Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders (1835 Views)

What Postion Do U Sleep / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2011
Hi seun, as a member of your forum, i like to suggest some thing to you.

My opinion is not binding on you though.

I feel strong that the MODERATING/MODERATOR position should not be static or permanent. As president/founder of Nairaland, only your position should be static and permanent. Just as the president can appoint Ministers for certain terms you can adopt that strategy too.

Each board or section can have moderators position based on terms to be determined by you and same put to election among frequent members of that section.

For instance, all the active people in Education can nominate who they feel should be their moderators then same can be applied to sport, Technology , phone, Auto, properties sections etc. The people will feel secured and this great forum will be better moderated

I like things to flow and not remain one way traffic.

My humble take

sincerely yours
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by bbash1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
i seconded d motion
God,:

Hi seun, as a member of your forum, i like to suggest some thing to you.

My opinion is not binding on you though.

I feel strong that the MODERATING/MODERATOR position should not be static or permanent. As president/founder of Nairaland, only your position should be static and permanent. Just as the president can appoint Ministers for certain terms you can adopt that strategy too.

Each board or section can have moderators position based on terms to be determined by you and same put to election among frequent members of that section.

For instance, all the active people in Education can nominate who they feel should be their moderators then same can be applied to sport, Technology , phone, Auto, properties sections etc. The people will feel secured and this great forum will be better moderated

I like things to flow and not remain one way traffic.

My humble take

sincerely yours

i seconded d motion
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Seun(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2011
Interesting idea. Thanks.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2011
Thank Seun for ur comment. I have glanced through over 25 boards since my joining the forum yestday.
I found out that some moderators have not logged in for a while. Could be they are busy. Other regulars can help.

does not sound that easy though, i trust u can come up with an innovating idea to make it work.

Well done
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by semid4lyfe(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
God,:

And who told you the moderator positions are permanent? undecided
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2011
semid4lyfe:

And who told you the moderator positions are permanent? undecided

leave him, if only he knew the turnover of mods in some sections. Politics has had 5 mods in 2 years.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Seun(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2011
The turnover isn't voluntary at the moment, though. He's suggesting that we should make it a policy.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2011
Thank u seun. At least ur think was beyond the box. The guys that responded could possibly be moderators and would think im a new bie having being here since 2006.
Im just suggesting that Seun should kinda try out a new thing which could probably lead to better moderating and new innovation from fresh hands. At least Jarus has been the islamic mod prior to 2010, twinstaiye too in satellite/Tv movies. Semyd and Sagamite were appointed in 2010, with Mukina2 being the former mod of European football Section. Aisha just left Politics this year. I believe we regular posters are aware of who we see regularly and post with in each section. Seun may just try the peoples mod to be based on democracy and term of between 1-2yrs. As an old bie, some sections are not being properly moderated, thereby over stressing Mukina2 and Seun. Mukina is really doing a very very good job
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by semid4lyfe(m): 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2011
God,:

Seun may just try the peoples mod to be based on democracy and term of between 1-2yrs. As an old bie, some sections are not being properly moderated, thereby over stressing Mukina2 and Seun

So in effect what you're saying is Nairalanders should be allowed to elect their mods and the tenure should be for a stipulated time at the end of which the mod(s) will be subject to re-election? grin

Seun:
The turnover isn't voluntary at the moment, though.  He's suggesting that we should make it a policy.

Point of Correction. . . .he's suggesting that YOU should make it a policy, so will you? wink
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 2:03am On Jul 16, 2011
semid4lyfe:

So in effect what you're saying is Nairalanders should be allowed to elect their mods and the tenure should be for a stipulated time at the end of which the mod(s) will be subject to re-election? grin

I hope u understood me very well, since we are both writing in the same language.
My post was/is directed to seun to no one else. He if chooses to act on it, im cool and if he decides otherwise, i would still enjoy the forum. Personally, if he does stick with my advise, this forum would be better moderated and some moderators would be swept out like PDP was in SW Nigeria. Some are doing a good job, whilst others are just indolent and power hungry. My personal thought.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Omolola1(f): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
I secondeddddddddd the motion tongue
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2011
Seun we have 4 nairalanders plus ur self supporting this idea already.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Phate07(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2011

Seun, it wont be too bad to try this. It sounds really great. cheesy
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by semid4lyfe(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2011
Crap!

This idea is nothing but a recipe for anarchy and would only see the likes of Becomerich, Mobo44, Hotie Tima, 190 and other ''undesirables'' becoming moderators. . . .or have we all forgotten how Becomerich in a free and fair poll was voted best poster in politics section in 2009?

I'll rather Seun chooses his moderators like before or based on recommendation and votes of his moderators and the moderators tenure should remain unfixed. Inactive moderators should be promptly replaced though

I hereby REJECT and QUELL this Motion with my veto power. . . , THREAD CLOSED! grin tongue

Seems too many Nairalanders are on limitless or something cos lots of them just dey get brainwaves and dey come up with silly ideas these days tongue undecided
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2011
While ROTFLMAO on the Becomrich 'award' 2009, i co-sign the 'veto' above. grin
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
Semid, u used to be my friend before u became a mod couple of months back but not any more.
What i can deduce from your response above is 'fear' of being kicked out should this motion be supported and passed into law. In as much as i agree abit with the fact that mediocres may want to pull their weights, however u must know that chances of such ones taking over will be limited through a kind of electoral law. What do u have to say about a moderator that misbehaved and got banned? Is such one better than 190 or becomrich? Some folks don't deserve that position. Pardon me but by virtue of what i studied in my first and 2nd degrees, i love innovation, hence this idea was conceptualized.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
Conceptualizng rotational modetorship. What a great innovation! Keep it up. At least some people get second degree like u wey no fit innovate anything
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by semid4lyfe(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2011
God,:

Semid, u used to be my friend before u became a mod couple of months back but not any more.

ROTFLMAO! Me S-E-M-D-4-L-Y-F-E your friend? I laugh in boko haram grin grin

Guy, don't get it twisted. . .we were/are only cyber acquaintances. You never reach that level of friendship. See me see person wey me no sabi from anywhere dey claim my friendship tongue

Hmmm. . . at this rate, be like sey I go begin dey sell ''semid4lyfe friendship forms'' to Nairalanders grin grin

God,:

What i can deduce from your response above is 'fear' of being kicked out should this motion be supported and passed into law.

Without being immodest, I do a damn good job in the sections I moderate and even in the unlikely event that your motion is adopted and passed into law, like OBJ & Tuface go talk, I DEY KAMPE AND NOTHING DEY HAPPEN grin

Just as SLS was not born CBN Governor, I was not born a moderator and there was ''semid4lyfe the Nairalander'' before ''semid4lyfe the Moderator'' so I am not afraid of being ''kicked'' out as you put it.

Moderators come, Moderators go, Nairaland remains and I'll be kidding myself if I say there aren't people who can do as well or even a better job in moderating the boards I currently moderate. FACT IS NO ONE ON NAIRALAND IS INDISPENSABLE AND I KNOW THIS BETTER THAN ANYONE. Oya, come closer so I can whisper a little secret in your ear. . . .[size=4pt]I don dey take style tire for NL and I just might resign as mod before the end of the year[/size]

God,:

In as much as i agree abit with the fact that mediocres may want to pull their weights, however u must know that chances of such ones taking over will be limited through a kind of electoral law.

In that case, I concede the point but it's still a shytey idea cos the admin and super-moderator monitor the site actively and know those who are worthy to be mods for each section.

Case in point: Seun's suggestion of a ''moderate'' OAM4J on the thread created to look for aisha2's replacement in the politics section and the silent appointment of odunnu for the Education board

God,:

What do u have to say about a moderator that misbehaved and got banned? Is such one better than 190 or becomrich?

Moderators are human and are fallible but still they're generally people of good character and exhibit far better behaviour and more intelligence than those ''undesirables'', so to answer your question. . .YES, a moderator is a better person than those two peeps whether he or she has been banned before or not.

God,:

Some folks don't deserve that position.

Now I get it. Clearly, you've got some sort of agenda and want some people removed as moderators. Why not be bold, mention names and ''flog with cane'' abi you dey ''FEAR''? cool

I perfectly expect to be numero uno on your list so please go ahead grin

God,:

Pardon me but by virtue of what i studied in my first and 2nd degrees, i love innovation, hence this idea was conceptualized.

So you had to get a 1st and 2nd degree before you could conceptualize this idea? shocked

Hmm. . . .no comment cos silence is golden in this case

[size=4pt]Rolls eyes, sighs and says under his breath, ''us wey no go school, God go help us'' grin[/size]
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Odunnu: 6:06am On Jul 18, 2011
Firstly, must you always use me as an example in illustrating/emphasing a point? Remember I have an Ak47.
semid4lyfe:

Crap!

This idea is nothing but a recipe for anarchy and would only see the likes of Becomerich, Mobo44, Hotie Tima, 190 [/b]and other ''undesirables'' becoming moderators. . . .or have we all forgotten how Becomerich in a free and fair poll was voted best poster in politics section in 2009?

I'll rather Seun chooses his moderators like before or based on recommendation and votes of his moderators and the moderators tenure should remain unfixed. Inactive moderators should be promptly replaced though

I hereby REJECT and QUELL this Motion with my veto power. . . , THREAD CLOSED! grin tongue

Seems too many Nairalanders are on [b]limitless
or something cos lots of them just dey get brainwaves and dey come up with silly ideas these days tongue undecided

How do you know the xters in bold. I've never seen you in romance. Oya confess, whats your other ID? Seun must hear this
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2011
This guy is one funny person with some hidden agenda. Two moderators posted here but seems u are the only one getting agitated probably u got some hidden faults that needs to be covered. lol

semid4lyfe:

ROTFLMAO! Me S-E-M-D-4-L-Y-F-E your friend? I laugh in boko haram grin grin

Guy, don't get it twisted. . .we were/are only cyber acquaintances. You never reach that level of friendship. See me see person wey me no sabi from anywhere dey claim my friendship tongue

Hmmm. . . at this rate, be like sey I go begin dey sell ''semid4lyfe friendship forms'' to Nairalanders grin grin

What are u feeling like? Seun osewa or GEJ? forget that. That i even said we were friends prior to your being made a moderator was just a joke and i never meant it. The two sections u are moderating aren't my favorite so I've got nothing to do save to intermittent visit once in a while. I personally don't take anything online seriously especially Nairaland that i personally refer to as 'Drama land' where people exhibit all forms of different artistic characters

semid4lyfe:

Without being immodest, I do a damn good job in the sections I moderate and even in the unlikely event that your motion is adopted and passed into law, like OBJ & Tuface go talk, I DEY KAMPE AND NOTHING DEY HAPPEN grin
I said u are a funny character yet u didn't fail in exhibiting same in the line in bold. U ve got to be kidding by trying to evaluate/assess your performance by your self. u cant rate your self cos its not going to be non objective as it would be based on your personally bias and self acclaimed righteous. We have to ask those that regularly visit the sections that u moderate to assess your performance and not u. well i'm not one of those that does but i can sense based on response on this thread that u are probably doing a good but not too good job. LWKMDie

semid4lyfe:

Just as SLS was not born CBN Governor, I was not born a moderator and there was ''semid4lyfe the Nairalander'' before ''semid4lyfe the Moderator'' so I am not afraid of being ''kicked'' out as you put it.
Good boy. I'm gonna ensure u get kicked out before the start of Ramadan.  lmao

semid4lyfe:

Moderators come, Moderators go, Nairaland remains and I'll be kidding myself if I say there aren't people who can do as well or even a better job in moderating the boards I currently moderate. FACT IS NO ONE ON NAIRALAND IS INDISPENSABLE AND I KNOW THIS BETTER THAN ANYONE. Oya, come closer so I can whisper a little secret in your ear. . . .[size=4pt]I don dey take style tire for NL and I just might resign as mod before the end of the year[/size]

In fact if u bear your real name, resign straight away without waiting to be kicked out like Kosovo was. lol
semid4lyfe:

In that case, I concede the point but it's still a shytey idea cos the admin and super-moderator monitor the site actively and know those who are worthy to be mods for each section.

Of course i know 'they monitor all the over 30 sections at the same time on just one computer' hence moderators are just there to look and participate .

On a serious note, I don't think they have the thrust or depth like u guys that's why your major role is to do an oversight thus prevent a minor issue from escalating and leading to a ban. apart from deleting posts, u ve got no power to ban but can recommend someone to be banned. However u guys play a major role as well without shying away from the fact. Mukina2 is just doing a very very good job likewise Jarus

semid4lyfe:

Case in point: Seun's suggestion of a ''moderate'' OAM4J on the thread created to look for aisha2's replacement in the politics section and the silent appointment of odunnu for the Education board

Moderators are human and are fallible but still they're generally people of good character and exhibit far better behaviour and more intelligence than those ''undesirables'', so to answer your question. . .YES, a moderator is a better person than those two peeps whether he or she has been banned before or not.

The move made on the appointment of OAM4J is quite laudable but same cant be said of the appointment of odunnu. Odunnu is my friend and i like her a lot but that doesn't prevent me from speaking my mind out.

regarding the last sentence i strongly take an exception to that for be an unfair  judgement and hasty conclusion. A moderator that condescends to exchange of insult  with another member isn't better than becomrich, as becomrich is a clown and never insults any one.

semid4lyfe:

Now I get it. Clearly, you've got some sort of agenda and want some people removed as moderators. Why not be bold, mention names and ''flog with cane'' abi you dey ''FEAR''? cool

I perfectly expect to be numero uno on your list so please go ahead grin

Guy na wa for u. I just posited above that i am not a regular in the two sections that  u are a co-moderator.  I cant comment on your performance thus far. With your hasty conclusion, I'll say u are afraid that u might get kicked in the assrs, for doing a good but not too good job. smile my guy.

semid4lyfe:

So you had to get a 1st and 2nd degree before you could conceptualize this idea? shocked

Hmm. . . .no comment cos silence is golden in this case

[size=4pt]Rolls eyes, sighs and says under his breath, ''us wey no go school, God go help us'' grin[/size]

This is a frivolous comment that never needed to be said. What i studied allows me  or demands me to innovate ideas for those that put food on my table. I can do same for the owner of this forum for free. lol

Guy stop taking this too personal. My advice was meant for seun and not for Semid4 whatever and i think seun already got the gist, hence he posted the below. U are not in a position to take me on except u ve got  some hidden agenda.
Seun is obliged to reject or accept my suggestion and there's nothing semid4 can do about that.  Kindly take a cue from Jarus  and Odunnu with short short posts on this thread without getting agitated.

Cheers bros and have a pleasant day
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
I personally think it would be fair to try appointing Moderators on a rotational basis. If it doesn't work, then by all means, revert to the current set-up. I can't see what's so wrong with the concept.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by OAM4J: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
Interesting!

I have no problem with your "controlled balloting" method of appointing a moderator. That is hoping that majority know what/who is right, cos majority do not always make the right decision. Again hoping that the moderator's loyalty will be to the forum and not to his/her friends that elected him.

But I have a problem with your rotational/tenure idea. I do not see the need of changing a winning team just for the purpose of change. But any moderator not doing his job should be sacked immediately even if he has only been appointed for a week.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2011
why is it that its mostly moderators that are 'indirectly' kicking against this idea? Im 100% that the 3 moderators that have contributed here would support the idea if they were to be at the other side.

The owner whom the thread was attentioned to said this in response

Seun:

Interesting idea. Thanks.

Seun:

The turnover isn't voluntary at the moment, though. He's suggesting that we should make it a policy.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Phate07(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2011
Where's Seun?

He should come and and state his decision on this issue.

Lets try democracy for once on NL.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Odunnu: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
@OP: Why are you attacking people who do not see reason with you? If in reality you wanted only Seun's attention, you've been long enough on NLto know he has an email address.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
When will Nlanders learn to be objective for once? Is there anything personal here? I addressed seun and that's final but ur fellow moderators are the once getting agitated over nothing. My view wouldn't be forced on seun, i said its a suggestion for Gods sake and not a force woman.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pls get that and learn to read between the lines
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by OAM4J: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
God,:

why is it that its mostly moderators that are 'indirectly' kicking against this idea? Im 100% that the 3 moderators that have contributed here would support the idea if they were to be at the other side.

The owner whom the thread was attentioned to said this in response

ke ke ke ke  grin grin

Interesting idea doesn't mean brilliant idea. I also find your idea interesting. grin

As someone whose studies allowed and demanded to innovate ideas, you should be used to idea criticisms. Just go back to the drawing board and take care of issues raised
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2011
OAM4J:

ke ke ke ke  grin grin

Interesting idea doesn't mean brilliant idea. I also find your idea interesting. grin

As someone whose studies allowed and demanded to innovate ideas, you should be used to idea criticisms. Just go back to the drawing board and take care of issues raised

I think im cool. Now my suspicion is confirmed on why mostly moderators are getting agitated. Doesn't that show how power hungered some folks are LMAO.

Don't worry when the tsunami comes, u might not be swept since u were just appointed after the presidential election.

Seriously guys i don't see any reason why u should be angry or decide to take it personal. The person i suggested to accepted and yet might not implement. whether or not he does, i don't care.

Pls lets be reasonable and be calm
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by OAM4J: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
God,:

I think im cool. Now my suspicion is confirmed on why mostly moderators are getting agitated. Doesn't that show how power hungered some folks are LMAO.

Don't worry when the tsunami comes, u might not be swept since u were just appointed after the presidential election.

Seriously guys i don't see any reason why u should be angry or decide to take it personal. The person i suggested to accepted and yet might not implement. whether or not he does, i don't care.

Pls lets be reasonable and be calm

Trust me, nothing personal and am not scared or agitated about anything.

I wish you Goodluck! cool
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Odunnu: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
You seem to want a MOD job so badly, you can have mine. I never desired or applied for it anyway.
Please indicate interest and i'll wholeheartedly relinquish my powers to you
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by semid4lyfe(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
God,:

This guy is one funny person with some hidden agenda. Two moderators posted here but seems u are the only one getting agitated probably u got some hidden faults that needs to be covered. lol

I've got a hidden agenda na im I dey tackle you and openly oppose this ''your'' idea? shocked

Damn! I'll have thought you of all people will appreciate my honesty and the fact that I'm not doing a ''delicate balancing act'' here and giving it to you straight without mincing words.

No be na wa, na real wa undecided

God,:

What are u feeling like? Seun osewa or GEJ? forget that.

Like person wey unknown people dey die for hin friendship wink

God,:

That i even said we were friends prior to your being made a moderator was just a joke and i never meant it.

You sure sey na joke? grin

Anyway, my friendship forms are still going on sale so you may want to grab a copy lol? grin

God,:

U ve got to be kidding by trying to evaluate/assess your performance by your self.  u cant rate your self cos its not going to be non objective as it would be based on your personally bias and self acclaimed righteous.

Guy, free that thing. . .the lizard wey jump down from the tall iroko tree talk sey hin go praise himself if nobody does grin

If I no blow my trumpet, who go blow am for me? tongue Make I ask you sef, shey you never hear of the term ''self assessment''

God,:

We have to ask those that regularly visit the sections that u moderate to assess your performance and not u. well i'm not one of those that does but i can sense based on response on this thread that u are probably doing a good but not too good job. LWKMDie

For you to admit that I'm doing a ''good but not too good job'' means I must be performing wonderfully lol. . . .Thanks! grin wink

God,:

Good boy. I'm gonna ensure u get kicked out before the start of Ramadan.  lmao

Promise? grin cool

Biko, when is Ramadan, make I mark the date for my diary cheesy

God,:

In fact if u bear your real name, resign straight away without waiting to be kicked out like Kosovo was. lol

Resign ke? Naah. . . I'll rather wait for you to ''kick me out'' like you said. Shebi ramadan is just round the corner? tongue

God,:

regarding the last sentence i strongly take an exception to that for be an unfair  judgement and hasty conclusion. A moderator that condescends to exchange of insult  with another member isn't better than becomrich, as becomrich is a clown and never insults any one.

So what you're saying is all the bans becomerich has gotten on Nairaland has been for posting maps, advocating the splitting of South-Western Nigeria to join Benin Republic and speaking ''batu'' english? shocked grin

Guy, no talk wetin you no know o grin grin

God,:

My advice was meant for seun and not for Semid4 whatever and i think seun already got the gist, hence he posted the below. U are not in a position to take me on except u've got  some hidden agenda.
Seun is obliged to reject or accept my suggestion and there's nothing semid4 can do about that.

Again, this is a public forum. You should have used private means to get this your ''brilliant idea'' across to the admin if you had meant it for only him.

God,:

Guy stop taking this too personal. Kindly take a cue from Jarus  and Odunnu with short short posts on this thread without getting agitated.

Taking it personal and getting agitated ke? Shuo!. . .you no see sey all the emoticons wey I take design & punctuate my post?

God,:

This is a frivolous comment that never needed to be said. What i studied allows me or demands me to innovate ideas for those that put food on my table. I can do same for the owner of this forum for free. lol

Bros, abeg tell me wetin you study so I go fit go school and follow in your footsteps to innovate great ideas like this cool

I know sey I don get bear bear but e never too late for me. . . .I mean if OBJ fit do am, why I no go fit? tongue

God,:

Cheers bros and have a pleasant day

Cheers and a pleasant day to you too wink
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by semid4lyfe(m): 3:00am On Jul 19, 2011
@ Odunnu

Seem I have inadvertently drawn you into the line of fire.

Pls do forgive me as that wasn't my intention. . . Sorry jare. Ma binu, so gbo? wink kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR / Bobrisky Twerks On Kogbagidi, And He Sprays Him Money; Davido Reacts / 1971 Calendar Same As 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.