Qsat before?
i have both
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
I got MBC channel today in Benin with 60 cm dish, after I've adjusted my dish to pick multi Tv signal my MBC started breaking seriously, since no light that I've to use Gen and the fact I don't have much fuel.I had to purse for now, so later I will try the MBC. with out multi Tv to see the difference,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Binsule(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
graphicicon:
pls House, have anybody track MBC on 26e with 60 cm dish that has 2 lnb setup, Amos and multi tv on one 60 cm dish, i reduce mlti tv signal inorder for me to get mbc,signal on mbc is 51% on my sat finder, while signal on multi tv after the reduction is 71%, when i connect the cable to my decoder, mbc signal will be flashing green and red, remember i attached lnb for multi tv, and the primary is amos 5, or is it better for me to use complete one 60 cm dish to track multi tv, then adjust the dish to the right while standing at the back of the dish for me to get full signal.
@odilibe, blexxonmak,george D, and other gurus pls contribute here.
، hmmn,, bro, please respect MBC and make 26degree to be d dish's focal and concentrating sat. be rest assure that with these your attachments you will not b able to attain 60% of d signal, and we all know mbc will only b stable at 70. if I were u, my mbc dish will have no oda sat attached. ur choise.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
mayamiko:
is it showing and what is it showing?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chukstaker:

is it showing and what is it showing?
K 24 tv it has been there 4 some time its a kenyan channel for general programs& news, location kenya

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
greymwasonko:
K 24 tv it has been there 4 some time its a kenyan channel for general programs& news, location kenya
frequency & s.r?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
greymwasonko:
can i receive it in Nigeria?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello house, i notice my EPG has not been displaying again and the date is no longer correct on my srt4922, am running on software ver 1.71p. Please what could be the problem and remedy?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by junate(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
For ur 2.5meter dish (Net (Type) contact me on
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by irecash(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
spartacus11:
first of all make sure you are getting your decoder from a strong dealer directly, you can go to Mytv web page locate strong dealer in your location and patronize them, it could have been easy to differentiate between original and fake when we are physically together, but there are three areas 1)body built, colour 2)display 3)weight 4) the decoder four legs so if we could have meet it will be easier showing you the difference, why I'm hold both the original and the fake, and at time it varies from model to model, so the easiest way get a trusted decoder dealer and get you product from them,
Thanks so much bros really appreciate it. Have met with someone who is selling his cos he bought a new dstv so didn't need the strong anymore. Its 4950 bought for 6500 and its still clean with the remote so fixing it now is the next action which I shud do any moment from now. I will update you on it. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
irecash:
Thanks so much bros really appreciate it. Have met with someone who is selling his cos he bought a new dstv so didn't need the strong anymore. Its 4950 bought for 6500 and its still clean with the remote so fixing it now is the next action which I shud do any moment from now. I will update you on it. Thanks
okay good bargain
irecash:
okay good bargain
irecash:
okay good bargain
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugasat(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
mayamiko:
K24 has always been on NSS 12 at 57.0° East frequency 11554 H 3300 which is near YAMAL.
You are getting it from NSS 12 and not Yamal.
In East Africa the 3 satellites (Yamal, NSS 12 & YahSat) can be tracked with one 120cm dish using 2 LNBs.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
spartacus11:
I got MBC channel today in Benin with 60 cm dish, after I've adjusted my dish to pick multi Tv signal my MBC started breaking seriously, since no light that I've to use Gen and the fact I don't have much fuel.I had to purse for now, so later I will try the MBC. with out multi Tv to see the difference,
Hello, am in Benin, can we meet up for some issues? Or drop ur number and I will call u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Liverpool vs Man city was live on Champion TV
ARS VS EVE was also live on it
now CHEL VS TOT live

la liga will follow up

Champion TV all way
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
sokopion:
Liverpool vs Man city was live on Champion TV
ARS VS EVE was also live on it
now CHEL VS TOT live

la liga will follow up

Champion TV all way
They are too much!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Talibanis:

Hello, am in Benin, can we meet up for some issues? Or drop ur number and I will call u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
ugasat:

K24 has always been on NSS 12 at 57.0° East frequency 11554 H 3300 which is near YAMAL.
You are getting it from NSS 12 and not Yamal.
In East Africa the 3 satellites (Yamal, NSS 12 & YahSat) can be tracked with one 120cm dish using 2 LNBs.
is NSS12 trackable with 60 cm dish please

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
pls help!!! my champion tv is red... same everywhere?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donald303: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Obascoetubi:
i hav strong 4950 and its blind scan is faster

how do you make it blindscan? steps please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donald303: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
i have also noticed that the channels on this frequency 11137 v 30000 (starmovies and bbc on amos5)seizes on both srt4950 and qsat decoders and there is no software yet to fix it on 4950

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ephy6774(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
akplatnum2005:
Hello house, i notice my EPG has not been displaying again and the date is no longer correct on my srt4922, am running on software ver 1.71p. Please what could be the problem and remedy?
upgrade to ver. 1.72 lobatan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Joy tv & cine afric have been replaced with joy prime & adom tv respectively
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls can you send tp code
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls can you send tp code
Champion tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
my MBC is blazing now, wow it's full HD but my multi Tv went off I inky got like chosen sunrise rave Tv, but I don't Ind as long as my MBC is stable, but if it start to break will sure go back to champions Tv miss football matches shall
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Binsule:
، hmmn,, bro, please respect MBC and make 26degree to be d dish's focal and concentrating sat. be rest assure that with these your attachments you will not b able to attain 60% of d signal, and we all know mbc will only b stable at 70. if I were u, my mbc dish will have no oda sat attached. ur choise.
i hav 93% on my muti tv & wen i input Mbc tp i could not hit green, why?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (2350) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.