Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) (29959 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IolCTO8PweM

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain", Galadima Tells TV Anchor Seun During Interview (Video)

Buba Galadima told Channels TV host Seun Okinbaloye that he thinks he might be losing his brain when the anchor asked him a question during an interview., IGBERETV reports.

The politician visited the TV station on Sunday, May 15, 2022 for the TV program Sunday Politics.

During their chat, Seun Okinbaloye asked Galadima whether his party, NNPP, "has the political structure to win an election".

Galadima responded: "Seun, I think you're losing your brain somehow. You don't know me?"

He added that if there's there's "free fair, and transparent election", his party will easily win the presidential election.

He added: "That is my field. Like you, I would want you always to interview me because I know you can..."

https://igberetvnews.com/1420071/think-youre-losing-brain-galadima-tells-tv-anchor-seun-interview-video/

3 Likes

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:28am On May 16, 2022
Galadima blood too dey hot

He should be calming down

Just a simple question, baba wan turn am to fight

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by InHeaven(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2022
Loser on the loose!

What an ill mannered old man

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by richeeyo(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2022
He actually does not mean it in an insultive way,
He his accustomed to the guy

55 Likes

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Blankstare(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2022
The man is not stable

7 Likes

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Mokason288(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2022
grin
I like Hot blooded people
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Ttalk: 8:43am On May 16, 2022
richeeyo:
He actually does not mean it in an insultive way,
He his accustomed to the guy

Yes, Galadima doesn't mean it in the way journalist are trying to paint it. His energy and passion at which he is committed to his course is awesome

102 Likes

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by bennybuhari: 8:44am On May 16, 2022
Galadima is the one losing his brain

14 Likes

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by pyyxxaro: 8:46am On May 16, 2022
Hot Head

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 8:53am On May 16, 2022
Frustration at its peak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Penguin2: 8:56am On May 16, 2022
They are all uncouth and uncivilized.

All of them.

From the rampaging almajiris and street urchins demanding the release of murderers in Sokoto…

To their ilk occupying the highest office available or any office at all, they are equally yorked in uncouthness, uncivilization and stupidity.

This Lugardian experiment was a mistake.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by juman(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2022
That's not appropriate answer from grapa.
His party is still in its infancy state.

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by KUNZEH(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2022
This old man sef

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by inspectorg(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2022
Freedom of speech is not limited to the citizenry, politicians also deserve the right to it; this is plain old fashion DEMOCRACY.

3 Likes

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by LordJoffrey(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2022
This stuff funny die grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Corporate2020: 9:15am On May 16, 2022
HAAAA
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by lloydtruth: 9:17am On May 16, 2022
See how he abused seun and seun couldn't even caution him, just because he's a northerner. But let a southerner tell that to seun and see how seun counters him immediately to mind the language he uses on air.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Jijiano: 9:26am On May 16, 2022
I've always known him to be one who gets a try easily.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Sabadon(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2022
Agbero grin

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by steveneche(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2022
sad
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by JosephXavier: 9:30am On May 16, 2022
Simple question that was simply put baba provoke

These are the old specie of politicians Nigerians wants to do away with

The are the ones that have made the country retrogress and have destroy the little unity and cohesion we were trying to manage

They are still in active politics and they are our enemies and we should campaign against them and retire them to their homes or sickbed

The likes of Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar have nothing to offer Nigerians and will never do us any good being part of government

Let us support HE Mr Peter Obi, a man who is fit enough and has the blueprint for the restoration of Nigeria's lost glory

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2022
Old man talking anyhow. Respect begets respect

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2022
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by jamalnation(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2022
grin baba dey para
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Janiobi(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2022
Nha who never loose brain hands in the air
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by walozanga(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport / Boko-Haram Members Dressed As Women Arrested In Borno / Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.