Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) (3216 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2011
These Are Just My Views! Most Guys May Necessarily Not Agree! But the best part is. . . . . I DONT CARE! cool

DO YOU worry that guys are not attracted to you? Many girls do, even the ones you think would have no problems! What types of things do boys find attractive in a girl? What do they find unattractive? Without demeaning yourself, what can you do to draw the attention of a decent young man?

Know your own mind and heart. You likely felt an increased attraction to boys soon after you entered puberty. You may have felt drawn to more than one boy. That’s normal! But if you had quickly given your heart to the first boy who made your pulse race, you would have risked stunting your emotional growth. It takes time to develop positive personality traits, to ‘make your mind over’ on important matters, and to reach some of your own goals.
True, many boys are attracted to girls who have not yet formed strong convictions or who are naive. However, such boys are primarily interested in the girl’s body, not in who she is as a person. The fact is, a balanced young man will look for a girl who can bring her strengths to a partnership.

Develop respect. Respect doesn’t mean surrender—that you must give up your right to hold a different opinion and to express it. But the way you express your opinion will likely determine if you repel or attract a young man. If you consistently contradict or correct what he says, he may feel that you have little respect for him. Yet, if you acknowledge his viewpoint and comment on what you find praiseworthy, he will be more likely to accept and value your opinion. I think respect is the most important thing at the start of a relationship. Love might develop later. If a girl can show respect for me, I feel that she can definitely love me!

Dress modestly, and maintain good hygiene. Your dress and grooming are like loudspeakers that broadcast your inner thoughts and attitudes. If your clothing is well arranged and modest, it will send a very positive message. If it is provocative or sloppy, the message will be loud and clear—and negative! If a girl dresses provocatively, she’ll spark an initial attraction for sure. But that’s not the type of girl I want to start a relationship with.

Don’t flirt! Women have the ability to exert tremendous influence on men. That power to attract can be used for good and for bad. If you test out the power you have on every boy you meet, you’ll likely gain a reputation as a flirt.

Don’t be clingy! It is only after Marriage that a couple truly becomes committed to each other. However, if you’re just getting to know a young man, YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT to expect that level of accountability from him, nor he from you. If you’re HASTY in demanding his undivided attention, you may sabotage your friendship.

Appreciate Your Own Value! The fact is, not ALL boys will like you—and that can be a good thing! But if you are conscious of caring for both your external beauty and your inner beauty, you will have great value—and you will attract the type of young man that you deserve. . . . .   wink  smiley
An ARTICLE FOR THE GUYS, CLICK HERE! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735945.0.html
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Omolola1(f): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2011
Okies
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by firestar(f): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2011
cheesy
This should make the front page.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by BeautfulB(f): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2011
not interested!!
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2011
firestar:

cheesy
This should make the front page.
Thanks smiley
Beautful.B:

not interested!!
There are Over 700,000 NLders! Think I Wrote you a Poem? undecided . . . WAKE UP!
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by MrsChima(f): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2011
Each man is DIFFERENT.  Each woman is DIFFERENT.

Ladies, be yourself and the guy for you will surely come.  Patience is A VIRTUE.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Omolola1(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2011
Loool, i think she means she is not interested in making men like her
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by DaDoctor: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2011
^^Good Phuck^^
it is usually memorable
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by islamrules(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2011
Those steps are tedious and time consuming
MSSSWWW, their is abokin Juju/voodoo, Come make I give you one.
They will be running after you like bees.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2011
islamrules:

Those steps are tedious and time consuming
MSSSWWW, their is abokin Juju/voodoo, Come make I give you one.
They will be running after you like bees.
And when the Juju Clear for Eye Nko? undecided
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Dyt(f): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2011
Islamrules
buhaahahahahahaha
i think Adam*satani* nids dat
his voodoo nt workin enuf
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by islamrules(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2011
And when the Juju Clear for Eye Nko? Undecided

Which can clear ? Na superglue naaoo.

But, it has some side effect oooo and terms and condition is applicable oooo
one is "every guy" will be running after you including beggers.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Cuddlemii: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2011
Just be you

Cos one day you would forget the you that was sold to him

What happens when he discovers the real you and can't handle you

You are back to square 1 again

Any man that can't accept the real you, doesn't deserve you

Look closely, he wears a mask too

@Sexykillz u have been hiding. Stop selling your ideologies to women. Let them make their mistakes and learn from it. All your point does not guaranty a man liking you or not. What if he sees right through you, men are too clever for all these. The only thing I believe every lady should have is pride and integrity, No matter what.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^^^ Hiding From What? undecided All i wrote was an Article! I'm Not "selling" and i'm definitely not asking any one to "buy" them! These are my Views Alone! Not to be forced or Imposed on Anyone!. . . . Cheers! smiley
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by MMM2(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2011
1. Give him BJ always. tongue

2. Just give him punny 2 eat all d time. angry
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by iice(f): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
The best part is knowing your mind and heart.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Mynd44: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2011
All these steps are too long. Just show up in his room on a cold night in your birthday cloth
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by 195(f): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

All these steps are too long. Just show up in his room on a cold night in your birthday cloth

cool cool
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by BeautfulB(f): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2011
sexkillz:

Thanks smileyThere are Over 700,000 NLders! Think I Wrote you a Poem? undecided . . . WAKE UP!

Most I be among the 700,000 NLander’s, this is what we practice everyday.

buh I think ur status are quite educative wink wink
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2011
Beautful.B:

Most I be among the 700,000 NLander’s, this is what we practice everyday.

buh I think your status are quite educative wink wink

Tanx smiley
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by DaDoctor: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
, But funny enof , in issues like these(issues of the heart) THEORY IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM PRACTICALS!

Sexkills take note o
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nayah(f): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2011
I think there's no official way to make someone likes someone else, I think remaining natural and confident can be enough
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

, But funny enof , in issues like these(issues of the heart) THEORY IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM PRACTICALS!

Sexkills take note o

Yes I know! But it starts from Theory. My target Audience know what i'm talking about! wink
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by DaDoctor: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
Target audience? am i not one? tongue
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2011
Nayah:

I think there's no official way to make someone likes someone else, I think remaining natural and confident can be enough
While I cannot disagree with this statement, u'll also have to agree that if i'm a boy checking you out, a lot of things are gonna be running thru my Mind! Cos for all i care, You might be faking! wink
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

Target audience? am i not one? tongue

No Sir! You've moved on to Practicals already! tongue
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by DaDoctor: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
Now i am begining to suspect you! So u want me to leave my legally married wife for you to do? wink

Abi when u marry, u no go do practical?
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

Now i am begining to suspect you! So u want me to leave my legally married wife for you to do? wink

Abi when u marry, u no go do practical?

grin grin grin grin grin Aaaah! No vex my Oga. . . . No Vex! That's not what i meant! Ok Lemme put it this way; For all the Upcoming Artistes in da building! grin
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by DaDoctor: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
LOL, Sex skills!!!!
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2011
@Op
This list is not exhaustive. Good one though cool
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2011
koastar:

@Op
This list is not exhaustive. Good one though cool

Many Thanks! cheesy
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by clemcykul(f): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
highly educative for married and singles. i like it. cool smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Be Happy At Being Dumped / What Would You Do Inthis Situation... / Is It A Man's World ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.