Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. (48945 Views)

Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Emmadgud(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
My ppl what questions should be expected in nigeria police recruitment exam commin soon. Ur good answers will be highly appreciated pls.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2011
i would rather die hungry than to join the Nigeria police for of today
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by begwong: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
NA LACK OF JOB DEY MAKE SOME PEOPLE JOIN POLICE UNDER DURESS,IF NOT,
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by ODUANKPA: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
aguiyi:

i would rather die hungry than to join the Nigeria police for of today

Hunger never beat you.

joining police is a way of geting your own share of the money in government.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2011
but seriously, wat are the critaria to join those crooks. undecided
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
ODUANKPA:

Hunger never beat you.

joining police is a way of geting your own share of the money in government.
am yet to see anything admirable about Nigeria police maybe u can help
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Emmadgud(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
My broda since nigeria is messin us up what do we do naw, i am still expectin answer pls.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
dont risk your life for sins that have been commited long ago.
sample the opinion of an average Nigerian about our police ,then imagine how you will be perceived once you join them.
just be careful with your decisions man, the very day you were that uniform ,perception about you have changed so also is your idealogy and dignity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Emmadgud(m): 3:50am On Jul 14, 2011
Hey bros u dey vex ooo
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by yemmycongy(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2011
the sector needs serious overhauling,if good Nigerians keep saying they cant do police job this basically means they dont have the rights to complain about "em,we keep allowing riff raffs to take the job and we want good police force in the country,i have met with some police officers that are very modest in there attitudes,i wish all of them are like that and we wont have any reason to complain,as for me i pray i am enlisted as an Assistant Superintendent cos i have a lot of points to prove.We can have a good NPF if we recruit young,vibrant,zealous and educated Nigerians into the sector.[/color]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2011
dont die for another mans sin, better wait for the overhauling to be done first and that will be when we have a president ( possibly in 4 yrs time). For now , think of something else
just my 2 cents
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by cjprince(m): 3:38am On Jul 16, 2011
I am happy some pple are nt ready 2 join d NPF. Dis will give me a beta opportunity 2 get d job. Abeg mek una no join oo, dey don't want 2 much crowd.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by leyom234: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2011
cjprince:

I am happy some pple are nt ready 2 join d NPF. Dis will give me a beta opportunity 2 get d job. Abeg mek una no join oo, dey don't want 2 much crowd.

lol! i feel the same you feel bro. but dont be surprised when you see crowd on testing days.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nosyke(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2011
Likely questions might be
1.If a trailer driver folds somthing and gives a police on the check point, what is it?, ( Ans: N100)
2. what is the most common denomination of business between police and bus drivers?, (Ans:N20)
3. If a 50 buses passes checkpoint in 30 mins and drops N20 naira, how much will be made in 8 hours at the same rate?, (Tip :calculate ur self)
4.What is the common name for the money dropped at the police checkpoint by bus drivers?, (Ans :Roger)
I hope this helps. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2011
Nosyke you're a clown! LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nosyke(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2011
trae_z:

Nosyke you're a clown! LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You think I'm joking huh?, Better pepare with the tips I just gave. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Natasha2(f): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2011
lmao you guys are cracking me up, although I wouldn't join the police even if I had the chance but is it that bad?

anyways expect questions like
1) what do you do when a taxi driver refuses to give you #20?
a) flog his ear with baton
b) take him to the station
c)seize his taxi
d) triple the charge

choose the option that answers the question best cheesy
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nosyke(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao you guys are cracking me up, although I wouldn't join the police even if I had the chance but is it that bad?

c)seize his taxi
d) triple the charge

choose the option that answers the question best cheesy

Natasha,did I give you permission to expose those questions? grin grin grin grin grin
@OP, also prepare with these:
1. How many police check point is there between Enugu and Aba?(TIP: not less tha 100)
2. Bailing is free in Nigeria, TRUE OR FALSE, (ans: True)
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by samsina: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2011
Emmadgud, Expect Questions on Current Affairs, Uses of English-Grammar, composition etc, also find a little info on the Nigerian Police Itself-history, roles,administration etc, good luck
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by samsina: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2011
, and to the rest of the people in the house please let's stop all these negative attitude toward the NPF, the fact that there are some bad apples in the force doesn't mean they are all bad, and if we think they are bad then why not join and reform the force.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nosyke(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2011
samsina:

, and to the rest of the people in the house please let's stop all these negative attitude toward the NPF, the fact that there are some bad apples in the force doesn't mean they are all bad, and if we think they are bad then why not join and reform the force.

Almost every Nigerian has had one bad experienc with the NPF or the other.Infact if i tell you mine, you might want to reconsider your statement.If it were some as you put it, NPF would have still been ok, but majority of them are bad apples, hence it might be a herculean task reforming them.I am not being PESSIMISTIC BUT REALISTIC.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by donjon: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
@posta, expect some weak current affairs questions & some strong maths questions! Pls dont just study Lcm & Hcm alone, practice ur bearing, equations and mathematical formulars very well o! In fact, go and buy keypoint and cram it! Yes, i said cram it, push it into ur brain until u can recite it in ur dreams
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by donjon: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
As for the current affairs, it may come in form of General paper & dat means they will sprinkle a bit of basic biology & geography questions like how many planets we have? Or their distance from d sun or d earth? They may even ask questions on basic human anatomy, like how many bones are in d human hand? Dats why i said, u need keypoint to be able to read broadly & quickly! Lastly, make sure u are good in english, so dat it will compensate if u dont do too well in the other subjects & also be calm on exam day, its not do or die!
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by donjon: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
As 4 those running their mouth recklessly, no bi ur fault! Just pray 4 God Almighty to spare u 4rm poverty. Just because you can eat 3 square meals doesnt mean anoda person can! 1500 pple came to warri 4 navy recruitment in may, when list came out last thursday, only 28 pple were picked! In my category, only 3 names were listed of which i am among, now i can say bye bye to poverty & job insecurity 4eva!
Better a policeman than a yahooboy!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
donjon:

As 4 those running their mouth recklessly, no bi your fault! Just pray 4 God Almighty to spare u 4rm poverty. Just because you can eat 3 square meals doesnt mean anoda person can! 1500 pple came to warri 4 navy recruitment in may, when list came out last thursday, only 28 pple were picked! In my category, only 3 names were listed of which i am among, now i can say bye bye to poverty & job insecurity 4eva!
Better a policeman than a yahooboy!
monkey, you dont read before writing trash.
i wonder how you scaled through the navy interview. where have you heard anybody talk about the navy,airforce or army the way the police is talked about or you just want to tell us you just got a navy job ,okoro

if i may ask, why didnt you join the police
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by donjon: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
I dont have any issue with nigeria police force, the problem of corruption affecting it is only a symptom of a larger moral decay which is also prevalent in other aspects of our society! The principal that collects runz money 4rm students for exam malpractice is not holier than d policeman dat collects bribes on d road, neither are d parents who supply such money 4 exam malpratice! Our entire society is based on gratification. If u insult me again, i'ld be forced to retaliate in like manner. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by donjon: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
The problem with nigeria is our ability to see specks in another person's eyes, while ignoring the logs of wood in our own! RUBBISH
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by jackpot(f): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

c)seize his taxi
d) triple the charge

choose the option that answers the question best  cheesy 

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nosyke(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
aguiyi:

monkey, you dont read before writing trash.
i wonder how you scaled through the navy interview. where have you heard anybody talk about the navy,airforce or army the way the police is talked about or you just want to tell us you just got a navy job ,okoro

if i may ask, why didnt you join the police

God Bless you
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by donjon: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
Stupidity is never reasonable! U cannot even chase down simple pickpocket, but you can sit in ur parlour to insult NPF? May u neva find nigeria police when u need them! Useless bunch of internet warriors- if u are so bold, next time u see a police man taking bribe, ask him why? So pple who join NPF are stupid? Is dat what you are trying to tell me? Mentally retarded arm-chair critic! I dont blame you, since you cannot be held liable 4 ur imbecilic nature! Dont worry, When the NPF becomes depleted, boko haram will come & bomb ur senses into normal working order! Next time, hide ur expired wisdom! GOODNIGHT!
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
donjon:

Stupidity is never reasonable! U cannot even chase down simple pickpocket, but you can sit in your parlour to insult NPF? May u neva find nigeria police when u need them! Useless bunch of internet warriors- if u are so bold, next time u see a police man taking bribe, ask him why? So pple who join NPF are silly? Is dat what you are trying to tell me? Mentally slow arm-chair critic! I dont blame you, since you cannot be held liable 4 your imbecilic nature! Dont worry, When the NPF becomes depleted, boko haram will come & bomb your senses into normal working order! Next time, hide your expired wisdom! GOODNIGHT!
where is the answer to my question in this rubbish u wrote angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by chrys: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2011
aguiyi,you no get say at all.WHAT IS IT WITH POLICE.may God grant you your hearft desire to die hungry in jesus name,AMEN. As for fellas who wants to beome assistant superintendents of police,i'll c you when we get there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.