Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (14664 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by troy34(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
sista-jay:

Relax poster, you are her bit on the side! Damn she is one lucky woman!! When I grow up I want to be like her!

just hope yu'll take it easy on the "lucky" guy
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by troy34(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2011
aguiyi:

are u a NO BABE HAVING CHAP?, i beg not to believe you

blessed are those who don't see but beleive
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by troy34(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
Smilenw:

@ Topic
Have heard a lot about people who love to play second fiddle. Glad to meet one !
if I wanted to play second fiddle then I'd not be looking for an option out
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by troy34(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

I think you should put yourself in the bf's shoes. Don't do to others what you can't accept or receive. Walk way!

That your statement about the break up being the bf's fault is a very silly feminine statement. I didn't expect that from a man, are you that gullible? So why did she go back to him then? You are just some statistics or probably gives her orals that her man refused to do.

Put on your thinking cap.

Excuse my use of an uncouth word
the story about her bf being at fault is for real,
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by troy34(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2011
VALIDATOR:

Guy,if you are inside her and you hear that her b/f knocks the door, you will have to escape through the window. If he is inside her and you knock the door, you will still be the one to go away. She used you to get over the emotional pains her real man caused her. She is still keeping you to fill the gaps her real man may put in her from time to time. Can't you see you were and are still just a mere tool she uses to satisfy her excessive emotional sexxxual needs?
don't be too sure, I might just let him see the both of us;-)?
[quote][/quote]
don't be too sure, I might just let him see the both of us;-)
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Youngpo413: 3:03am On Mar 26, 2015
aguiyi:
^^ why u dey talk like this na, something wen guys dey pay, even form mugu sometimes just to get one shot na im u say make im leave?

abeg ma guy, enjoy d free punny while it last, afterall , the blessings of the lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow, abi sorrow dey for this one?
SMH,the b!tch is using him
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by SorryNoUsername: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Why do people do that, me and my girlfriend barely meet up as we live on the different corners of the world and I trust her and she trusts me. What you should do is leave her because someone better will be there for you
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by missKiffy(f): 12:35am On Jan 02, 2016
Be asking stupid question, stop sleeping with her if you don't know what to do
Re: She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Continue sleeping with dat slut....till she gives you Aids then u'll know wat to do angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet / Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? / 5 Female Yoruba Names I Find Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.