Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:18 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5396587 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (2349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
SURE.

fotadmowmend:

Does dat decoder accepts Biss ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Call 08162080747
8am - 6pm (Mon - Fri)

SweetWJ:
.Lets talk pls. 09068909444 is my number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Call 08162080747
8am - 6pm (Mon - Fri)

jaysmallz:
add me on whatsapp 08098539648

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fotadmowmend(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2015
blexxonmak:
SURE.

would you pls tell me how ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 7:40am On Apr 25, 2015
My irib is red since yesterday. Is it general? Please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2015
iliyande:
My irib is red since yesterday. Is it general? Please.
No .......it's not general
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Enjoy lovely English movie on ur IRIB dish

Saudi 2
3884 H 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2015
unikazzy:
No .......it's not general
Tnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Please any installer in sapele/Delta state that can help me nail irib should contact me, want to know the proposed price of everything
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2015
blexxonmak:

Call 08162080747
8am - 6pm (Mon - Fri)

Alrite Bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2015
To sad
blexxonmak:
Got delivery of 100 pcs of DIGISAT DS9800HD receivers.
Serious buyers should contact me asap.
Price-N7,500 excluding transportation.
Call 08162080747
8am - 6pm (Mon - Fri)

In suleja/abuja that decoder is 6000 and if you're buying two and above its 5500.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
hotobo:
To sad

In suleja/abuja that decoder is 6000 and if you're buying two and above its 5500.
very true, in Mararaba Nyanya its also 6k

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blessingsat(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
this is being sport biss key 10 04 AA BE AA
20 15 DF.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
blessingsat:
20 15 DF.

Ehn ehn
When today is NOT 1st of April.
Kwontinew.

Shoro niyen
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by babajide78(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bein sport is not on 7 e presently, this biss key you sent was used some years ago
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
blessingsat:
20 15 DF.
hmmmmm....u that just registered on nairaland last week has started issuing biss key....wonder shall never end
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
hotobo:
To sad

Can't be of thesame price nation wide
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Surprising for me yesterday in Abuja here, I went to reset my friend 3.2m dish to get better signal on Badr 26 dgree east, but I decided to try BEin Sports channels on 25.5E, to my surprise, I got everything from HD1 to HD16. It is a big boost to my moral. And it is a good news for us who are living in Abuja environment.

Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
petfun4u:
Surprising for me yesterday in Abuja here, I went to reset my friend 3.2m dish to get better signal on Badr 26 dgree east, but I decided to try BEin Sports channels on 25.5E, to my surprise, I got everything from HD1 to HD16. It is a big boost to my moral. And it is a good news for us who are living in Abuja environment.

Remain blessed.
that's great....are the all free/open?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
SweetWJ:
Thank u very much 4ur kindness. May d favour of God b upon ur life and make all dat u ar lookin 4 to loc8 u in Jesus name,
guy i dont understand this ur post o.i tot george D post was refering to me faithchild.so realy dont understand.what u posted and why
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
irib varzesh is showing but irib tv3 refuses to show,my signal is 80% ,but when it was 75% it showed,is anyone having same problem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gogodaye(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
faithchild:
guy i dont understand this ur post o.i tot george D post was refering to me faithchild.so realy dont understand.what u posted and why

We all they join hand to thank God Almighty on behalf of George D...for the good thing wey him dey do for you.....no come use style block the blessings wey go come George D way in return from God Almighty......
Na so those of us wey dem raise for home dey do am as real African children......
Nobody dey begrudge you.....so make you no fear afraid......
Offer your apology for the wrong hasty accusation wey you just make.....make angels no report you to God Almighty for picking unnecessary fight with person wey dey give glory and thanks to God Almighty on your behalf........
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
petfun4u:
Remain blessed.
So which tps came in with the strongest signal quality ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2015

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
petfun4u: this is the strongest signal quality tp?11604 h 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
gogodaye:

We all they join hand to thank God Almighty on behalf of George D...for the good thing wey him dey do for you.....no come use style block the blessings wey go come George D way in return from God Almighty......
Na so those of us wey dem raise for home dey do am as real African children......
Nobody dey begrudge you.....so make you no fear afraid......
Offer your apology for the wrong hasty accusation wey you just make.....make angels no report you to God Almighty for picking unnecessary fight with person wey dey give glory and thanks to God Almighty on your behalf........
my apologies.but i dont mean it dat guy.i juat wantef to know y
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Multi TV has become so useless to me since CINE Afrik left.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
faithchild:
@Faithdhild, i jus appreciated a kindness shown towards u. What George D did is very rare an i feel obliged to greet him for ur sake. One memba of this thread alleged in d past dat he was cheated by a highly respected memba of dis honorable forum in a transaction btwn them an people startd scrutinizin, investigatin an even som were inconclusively apportioning blame. I like people who are kind and generous willin to help those who seek their help. God will continue to bless them according to His Word in Jesus name. Amen.
In our society today, those who have even more than enough are not satisfied thats why they still use tricks, force or other methods to take d little dat d poor has got. I believe d world wil b a better place if we imitate wat is good like wat George D did. There are som who would prefer it shud rot away rather than giv it out freely. I dont knw wat u feel in ur mind 2ward d msg i sent. D msg was clear. Honestly, i didnt expect dis frm u at all.
A brief intro of me; I am a responsible young married man wit 2kids 15 an 12yrs respectivly. I wil b celbratin my 40th Bday in October. Am a born again an devoted christian. I dont knw if wat i did annoyed u. Dnt b angry bt i cant stop it cos i feel its good to appreciate wat is good an copy it as well. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
unikazzy:
Multi TV has become so useless to me since CINE Afrik left.....
seconded even this their SAD PRIME sorry joy prime is so annoying.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
sunene1:
seconded even this their SAD PRIME sorry joy prime is so annoying.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gogodaye(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
faithchild:
my apologies.but i dont mean it dat guy.i juat wantef to know y

You are welcome......this is the spirit that binds us all as Africans....we see ourselves as one....no matter the situation.......
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
SweetWJ:
@Faithdhild, i jus appreciated a kindness shown towards u. What George D did is very rare an i feel obliged to greet him for ur sake. One memba of this thread alleged in d past dat he was cheated by a highly respected memba of dis honorable forum in a transaction btwn them an people startd scrutinizin, investigatin an even som were inconclusively apportioning blame. I like people who are kind and generous willin to help those who seek their help. God will continue to bless them according to His Word in Jesus name. Amen.
In our society today, those who have even more than enough are not satisfied thats why they still use tricks, force or other methods to take d little dat d poor has got. I believe d world wil b a better place if we imitate wat is good like wat George D did. There are som who would prefer it shud rot away rather than giv it out freely. I dont knw wat u feel in ur mind 2ward d msg i sent. D msg was clear. Honestly, i didnt expect dis frm u at all.
A brief intro of me; I am a responsible young married man wit 2kids 15 an 12yrs respectivly. I wil b celbratin my 40th Bday in October. Am a born again an devoted christian. I dont knw if wat i did annoyed u. Dnt b angry bt i cant stop it cos i feel its good to appreciate wat is good an copy it as well. Thanks
my bro you are right on, and I am so happy for people like you that appreciate things even if you were not the one favoured, it gives me great joy because when I see people like you I know there is hope for Nigeria, let take what @faitchild said as a joke I know he didn't mean it that way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (2349) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.