Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran (8918 Views)

Buhari Invites Jonathan To Presidential Villa / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks / N’assembly Invites Jonathan,sultan,oritsejafor,over Rising Terrorism ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by proffmanue(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2011
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, in a message, has invited Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan to visit Iran in the near future.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/189142.html

why on earth will Iran want to be close to Nigeria. they are evil and they carry a message of hate. GEJ, find friends else where, not with this Devil's Republic of Iran,
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2011
Yh, travel out when your country is in turmoil
This kind of scenario plays beautifully into the hands of coupists tongue

God forbid bad thing
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by henry101(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2011
hahahaha. US will be watching,
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by sizzlers(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2011
danger
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by sizzlers(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2011
danger
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2011
Jonathan will go only if Hilary clinton permits him. . . .
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Rgp92: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2011
proffmanue:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, in a message, has invited Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan to visit Iran in the near future.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/189142.html

why on earth will Iran want to be close to Nigeria. they are evil and they carry a message of hate. GEJ, find friends else where, not with this Devil's Republic of Iran,

Wtf negro? could you tell me why Iran is evil? Or do mean that Iran is evil because they hate America and Europe ? Can you blame them? they have a good reason!
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2011
everyday i wish GEJ would be the last president Nigeria will ever have b4 it bcoms North and South Nigeria  angry angry
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2011
Rgp92:

Wtf negro? could you tell me why Iran is evil? Or do mean that Iran is evil because they hate America and Europe ? Can you blame them? they have a good reason!

You are either a terrorist or devil if you are anti-west or against democracy or capitalism.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by kasiem(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2011
A welcome invitation. It'll be great if they offer to impact us some knowledge about nuclear weapons.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by dustydee: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2011
I won't be surprised if they are the sponsors of BH.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Rgp92: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2011
dustydee:

I won't be surprised if they are the sponsors of BH.

The chance of BH being sponsored by America is bigger than BH being sponsored by Iran undecided
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by russellino: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2011
abeg he should kindly ask ahmedinajad why he is supporting insurgency in naija. Remember when they found the containers full of weapons from Iran?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by hakanai(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2011
It doesn't matter.We are neutral and so we could benefit from alot of countries.Presently Iran is far more advanced than us and prefer to build there indigenous technology.Even if it means reverse engineering.They make there own cars,industrial parts,ships planes,military arsenals,space technology,science research etc.It maybe not be as good as that of the western world,But would the west share the knowledge they have with you.A bird in hand is better than thousand in the bush.Today our military can not produce much more than assault rifle munitions. So if that is true then let them help us with the technology required to start,Since the west won't give us.Our nearest treats in Africa are not better than Iran militarily.With such technology know how we can build our own and improve on there own.Just maybe someday the west would want to share our little know how for something better than aid.About if we would piss the west?We won't it will make us more appealing and important to them if they realize we could have a choice and survive without them or possibly suppas them.Respect will be extended.
Whether Iran is evil or not i don't know.Simply because the west say so doesn't make it true.It will be silly to hurriedly crest them so.Since they pose no immediate treats to us.Also they could be used as a means to an end if we know better.Considering that countries in Europe still deal with them and still visit them or host them.Wetin concern us?We sometimes like to play into the interest of western powers who never like us except when it suits them.
In the global arena number and power matters.The saying no permanent enemy or foe is a good way to start.They need relevance and we could also find something worth while in them.If you most know the west refuse to give us space technology along with its knowledge.That was why we opted for the likes of china,who train and sale the technology to us.You should know that the west will never give us anything good.It is also known fact that they prefer to give only aid,which is not what Africa needs.The aid contracts are awarded to western nations so the money,production and experts remains there.We continue to suckle for ever under aid.Our major meeting AU and EU had,They tried to rip us off.So what matters to the west is there interest and i bet you if tomorrow Iran sucks there balls.You would see the change of attitude and it the west would still not change there imperialistic attitude.
Internationally we must learn to open our eyes and get everything from everyone that could make it better for our citizenry.Nigeria first and others next regardless.That includes even dealings with the west,Asia,middle east etc.
If you doubt this!Lets assume today out of willingness Nigeria stops oil to the west in order to sell it to African nations who are closer and in dare need.Out of love for your own and consideration.Before you know it,Our image go begin spiral internationally and then next trouble go start.The government will be targeted next.The same way Saddem did there dirty deals in the gulf and later said no.The same way the Ayatollahs said no to imported technology and external influence/interference.
We can't fight the west and we can go against her but we sure can make her like us more.A visit to Iran will not change our policy and will not change how the west think about Nigeria.So let him go if he wish.Another good example is Chechnya.Rebels are not getting any military hardware from Iran,how?Simple the Russians said we support you and in return you give us your word that no body from our Islamic militant groups gets support from your nation.So if today Iran poses security treats in terms of arms shipment then we could sit on a table and say you want a friend then you must be on same page with us about our security period.Not crest  them evil and refuse dialogue.Even Israel will not reject meaningful visit or dialogue with them.Because Israel would want a divided middle east and it will serve her even more if she could get more allies amongst the Persians/Arabs.She also has an agenda for that.Talk more of Nigeria,being neutral to both interest.Simply mind our business will do and exploit what is good to us in everyone.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by otapiapia: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2011
The fear of boko haram is the begining of wisdom. Nigeria is on the edge of total islamization.

I laugh in Ahmadinejad. grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2011
haka_nai:

It doesn't matter.if we are neutral then we could benefit from alot of countries.Presently Iran is far more advanced than us and prefer to build there indigenous technology,even if it means reverse engineering.So if that is true then let them help us with the technology required to start,Since the west won't give us.About if we would piss the west?We won't it will make us more appealing and important to them if they realize we could have a choice.Which they so hate.
Whether Iran is evil or not i don't know.Simply because the west say so doesn't make it true.It will be silly to hurriedly crest them so.since they pose no immediate treats to us.Also they could be used as a means to an end if we know better.Considering even countries in Europe still deal with them and still visit them and host them.Wetin concern us.We sometimes like to play into the interest of western powers who never like us except when it suits them.
In the global arena number and power matters.The saying no permanent enemy or foe is a good way to start.They need relevance and we could also find something worth while in them.Last i checked if you most know the west refuse to give us space technology along with its knowledge.That was why we opted for the likes of china.You should know that the west will never give us anything good.It is also know fact that they give aid,which is not what Africa needs.the last i checked our meeting AU and EU.They tried to rip us off.So what matters to the west is there interest and i bet you if tomorrow Iran sucks there balls.you would see and change of attitude and it would still not change there imperialistic attitude.
Internationally we must learn to open our eyes and get everything from everyone that could make it better for our citizenry.Nigeria first and others next regardless.That includes even the west.
If you don't believe lets say today out of your willingness you say we don't want to export our oil to the west we want to sell it to African nations strictly.out of love for our own.Before you know it,una image go begin spiral internationally and next trouble go start.The government will be targeted next.The same way saddem did there dirty deals in the gulf and later said no.The same way the ayatollahs said no to imported technology and external influence/interference.
We can't fight the west and we can go against her but we sure can make her like us more.A visit to iran will not change our policy and will not change how the west think about.So let him go if he wish.Chechnya rebels are not getting any military hardware form Iran,how?Simple the Russians said we support you and you give us your word that no body from our Islamic militant groups gets support from you nation.So if today Iran poses security treats in terms of arms shipment then we could sit on a table and say you want a friend then you must be on same page with us about our security period.Not crest  them evil and refuse dialogue.Even Israel will not reject meaningful visit or dialogue with them.Because Israel would want a divided middle east and it will serve her even more if she could get more allies amongst the Persians/Arabs.She also has an agenda for that.Talkless of u,being neutral to both interest.
Simply mind our business will do and exploit what is good to us in everyone.

i wish they will understand you!
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Rich4god(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2011
I did prefer a closer friendship with IRAN than U.S, U.S will only use you to get what they want,
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Funkymallam(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2011
gej, i beg send my bros sambo to represent u
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by seunlayi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2011
lipsrsealed hmmmmmmm
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Ayoobscom(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
Bluetooth! the evils

the only problem

the only danger of this world

is the WEST that you worship

Is either with God or with the west

Arabs/ righteous    -       west/Sinners

Arabs the heavens conscious-  West/the world conscious

Arabs/   The realists - west the entertainment world/cultists

get some brain, and stop ranting,

Can anyone tell me why US must/have hanged Saddam Hussein and on muslims Edil'kabir celeberation

The war u wittness, the hatreds, the bombings were all started by us and now they are shouting terorist

Kill me i kill you game is what tune it is!
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by KDULAR: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ Rich4God who doesn't, It is only with God Almighty that we have free meals and all other things. Even religion will do something for you in return for loyalty!. Iraq well they have a reason to hate the west but is it what humanity needs. With Nigeria lets see what we'll get from them and if it is Good for the country, then go ahead, but other wise , why bother.   This also shpuld be done taking into consideration our other known allies
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by zerocool(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
Iran is trying to look for allies in case of a Fourth World War, just my guess.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by stagger: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
And trust me, the pacifist President will just go there in the spirit of the non-aligned movement.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
aguiyi:

everyday i wish GEJ would be the last president Nigeria will ever have b4 it bcoms North and South Nigeria  angry angry

I secretly wish this too lipsrsealed
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Horus(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
I think Iran has agreed to share nuclear technology with Nigeria.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by PupetMasta(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
haka_nai:

It doesn't matter.if we are neutral then we could benefit from alot of countries.Presently Iran is far more advanced than us and prefer to build there indigenous technology,even if it means reverse engineering.So if that is true then let them help us with the technology required to start,Since the west won't give us.About if we would piss the west?We won't it will make us more appealing and important to them if they realize we could have a choice.Which they so hate.
Whether Iran is evil or not i don't know.Simply because the west say so doesn't make it true.It will be silly to hurriedly crest them so.since they pose no immediate treats to us.Also they could be used as a means to an end if we know better.Considering even countries in Europe still deal with them and still visit them and host them.Wetin concern us.We sometimes like to play into the interest of western powers who never like us except when it suits them.
In the global arena number and power matters.The saying no permanent enemy or foe is a good way to start.They need relevance and we could also find something worth while in them.Last i checked if you most know the west refuse to give us space technology along with its knowledge.That was why we opted for the likes of china.You should know that the west will never give us anything good.It is also know fact that they give aid,which is not what Africa needs.the last i checked our meeting AU and EU.They tried to rip us off.So what matters to the west is there interest and i bet you if tomorrow Iran sucks there balls.you would see and change of attitude and it would still not change there imperialistic attitude.
Internationally we must learn to open our eyes and get everything from everyone that could make it better for our citizenry.Nigeria first and others next regardless.That includes even the west.
If you don't believe lets say today out of your willingness you say we don't want to export our oil to the west we want to sell it to African nations strictly.out of love for our own.Before you know it,una image go begin spiral internationally and next trouble go start.The government will be targeted next.The same way saddem did there dirty deals in the gulf and later said no.The same way the ayatollahs said no to imported technology and external influence/interference.
We can't fight the west and we can go against her but we sure can make her like us more.A visit to iran will not change our policy and will not change how the west think about.So let him go if he wish.Chechnya rebels are not getting any military hardware form Iran,how?Simple the Russians said we support you and you give us your word that no body from our Islamic militant groups gets support from you nation.So if today Iran poses security treats in terms of arms shipment then we could sit on a table and say you want a friend then you must be on same page with us about our security period.Not crest  them evil and refuse dialogue.Even Israel will not reject meaningful visit or dialogue with them.Because Israel would want a divided middle east and it will serve her even more if she could get more allies amongst the Persians/Arabs.She also has an agenda for that.Talkless of u,being neutral to both interest.
Simply mind our business will do and exploit what is good to us in everyone.

Nice analysis, No need to create a monster out of Iran because Clinton and Obama said so. Being neutral in all these world tussle makes us more important. What is good for Nigeria should be our target and not what is good for the US and her allies
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by ocelot2006(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2011
Oh my, The level of ignorance on this thread is mind boggling. First of all, can someone please tell me why Iran evil? I assume it's because they aren't in good terms with the USA. If any of you even bothered to read about Iran's history, you'll know that the enemity was as a result of the USA overthrowing Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister, Dr Mohammad Moussadeq, in 1953 (Operation Ajax), and imposing the despotic Shah on the people of Iran. All these were done so as to enable the USA and the UK control Iran's vast oil fields. Too bad it backfired (Iranian revolution). I definitely don't blame Iran for holding such a grudge.

And to posters who accuse Iran of supporting Boko Haram, a little fact you may want to know. Boko Haram is a SUNNI ISLAMIC SECT, but the Iranians are SHI'ITES. Here's another fun fact: the sunnis and shi'ites HATE EACH OTHER. So can you guys now explain to me why the Iranians will want to support such a sect?

One last thing, the last time i checked, the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a non-aligned nation, i.e, we are not stooges to the eastern powers (Russia, China) or the west (USA, Europe). So we reserve the right to do whatever we like with whoever we want to.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2011
The chance of BH being sponsored by America is bigger than BH being sponsored by Iran

Exactly what I was thinking. Predict turmoil by 2015, then use an untraceable chain of proxies via the CIA to create it before that date. Thereafter by 2015 send in your troops as peace keepers to steal the oil for the next 20 years. grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by juman(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
kasiem:

A welcome invitation. It'll be great if they offer to impact us some knowledge about nuclear weapons.

Yes. Nuclear bomb. grin grin grin.

We have a lot to gain from Iran. We need electricity supply from nuclear reactor, on how to effectively operate our steel industry and so many other things.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by juman(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2011
Iran is a better friend to a country like Nigeria than imperialist America.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by kabukabu50(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2011
Yep,Nuclear technology that boko haram could easily steal from our hapless govt and turn Nigeria into Somalia,we all become refugees grin grin grin grin.YAYYYYYyy
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by gungume: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2011
many people wished gej to be the last nigeria's president, Who cares, let nigeria be divided to 100 fragments . Those in abuja enjoying themselves will never allow such to happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Hasn’t Violated Patience Jonathan’s Rights – Court / Aregbesola Delivering Sermon In A Chapel, In Osun (pix) / Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.