Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin (28187 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by IBBFan(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2006
@GRIZZLY

that would be a dumb act
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by Grizzly(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2006
He he!!, , definitely, just kiddin lol
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by eveseh(f): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2006
that's sick,
did he married her becos she was a virgin?
or did he married her becos he loves her.

is sick

i thoguth u married someone becos u wanna spend the rest of ya
live with the person and not becos the person is a virgin
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by Rhodalyn(f): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2006
Grizzly:

Every girl was once a virgin, ,if i was the girl, i'll feign surprise @ The loss of ma virginity, i'll be like: 'How come'? LOL
how cum indeed!
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by eveseh(f): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

how come indeed!

really indeed
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by loftylogs(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2006
hmmmmm life is full of ups and down,personally i believe every thing has a begining and ending.u have to decide what kind of ending u want for urself,now if u send her packing that would be worse cos pple will only laugh at the couples, remember their are pple out there waiting to hear bad news about u,so to avoid the devil taking control,as a child of God u have to forgive though u may not forget.after all u were not a virgin but make her know that she lied to u and that she should change that habit or else things will go wrong in future.
Personally, wake her up arround 5am in the mourning and talk to her that u dont like that habit cos as husband and wife u need to be open and truth full to each other.without truthfullness marraige can and will never work out.
in all forgive her and move on but first make her know that u hate lies and if she lies about anything again then u will call it quits.thats my opinion.
cheesy
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by ladykool(f): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2006
the guys i want to know [b][/b] IS IT BAD FOR A GIRL TO BE NON VIRGIN AT HER WEDDING DAY? cuz me i dont see anything bad there. angry
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by Busta(f): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2006
lol
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by GNature(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2006
aaah ! call 911 quick quick. Don't waste time because the man's DNA will soon become Osama Bin Laden's in a second.
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by kimba(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2006
ive replied before, let me reply again with another opinion.

[b]if the two of you love each other, i mean seriously, planning to marry, or even earlier in the relationship is there anything wrong with asking "are you a virgin?"[/b]

If you can ask a girl to marry you, you should be able to ask her if she is a virgin. same goes for the ladies.

just a thought, for me, theres nothing wrong o, the answer is either yes/no.

or abi, abeg, what du u think, at least if the two are informed, the wedding night will not leave too much to be "finding out",
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by Brownsuga(f): 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2006
sounds like a scene from the middle ages
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by Memunah(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2006
wat the guy needs to do is to call her and tell her not to lie to him again cos i dont see y the fact dat she wasnt a virgin as she claimed shld cause trouble,cos if she had been a VIRGIN it would ve been an added advantage to the guy,dats it.so they ve to talk it out and smoothen the marriage they shldnt let the virginity stuff cos much trouble
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by waffistyle(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2006
the girl just deceive the guy, to bad i will personally feel bad, and the thought that she refused letting me in until after marriage, what she had given others,would make me feel so bad, i would feel like a victim. the issue would be why did you lie
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by quiet(f): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2006
tut tut tut tut tut [shakes head sadly]
D wife did wrongly by lying she was a V,its really hard,but the man should try and 4give her,if he truly ever LOVED her,he'll definitely be pained, but i say a LOUD NO NO,to bringing in family into d matter.
[this just gave me an idea to a topic,hmmmmm
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by Roscodaddy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2006
That is good oh,at least he is married to a tested and trusted war horse,no shaking sometimes if u go market go buy something dem go cheat you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by EmemJU(f): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2006
Too bad. If he still wants to marry that woman then no other ear should hear. There's actually nothing he can do about it apart from showing her is displeasure.
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by okwanuzo3(f): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2006
how's he certain she's not a virgin?
some girls don't bleed
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by uchetobi(f): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2006
@women out there. You owe nobody no explanation. There is nothing wrong in telling your boyfriend am nota virgin but I want to abstain. When you start lying about it. You make your integrity questionable
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by mekoyo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2006
It's too late to do anything now. if i may ask, how many years did they court before the marraige? This question must be answered first before any solution can be made. But for now its too late.
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by sammyjl(f): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2006
shocked My question is was he a virgin?
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by diyobdw(f): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2006
sammyjl:

shocked My question is was he a virgin?
GOd Bless you! wink
If she lied then thier might be an itch but all the same if he is not a virgin he better shut his mouth! grin

okwanuzo3:

some girls don't bleed
That true O!! cheesy more so sex is not the only way of lossing your virginity
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by Christino(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2006
He should stick with her, he'll get over it in little time especially if the girl is well mannered, but the truth is he'll neva take her for her word. They can still make it work anyway.

I don't see any reason why she should use that as a barrier to make him wait, needless to say, he won't be faithful to her cos he's definitely not a virgin.

Virgin or no virgin, be of good character 2 your partner and things will definitely work out!
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by Bolarge(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2006
If breakin a hymen was his life ambition;well he should sack her with immediate effect(n'make a complete mockery of himself grin)There should be more to a relationship dn a claim to virginity. 
    If indeed d woman lied;she's broken faith.There's nothin like the pain of betrayal which what she did is tantamount to esp @ ds foundational stage of their marriage.What's more important to me now is if she's remorseful 'bout it.
     However there is NOTHING on earth as powerful as the force of[b] FORGIVENESS[/b].In fact if d guy is smart enough(now ds is beyond what most of we guys can handle) he can use this opportunity to actually solidify the union even more by forgiving (and sincerely too).By doin so he would have released her to be the greatest woman (and treasure) God can bestow on any man alive.
   Believe me she will literally live for him.
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by KDK(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2006
It depends on what he wants, is he marrying her 'cos she is a virgin? Can he live and trust her without hating her as time goes by?The bible permits me to leave her. She will probably never be trusted by the man and will most likely be hated so of what use is it? You can read Deut 22: 13-21
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2006
@d benga
how are we not sure your the one,cause i have noticed one thing about people's topics any bad situation is always their friend needs help grin
any way back to the topic,the lady is very wrong to have lied, but is he himself a virgin?if he is one then he can take action but if he is not then let him remain silent. angry
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by oyinboaja: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by chistiana(f): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2007
what she did was kinda bad, but not with standing, he should forgive and forget. cause he married her not because of her virginity. but because of love. i think he should forgive and forget and move on wit his life if he really want to be happy wit his marriage.
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by frankiriri(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2007
Was the man himself a virgin.
As a lot of people have said it is the betrayal of trust that is the real issue. But assuming the lady got deflowerd through sports or something then the man should bother.
As I have said before I dont place any premuim on virginity.
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by mekoyo(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2007
Marriage is not easy to enter into. It takes God's direction.
As woman can pretend and lie just to get hook so also man
can also hide their identity to just get what they want.
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by sanmius(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2007
this is the height of deception and its similar to what Eve did to Adam in the Garden of Eden. God dey sha!
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by sakin4life(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2007
Folks, lets slow down a little bit concerning this topic. i noticed most people are getting religious about this topic: things like "thou shall not judge", thou without sin should cast the first stone", etc. This thing is reality and it sure would have hit the guy in the face like hurricane Katrina.
If i were in his shoes, i'll definitely send her packing back to her parents' despite all that must've been spent on the wedding.
Why live with a woman you would leave at home without thinking one of your friends is probably having it his way on your matrimonial bed.
Re: Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin by April22(f): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2007
There are some women who do not have a cherry to break. Or the woman could have been r.aped. It sounds like her husband is jumping to conclusions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun / My Parents Are Driving Me Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.