Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

He Broke My Heart And Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke My Heart And Trust (2962 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke My Heart And Trust by Rbaby: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2011
I gave him all my love and trusted him. Few months into our relationship he impregnated another girl. Prior to this, he told me there was nothing going on between them and that they were just friends. Now
I am trying to mend my broken heart. He says he wants me back but i've learnt that what will stay wit u from morning till night dosent get spoilt in the morning!
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by 195(f): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
Come to daddy you'll be Just fine kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
Op,ignore the poster above me, try mending your heart on your own
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by zealot4me(f): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
op: PRAY TO GOD HE WILL SHOW U D RITE PART TO FOLLOW

bhusayor:

SECONDED !
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by butterflyy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2011
Y are u crying, go back 2 him n pretend all is well, make him love u more n then dump his as.s n go for his frnd. Dump his frnd again n move on.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by livedit(f): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2011
How long have you two been dating and what are your ages? But regardless of the fact, your ex has proven to be a liar and a cheater. Since we don't have enough "backround" on your relationship. It makes it a little bit more difficult to give a more accurate opinion/comment about this situation.

Most of understand how you maybe feeling and what you are going through because most of us has already been through it or going through it. Unfortunately, this IS a part of the dating life. First of all you truly need to set some time away to get yourself together first. Right now I'm sure you're very hurt, confused and feeling betrayed.

During this time you need to figure out who you are, your worth and know exactly what you want in a relationship. Quite frankly, if it was Livedit, this is just my opinion, I wouldn't take him back. But like I said, that's just me. Not only do you not trust him, but now you are going have to deal with a whole new set of problems and responsibilities now that a child has been brought into this. So now you have the drama with the baby's mother and so on. I strongly urge you to think long and hard and don't let him rush/push and/or manipulate you into getting back with him. You take as long as you want since you were the victim in all this. Prayer works wonders my dear and try to keep yourself surrounded by your loved ones such as your close friends and family for your back-up emotional support. Believe and know your worth that you are deserving of being treated right and loved in a relationship. Believe it or not, there are plenty of men that are out there who will see your worth and be trustworthy and faithful to you. Remember, you have the power to choose someone who will add to your life and not subtract from it by lying and cheating on you.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by 195(f): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2011
bhusayor:

undecided undecided
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by princejoh(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2011
if u are looking for a subtitude for ur ex guy
i'm available, jst trust me i wil nava tink of
hurting u.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Godmother(f): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
@Poster
I like your spirit. Its not easy getting over a heartbreak, esp if you put your whole heart into it.
But do away with him from your heart and move on. He obviously doesnt deserve your time and love
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by MMM2(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2011
op
sorry just take it easy with ur life,

but u can still come let me impregnate u 4 u 2 pay him back or revenge. angry
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Dyt(f): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2011
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by bikokwe(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
Sowie,Move on soon u will smile @ it cuz it will all be history.Get up,dust the dirt n move on.Dont Give up cuz Gods substitute is better than his Original. kiss kiss
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by leuelliot(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2011
don't worry eh just

Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2011
Move on,(Quick Advice)
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2011
Don't move on yet!---WAIT! What if it was a mistake.? What if they were really "just friends" and it turned out to be "a slip of s[i]e[/i]x"? What if the guy really "loves you"?

What if the other girl's baby is not even your boyfriend's? Have "they" confirmed it? Was he a good guy prior to the pregnancy palava? If he was, put yourself in his shoes------what if that happened to you? Plus, how "bad" does he want you back?

I'm not saying you shouldn't move on, I'm just saying--you shouldn't be too irrational about you judgment/decision. Think it through.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2011
@poster its easier to move on,than dealing with "What ifs".
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Pweety4me(f): 12:22am On Jul 15, 2011
^^Be quiet jor cheesy angry
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 12:23am On Jul 15, 2011
pc guru:

@poster its easier to move on,than dealing with "What ifs".

Shush! WHAT IF-----?! angry
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2011
No one likes the truth,she should just move on,why should she settle for less.except she's sure can't find better. if he really loved her he would have considered her best interest before impregnating another girl.  because Human can't love only God can. true story
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 15, 2011
Rbaby:

I gave him all my love and trusted him. Few months into our relationship he impregnated another girl. Prior to this, he told me there was nothing going on between them and that they were just friends. Now
I am trying to mend my broken heart. He says he wants me back but i've learnt that what will stay wit u from morning till night dosent get spoilt in the morning!

If somone had told you that your man would cheat on you before you discovered this infidelity what would been your response?Obviously you would have said:MY MAN LOVES ME AND CAN NEVER CHEAT ON ME!
Women are always in self denial.Females need to wise up:Men cheat all the time!
I would advise you to think very well before jumping into another relationship,Cos men will always cheat if they have the opportunity!
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 15, 2011
^^true story.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2011
pc guru:

No one likes the truth,she should just move on,why should she settle for less.except she's sure can't find better. if he really loved her he would have considered her best interest before impregnating another girl.  because Human can't love only God can. true story

I find it funny when people say that. What if that's the highest she's bound to get---What if--? #Justsaying.

We are not perfect fam. We are bound to make stupid mistakes. Again, what if he genuinely likes/loves her? If the guy had always been a "cheater" then i'll also advice the babe to move on. But really what if it was an honest mistake--? I know a baby is too big of a mistake--but what gives?

That's why there are too "many broken hearted" people walking the streets. The phrases "making in work" "taking a risk" "giving it another shot" doesn't make sense to people anymore.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 12:44am On Jul 15, 2011
pc guru:

^^true story.

Why are you telling Mr. Rich "true story"? Didn't he just say/type almost the same thing I've been trying to say/type. --? I don't believe in the "all men cheat" part though.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Advocator: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2011
Hi babe. How are you dear. smiley Just saw you online & as a exbf I had to say waddap. smiley
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2011
I find it funny when people say that. What if that's the highest she's bound to get---What if--? #Justsaying.

We are not perfect fam. We are bound to make silly mistakes. Again, what if he genuinely likes/loves her? If the guy had always been a "cheater" then i'll also advice the babe to move on. But really what if it was an honest mistake--? I know a baby is too big of a mistake--but what gives?

That's why there are too "many broken hearted" people walking the streets. The phrases "making in work" "taking a risk" "giving it another shot" doesn't make sense to people anymore.
Breaking a plate is an honest mistake, Stealing Money is pre-meditated,Having sex with someone is no honest mistake,yeah its a mistake alright that could have been avoided,he either had the power to stop it or continue,and lets leave "human weakness or men weakness to succumbing to sex", and also if the highest am bound to get is an lady who cheats then i think i'll take my chances with being single, if he wants to sleep around why be in a relationship just be a play boy and screw around.

@and also i forgot "True Story"  wink
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2011
Advocator:

Hi babe. How are you dear.  smiley Just saw you online & as a exbf I had to say waddap.  smiley

Ok? Watsup (as an exgf).

I'm aight.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Advocator: 12:57am On Jul 15, 2011
BABE!:

Ok? Watsup (as an exgf).

I'm aight.

Few sentence I see. Just becuz we ain't an item doesn't mean you should stop being my friend. I recall the days where you use to hi-5 on regular bases. Bside i never met your new bf. Whatsthat, whatsthat. grin
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 1:11am On Jul 15, 2011
pc guru:

Breaking a plate is an honest mistake, Stealing Money is pre-meditated,Being Intimate with someone is no honest mistake,yeah its a mistake alright that could have been avoided,he either had the power to stop it or continue,and lets leave "human weakness or men weakness to succumbing to sex", and also if the highest am bound to get is an lady who cheats then i think i'll take my chances with being single, if he wants to sleep around why be in a relationship just be a play boy and screw around.

@and also i forgot "True Story"  wink

Yes, Exactly, my own story too is true. Very true.  grin

Breaking a plate is not always an honest mistake. It could have been avoided in most cases.  tongue

"Honest" wasn't the right word to use. But fact still remains that he's sorry and he wants her back.(I'm not saying she should take him back for that reason o)

What if the guy had slept with the girl and she hadn't gotten pregnant? What if the girl (OP) never knew about it sef---and their relationship flourished into something bigger and they lived happily ever after (not literary) ?

@ the "highest you're bond to get" thing;  Well, how are you so sure of what's coming for you in the future? The more you jump from one relationship to another, the more the chances are of you getting hurt. So why not just sit your a$$ down (not you) and make it work--and if it doesn't work out--Move on. Kapish.

It's in our nature sha. We always want the impossibly perfect things --forgetting that this relationship thing no be beans talk. It's not fairy tale.  
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 1:15am On Jul 15, 2011
Advocator:

Few sentence I see. Just becuz we ain't an item doesn't mean you should stop being my friend. I recall the days where you use to hi-5 on regular bases. Bside i never met your new bf. Whatsthat, whatsthat. grin

Whats this one talking about now.

haha? The only thing connecting us on NL was the bf/gf thing. Now that we're done, I really don't have much to say to you.

You want to meet my HUSBAND? (not BF)--- come here and say HI to him.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-702229.0.html
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Advocator: 1:22am On Jul 15, 2011
BABE!:

Whats this one talking about now.

haha? The only thing connecting us on NL was the bf/gf thing. Now that we're done, I really don't have much to say to you.

You want to meet my HUSBAND? (not BF)--- come here and say HI to him.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-702229.0.html

He's a mod or what. I like that, you are licking his shoes becuz he has some kind of authority.  cheesy You ain't my gf

anymore so you don't wanna pass the greetings every now and then huh? You don't wanna add the flavor to our online times becuz u ain't my gal anymore. Pretty weak excuse I must say. Another thing do you write on your signature every guy you go out thing. I think it was especial thing given to special somebody but you proved me wrong. smiley
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 1:27am On Jul 15, 2011
STFU! Ode.

Dude, leave me alone. I'm not your friend. I don't know you from Adam. Plus you're one Sheisty-a$$, Shady-a$$, guy. Geez--Get out. Leave BABE! alone. I'm done with you.

Yes, he's a mod. So back off before you get banned for life.  wink
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Advocator: 1:33am On Jul 15, 2011
BABE!:

STFU! Ode.

Dude, leave me alone. I'm not your friend. I don't know you from Adam. Plus you're one Sheisty-a$$, Shady-a$$, guy. Geez--Get out. Leave BABE! alone. I'm done with you.

Yes, he's a mod. So back off before you get banned for life.  wink

LOL geez calm down Ophelia,we were done long time ago.  I am making peace of friendship but you seem out of place. Don't hold grudges it weighs tons. I just want u & me to go bc to the way we were b4 we even went out. smiley

He is not a romance, general or sexuality 'mod' so we cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued / How I Got A White Guy In The USA / 5 Types Of Introverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.