Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already (4930 Views)

‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces / Step By Step Instructions On How To Get "siri" Working On Iphone 4 (jailbroken) / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2011
for sale, one apple iphone 4 16gb brand new. It has been jail broken to allow instalation of off market apps, and it has been unlocked to any network. You can call

Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2011
another pic

Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2011
its still available, and yours for N100,000. Remember its brand new.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2011
The iphone 4 is still available and now for N90,000.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2011
still available
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Chianya: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2011
When it comes down to 12,000 please let me know.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Chianya: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2011
Please let me know when it comes down to 12,000.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2011
well i could sell u the accessories for 10,000.

Whoever is truly interested, can call me.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2011
Still available, dont miss this chance to have an iphone4.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by philips70(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
Pls how can I unlock mine? A friend of mine in the UK helped me buy and sent d jailbreak link {redsn0w}. The whole thing looks like jargon as the guide seems not to working. Please help if you can. I am not in Lagos else I would have just go the computer village for the unlock. Thanks
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2011
Unlocking d iphone4 isnt for d faint of heart. Install cyanid to jailbreak d phone, Then open cyanid and search and install ssh on iphone4 and google and install winscp on pc. Then download mobilesubstrate file from web on pc. then with d use of winscp transfer mobilesubstrate to iphone4. after u transfer d mobilesubstrate open cyanid and search and install ultrasn0w and thats all.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Andrew3(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked grin grin ;Dchai i almost died of laughter cheesy
u2 1 day:

Unlocking d iphone4 isnt for d faint of heart. Install cyanid to jailbreak d phone, Then open cyanid and search and install ssh on iphone4 and google and install winscp on pc. Then download mobilesubstrate file from web on pc. then with d use of winscp transfer mobilesubstrate to iphone4. after u transfer d mobilesubstrate open cyanid and search and install ultrasn0w and thats all.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
Whats funny, i made a mistake, i wrote cyanid instead of cydia. Anyway its still available, and to all those who have called me up, i appreciate ur calls but ur offers are not encouraging at all oh.
Its the iphone 4 we are talking about oh.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2011
u2 1 day:

Lol. Was dat d way u unlocked urs? I don't think u know what u are talking about. I can't help but laugh. U beta just concentrate on d iphone4 u want to sell n stop giving people veryyy wrong steps on unlocking iphone4. If dat was d way u unlocked ur iphone4, I pity d person dat buys d phone from u. Hope u both don't end up taking urselves to d police station. (seen that type of case b4)
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 For Sale. Jailbroken And Unlocked Already by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2011
its sold. Another coming soon.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Network Is Currently Down. / Doogee HOMTOM HT6 – A 6250mah Monster-battery Android Phone / Mtn New Data Plans Suitable For Students - Get 100mb For N100 And 50mb For N50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.