Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? (3398 Views)

We The Ikwerre Are Igbos By Ikechukwu A. Ogu(interesting Write Up) / Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? / Are Igbos The Lost Descendents Of The Jews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Darwine(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2011
They say that any place you come in the world and there is no igbo man there, it means that place is not meant for people to live. Why?
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by temmytanny(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
Even though i no be Igbo guy, i respect them alot for their never say die attitude towards business. They all over the world cos they are industrious

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Darwine(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
temmytanny:

Even though i no be Igbo guy, i respect them alot for their never say die attitude towards business. They all over the world cos they are industrious
I think you are right there!
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Ngodigha: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2011
temmytanny:

Which Ethnic group are you then.
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Darwine(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
Ngodigha:

Which Ethnic group are you then.
Why not answer the question about the post and not asking questions?
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by clemcykul(f): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2011
igbos are everywhere in the world cause they are not lazy , , everyone wants to be independent, industrious and successful wink grin
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by NegroNtns(m): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2011
As long they are humans like yoruba, hausa and everyone else and God has not forbidden their presence then its okay for them to spread. The problem with Igbo is they don't know how to spread and be content.
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by henry101(m): 1:45am On Jul 15, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

As long they are humans like yoruba, hausa and everyone else and God has not forbidden their presence then its okay for them to spread. The problem with Igbo is they don't know how to spread and be content.

What do you mean? Spread and be content?
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by NegroNtns(m): 1:51am On Jul 15, 2011
Ask Proud Igbo, he knows. . . . Or ask Ngo "the Brute".
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by henry101(m): 2:36am On Jul 15, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Ask Proud Igbo, he knows. . . . Or ask Ngo "the Brute".

you are not making any sense now and never will. You tell me if your ethnic group know "how to spread" and "be content".
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Freewilly(f): 2:40am On Jul 15, 2011
clemcykul:

igbos are everywhere in the world cause they are not lazy , , everyone wants to be independent, industrious and successful wink grin

Bravo !!!

Bravo !!!

Bravo !!!

Your post is the best so far kiss
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by NegroNtns(m): 3:25am On Jul 15, 2011
you are not making any sense now and never will. You tell me if your ethnic group know "how to spread" and "be content"

Ask the people of West Africa that have hosted our parents and their parents and the parents before them, to give you a feedback rating of how they see Yorubas.

Outside of West Africa we go as Nigerians - it'd be difficult to single us out for a rating at that level.

The rating will answer your question on "spread and be content".
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by henry101(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

you are not making any sense now and never will. You tell me if your ethnic group know "how to spread" and "be content"

Ask the people of West Africa that have hosted our parents and their parents and the parents before them, to give you a feedback rating of how they see Yorubas.

Outside of West Africa we go as Nigerians - it'd be difficult to single us out for a rating at that level. 

The rating will answer your question on "spread and be content". 

First, other ethnic group can also lay claim to same.
Secondly, why is it difficult?
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Darwine(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2011
Freewilly:

Bravo !!!

Bravo !!!

Bravo !!!

OK
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Gbenge77(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2011
They are a bit enterprising.
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by otapiapia: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
Freewilly:

Bravo !!!

Bravo !!!

Bravo !!!

Willy, eyin ofenmanu gi kwanu?

Hope I'm getting my own kiss? grin
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 16, 2011
Igbos are not the only group in Nigeria that are everywhere in the world. So are Yorubas, Edos, etc. Unless someone wants to prove to me that only Igbos are everywhere in the world. Just that their presence is more or less felt because of business.
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:04am On Jul 16, 2011
Ileke-Idi, I don't believe anyone said anything like 'only'
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by otapiapia: 7:05am On Jul 16, 2011
They are everywhere in the world because they are sociable people who love mingling with others.

Hope that helps?
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Darwine(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Thank you.
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by OchendoI: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Dede1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2011
ChinenyeN:

You have not realized Ekiti Diva has issues with comprehension
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2011
Dede1:

You have not realized Ekiti Diva has issues with comprehension

Where have you been all my life?

Continue to stay away. okay.

ChinenyeN:

Never said anyone did. Just emphasizing that Igbos are everywhere in the world, just like the rest of NIgerians are; for success and better lifestyle than the one Nigeria offers.
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by ChinenyeN(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Never said anyone did. Just emphasizing that Igbos are everywhere in the world, just like the rest of NIgerians are; for success and better lifestyle than the one Nigeria offers.
Oh alright. Thanks for clearing that up.
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by ndiigbo1: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
Che che che che Igbo Kwenu!!!!! Yaaaaa. We are never Lazy people
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Darwine(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2011
ndi-igbo:

Che che che che Igbo Kwenu!!!!! Yaaaaa. We are never Lazy people
I follow you shout o!
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Freewilly(f): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2011
otapiapia:

Willy, eyin ofenmanu gi kwanu?

Hope I'm getting my own kiss? grin

I don't know how safe it is to be giving you kisses,

with a name like Otapiapia.

I don't know if you drink the stuff tongue tongue grin grin

Just kidding, come here my brother let freewilly kiss you on the chick. kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Darwine(m): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2011
Freewilly:

I don't know how safe it is to be giving you kisses,

with a name like Otapiapia.

I don't know if you drink the stuff tongue tongue grin grin

Just kidding, come here my brother let freewilly kiss you on the chick. kiss kiss
Lol!
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Obiagu1(m): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2011
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Obiagu1(m): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2011
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by lepasharon(f): 1:22am On Nov 17, 2011
This is not true it is yoruba that are everywhere.
Re: Why Are Igbos Every Where In The World? by Obiagu1(m): 1:23am On Nov 17, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ja Ja King Of The Opobo ( 1821-1891 ) / Alausa - The Mix Of Ironies / Inter-tribal Marriages In Nigeria - Benefits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.