Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates (7616 Views)

OK / Top 10 Most Intelligent Romancelanders / Any Intelligent Male Or Female To Discuss Ideas With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2011
i'm going through a boring phase of my life right now and i need smart ,witty,humorous and intelligent guys as chatmates.
If you are challenging enough,u might just get to meet me someday.
Just so you know,i'm a slim and cute,working class chic.quite intelligent and smart too,
Pls dont make any silly comments if you dont fit into the requirements.

2 Likes

Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by justwise(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2011
slimyem:

i'm going through a boring phase of my life right now and i need smart ,witty,humorous and intelligent guys as chatmates.
If you are challenging enough,u might just get to meet me someday.
Just so you know,i'm a slim and cute,working class chic.quite intelligent and smart too,
Pls dont make any silly comments if you dont fit into the requirements.

You are what? A chic? Maybe a chic with a di&ck. Here u are slimyem, in other thread u are BABA J
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Stainlessworld: 12:33am On Jul 15, 2011
Hey Slim, am interested in chattin with u, send me ur # or email @ stainlessworld2000@yahoo.com. Tanks,
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2011
justwise:

You are what? A chic? Maybe a chic with a di&ck. Here u are slimyem, in other thread u are BABA J
wetin you sabi??i no get your tym.
Stainlessworld:

Hey Slim, am interested in chattin with u, send me your # or email @ stainlessworld2000@yahoo.com. Tanks,
i'll try add you jawe.u could add me first anyways.lets see what you've got.

1 Like

Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Stainlessworld: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2011
Giv me ur's (fb email) so dat i cn add u
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by justwise(m): 1:13am On Jul 15, 2011
slimyem:

wetin you sabi??i no get your tym.i'll try add you jawe.u could add me first anyways.lets see what you've got.

You are a man pretending to be a woman. Looking for pple to con.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by justwise(m): 1:18am On Jul 15, 2011
Stainlessworld:

Giv me your's (fb email) so dat i cn add u

Romance scammer, known  as Stanley Micheal, you used a picture of a white guy to scam innocent women.

Shameless criminal.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11702
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2011
Stainlessworld:

Giv me your's (fb email) so dat i cn add u
no!that's too fast.we just chat on Y/M and we'd see hw it goes from there,
justwise:

You are a man pretending to be a woman. Looking for pple to con.
u think??dddd-dey there dey dull.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by justwise(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2011
slimyem:

no!that's too fast.we just chat on Y/M and we'd see hw it goes from there, u think??dddd-dey there dey dull.

You poor thing, yahoo yahoo boys like u will not give up this thieving habit.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2011
@ justwise
Give it a rest , she's a full blown hottie with a bewitching smile. If I didn't know better I'd believe she's a con cos you can't trust people on the net
@ slimyem
Quite a while , I haven't been so active on fb. Guess you can deduce my identity by now , why being anonymous when I know your identity.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Again2(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2011
apocalypse:

@ justwise
Give it a rest , she's a full blown hottie with a bewitching smile. If I didn't know better I'd believe she's a con cos you can't trust people on the net
@ slimyem
Quite a while , I haven't been so active on fb. Guess you can deduce my identity by now , why being anonymous when I know your identity.

You are really having a laugh, go for him if u are looking for gay experience
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ Again2
Again I'll say this for the[b] 2[/b]nd time , Slimyem is a hottie with a bewitching smile cos I have met her in person and no it wasn't on net I first met her but at work ( hers ) . Some people are really who they present themselves to be on the net , no need to get all paranoid and if you smell a fish don't disclose your details. Why say something you can't substantiate.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
apocalypse:

@ justwise
@ slimyem

hey dear.thank you for having my back.well,you are the one here who know m not anonymous so there's no harm.where have you been?
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2011
Again2:

You are really having a laugh, go for him if u are looking for man-lover experience
you should change your username to Thomas.that way i'd understand you better.
Btw,you werent even supposed to post here cuz your writings dont show you have any of the qualities i listed.find your way out fast!
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ slimyem
Been here and there , nowhere in particular. I decided to ease off on the net thingy , was becoming addictive. I'll drop you a message on fb. Do have a lovely day
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Again2(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
apocalypse:

@ Again2
Again I'll say this for the[b] 2[/b]nd time , Slimyem is a hottie with a bewitching smile cos I have met her in person and no it wasn't on net I first met her but at work ( hers ) . Some people are really who they present themselves to be on the net , no need to get all paranoid and if you smell a fish don't disclose your details. Why say something you can't substantiate.

You met who in person? Joke of the yr, i can give you his real name.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Again2(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
slimyem:

you should change your username to Thomas.that way i'd understand you better.
Btw,you werent even supposed to post here cuz your writings dont show you have any of the qualities i listed.find your way out fast!

This is the oldest con in the book, pretend to be a woman and get some victims. Good luck with any mo/orn who will fall for this cheap scam.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
I'll like you to make my day , tell me ''his'' name and prove it. I'll really get a laugh out of this
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Again2(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2011
apocalypse:

I'll like you to make my day , tell me ''his'' name and prove it. I'll really get a laugh out of this

His 'name' is Jenkins Ayako
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2011
That's the easy part , now prove it
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by MMM2(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2011
Op
Will u give me punny? angry angry
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
Again2:

Again2:

hahahahahahahaha.u are certainly delusional.
M M M:

Op
Will u give me punny? angry angry
and you are one sick fool.get off my thread!
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by ernecity(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2011
hey am in here is ma mail address chiemelaernest@yahoo.com
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Again2(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
slimyem:

hahahahahahahaha.u are certainly delusional.and you are one sick fool.get off my thread!

Silly cow, u will sh&g urself u g$y man. A grown up man pretending to be a woman just to scam pple.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2011
mail; belu4real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Jamesdman(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2011
Hey!! Slimyem y not start chattin here. . . . see hw intelligent n witty one can be. . . . B4 goin into emailin, FBing n YIMing?
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by zubeyr(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2011
another H o r n y  fulani or yoruba girl
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by pleep(m): 2:56am On Jul 18, 2011
hey, how old are you? just curious
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Araboy(m): 3:56am On Jul 18, 2011
@ Pleep Are you looking for sugar baby  grin
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 18, 2011
OP, close this f0olish thread and start another one about "the futility of a chicken's life".
That sounds like a topic that could bring out wit, humor and quite possibly some measure of intelligence.  cheesy
The men who engage in that actively, may be your desired market.  grin

Good Luck  wink
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by pleep(m): 4:09am On Jul 18, 2011
Araboy:

@ Pleep Are you looking for sugar baby  grin
chai! You got me! shocked
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Araboy(m): 4:25am On Jul 18, 2011
Lol what happened to your hottie Africa1 or just Nigerian guys can't help themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Babes Are Looking For Husbands / Whatzup App Users Come In 4 A Chat / I Found My Love On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.