Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! (3719 Views)

Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers / APPEAL COURT AFFIRMS DEATH SENTENCE ON REV. KING / Governor Fayose Places Death-wish Advert On Buhari In National Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by idupaul: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2011
A fatwa is hereby placed on NYERI DEBBIE YAKOWA for referring to us as a mess on her facebook page on Wednesday, the 15th of June 2011 at exactly 12:59 which we ignored. She again insulted the BOKO HARAM again on Monday the 20th of June 2011 at 8:11pm. Read below the two different postings on her facebook page making wild and unsubstantiated accusations against BOKO HARAM. The Brotherhood will trace you and get you so that you can substantiate your allegations.
IT IS NOT A THREAT BUT A PROMISE. WATCH OUT FOR US.

http://yusufislamicbrothers..com/2011/06/fatwa-is-hereby-placed-on-nyeri-debbie.html?s
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by kandiikane(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2011
Oh hell. .Raising a fatwa because of a facebook message? I should watch my mouth from now on don't know how many of them are on N/L. .

Is she in Nigeria. .People should protest sha, I remember when a book was written about the prophet in the 80s. . .Gosh, what is the name again anyways supreme one of Iran raised a fatwa on the author. .
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by idupaul: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2011
I suspect she is the daughter of the Governor of Kaduna state Patrick Yakowa
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by EzeUche(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2011
kandiikane:

Oh hell. .Raising a fatwa because of a facebook message? I should watch my mouth from now on don't know how many of them are on N/L. .

Is she in Nigeria. .People should protest sha, I remember when a book was written about the prophet in the 80s. . .Gosh, what is the name again anyways supreme one of Iran raised a fatwa on the author. .

You must be talking about the author Salman Rushdie.

Boko Haram needs to be dealt with.
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by kandiikane(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2011
I just try to see if she is on facebook and she isn't. .Has she gone into hiding?

EzeUche:

You must be talking about the author Salman Rushdie.

Boko Haram needs to be dealt with.

Yes, that is him and his book the satanic verses
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by tpia5: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2011
too much weed is bad for the brain.

these taliban wannabes will be brought down.

oloun on soba ika.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2011
lollz at the ignorance dat is going on in Nigeria.  grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by jamace(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2011
Na wa o shocked. Boko Haram get website, abi na blog, and dey read facebook too. Na wa wa wa. grin Then what is HARAM about the BOKO? grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by freepeople: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2011
jamace:

Na wa o shocked. Boko Haram get website, abi na blog, and dey read facebook too. Na wa wa wa. grin Then what is HARAM about the BOKO? grin grin

My brother, I dey wonder too. I think say dem reject everything western

tpia@:

too much weed is bad for the brain.

these taliban wannabes will be brought down.

oloun on soba ika.
hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
u know say igbo is freely and readily available in that part of the country
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by Seanet1000: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
Nawao for this Boko Harams!! Me i no fear them sha o. Make im happen if im wan happen. But They will regret what they are doing sha o
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by amarilo: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^^^ Na ur muslim brodas. Are u sure you are not a member? Every muslim is a potential bokite. imo
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by Seanet1000: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2011
amarilo:

^^^^ Na your muslim brodas. Are u sure you are not a member? Every muslim is a potential bokite. imo
Of Course i have been suspecting you are a member, You just confirmed it!!
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by kpogede77: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
Boko Harams are not illiterate as people think, the hidden faces of Boko Harams are IBB, Buhari, Atiku, Ciroma, Yakasi and NPLF. and these people will be declared personal no-grata in the niger delta. All their vessels will be bombed, their companies will be attacked. This conspiracy involved all the almajiris that were used to kill our people after the election. The weapons were imported prior to the election and the attacks were carefully planed. Sanusi Lamido has created a platform for them to agitate. They want to chase banks away and replace them with Islamic banks. They no longer talk about western education but politics and Aso Rock. The wise ones should start selling their properties in the north.
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by houvest: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
This quite annoying. There is nothing like BM. This is just a political terrorist group of some northern elements to intimidate Nigeria into giving them power post-Jonathan. They will fail.
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by mikeywise(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2011
kpogede77:

Boko Harams are not illiterate as people think, the hidden faces of Boko Harams are IBB, Buhari, Atiku, Ciroma, Yakasi and NPLF. and these people will be declared personal no-grata in the niger delta. All their vessels will be bombed, their companies will be attacked. This conspiracy involved all the almajiris that were used to kill our people after the election. The weapons were imported prior to the election and the attacks were carefully planed. Sanusi Lamido has created a platform for them to agitate. They want to chase banks away and replace them with Islamic banks. They no longer talk about western education but politics and Aso Rock. The wise ones should start selling their properties in the north.
shut up ur dirty trap there, must u contribute to the post? if u dont know what to do,just read nd move on, stop saying trash.
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by okgerald(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2012
We need a lasting solution..I saw a video of a man being slaughtered like a ram but yet to. Confirm if it was boko or not. Some people are claiming its bokos doing
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by Abagworo(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2012
Stop mentioning Buhari's name.
Re: Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! by ghasmark: 10:59pm On May 06, 2012
Abagworo: Stop mentioning Buhari's name.
BUHARI IS JUST AN ILLITRATE. THIS ARE THE DUDES CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic / Nobody Has Power To Sack LG Chairman(mayor)but can impeach a president By Musiwa / Nigeria's Boko Haram 'seize Banki Town Near Cameroon'-bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.