Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend (5642 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Zaynee63: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
Thanx for taking time to read everyone.

@sexskillz, I am doing just that, tanx again 4 d advice too.
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Sijo01(f): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2011
190:

Born2f[i]u[/i]ck so you mean there are no good Nigerian girls again

Make i sofree stick with my french and swedish girls cos them even get value pass

stick 2dem wel, wel.

Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by islamrules(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
This issue again,
There is nothing u can do to these shiitdiggers.

But lets come to think of it ooo
I did some calculations these days ooo. Money you spend on asas/Club Girls is not as much as the one you spend on relationship.

If you pay 4,000 to a asha, you will enjoy it over night, but give ur girlfriend for hairdo. When it comes to sexxx, there would be drama. At the end of the day, you wont even enjoy the sexxx.

She will be giving you one excuse or the other. And note that she will be giving it free of charge for
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by MMM2(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
am lucky i dont do 9ja girls again. undecided
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by born2boink(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2011
I wish I could get OYINBO girl online because Nigerian girls seems like no go area, the poor people and less privilege will suffer more because they do not have easy access to Visa to look for girls elsewhere but I will  have recommend Cotonou girls for them if they can open their sense but as for Nigeria girls,No go area except you want  to
1.sending recharge card everyday and yet they will never calls or at their best, they flash
2.pay her hair do every weekend
3.Changing her wardrope every 2 weeks
4.payment her monthly bills and rent
5.paying her school fees every semester
6.even her mum sick or her grandma eventually die, you will pay more as if you were responsible for her granny death or parent sickness
7.they denied u of sex cos they think mugu may run once you see their pants so they uses different kind of excuse
8.if problem arise, they claimed u ve not done nothing
9.When any guys call them, it will be either their uncle in village,or their uncle brother's son
10.You eventually lost them to someone who they wanted to prey on again
11.But when they are close to 26 to 30 yrs old, they keep flashing or calling them to forgiveness maybe u ll end up their hands in marriage
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
nigerians bhav dis way because of poverty and laziness. Full stop.
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by dave2(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
bhusayor:

He's changed his username, satani23\22 doesn't exist anymore.

Oh really?
So, whats the new name now and how did u know sef wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
NA WA O
FIRST TIME I WONT DEFEND A NAIJA GIRL, WHEN THEM THEY BASH THEM
CHINEKIE, WETIN BE ALL THIS NOW
NA MONEY UNA LIKE SA
sad sad sad sad sad
SO THESE HOES THE SAME, ALL THAT CHANGE IS THEIR OUTFIT, NOW APPLY TO NAIJA GIRLS??
angry angry
OFF TO GUINEA TO MARRY
BUT WAIT, ARE HAUSA GIRLS LIKE THIS TOO?? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by yusuf2(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
is there a day that wld pass where u wld not c Nigerian Ladies been bashed on this forum? Guy's it ok na, we ve heard, we wld not date them,

@ born2fuck, gbam.
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by dave2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
Yusuf, where have u been and why are u avoiding Iya, Anna and myself??
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by 190: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
dave2:

Yusuf, where have u been and why are u avoiding Iya, Anna and myself??

Him eye don open to see that iyatrustee and annawhite be like the rest of them grin grin

born2fuck:

I wish I could get OYINBO girl online because Nigerian girls seems like no go area, the poor people and less privilege will suffer more because they do not have easy access to Visa to look for girls elsewhere but I will  have recommend Cotonou girls for them if they can open their sense but as for Nigeria girls,No go area except you want  to
1.sending recharge card everyday and yet they will never calls or at their best, they flash
6.even her mum sick or her grandma eventually die, you will pay more as if you were responsible for her granny death or parent sickness
7.they denied u of sex cos they think mugu may run once you see their pants so they uses different kind of excuse
9.When any guys call them, it will be either their uncle in village,or their uncle brother's son
11.But when they are close to 26 to 30 yrs old, they keep flashing or calling them to forgiveness maybe u ll end up their hands in marriage

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2011
All this transformer script is just for a breakup? Hmm wondering what u wrote to hook up with her.
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by baldman: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ OP: Take a walk. Just take a walk and make yourself available to  well brought up gurls. In your situation, I will advise you look for someone who is already working. My mum use to say that women who are not working are the most difficult to please cos they don't know what it feels like to work hard to earn money yet they want everything working class women wear and more. I know that working class women have their attitudes too but it is apparent you are willing to have a balance shareholding right in a relationship so there shouldn't be much hassle in that regard and please don't take your bitterness from this relationship to the next one. I am sure your gurl will be happier with some other person too.
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by datemax: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2011
@sexkilz really nailed it but what he said is just one side of the coin. Generally if a man is rich or financially secure the girls will come calling. The other side of the coin is your personality and your understanding of women. A woman can still nag , complain or be a pain in the ass in a relationship even if the man is financially okay.

in my own view, you sound like a guy who is,

1 "Needy and clingy"

When one person "clings" to another person "psychologically", the person who is being "clinged to" RESENTS and REJECTS the needy, clingy emotional parasite,

For example let's say a guy and a girl are out on their first date, and they're walking around in a large department store.

Most guys will follow the woman everywhere, and not leave her side for a minute.

If she wanders away, he'll come find her IMMEDIATELY.

He'll stay physically close to her, as if he's afraid she'll leave without him.

And an even worse example is a guy who is so emotionally insecure that he actually ASKS a woman to tell him that he's nice, fun, interesting, etc.

"Do you think I'm interesting?"

"Do you think we could ever have a relationship?"

"Am I your type?"

Women HATE this stuff. It makes them shiver with the heebie-jeebies. It makes them want to RUN AWAY.

2) Giving Up Your Status In Exchange For Her Attention And Approval

This is one thing that both annoys women and DESTROYS a guy's chances with them.

Men, in effect, say "Hi, I want your approval and attention. I'm willing to let YOU be the one who's in control, and let YOU call the shots, and do anything to please YOU, if you'll give me your attention and approval".

But the problem is that women DON'T WANT men to give up their status and "manliness".

Women are not attracted to men who act weak and tentative.

Women secretly HATE IT when a guy does something to demonstrate that he'll give away his power in return for approval.

3 Being Too Much Of A "Nice Guy"

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted to "nice" guys?

Women don't base their choices of men on how "nice" a guy is. They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them. And guess what? Being nice doesn't make a woman FEEL that powerful ATTRACTION. And being NICE doesn't make a woman CHOOSE you.

for complete article send mail to dating4men@yahoo.com
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Gbenge77(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2011
190:

Him eye don open to see that iyatrustee and annawhite be like the rest of them grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol.
190:

lol.
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Gbenge77(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2011
born2fuck:

lol.
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by slymm(f): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
Aww, @OP, your post just screams pain, anger and heartbreak. Sorry! Unfortunately 95% of Nigerian ladies are leeches, parasites and feel the need to depend on a bf for every thing. Move on and be strong. Your girl is rude anyways, you do not need her. And yes, in the midsts of dung, flowers will grow, i have never ever asked a dude for as little as 100n recharge card   and   most of my friends are that way,   so do not loose hope, there are still a few good ladies out there.
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
@poster,
i started having d same issues with my girlfriend of two years now.while i was serving, i did my best for her. i sent money to her virtually every month. i changed her curve2 to bold2 white. i did alot in my own little way. now i just passed out and the company i served didnt retain me(they dont retain corpers anyway).so am trying to cut down expenses,and i am trying to use d little savings to get some certifications soon in india.i told her all my plans.so she would know i wont be spending anyhow.i was surprised few days ago when i told her i wud send her credit in few hours and she said she doesnt need credit but she needs money.i was like,whats it with ladies anyway. i started dating her while i was in the university and she knows how passionate i am about some career developments and how much those things would take from me. she has been calling less in the past few days.am not bothered. if she wanna go, she can go. right now, no more foolish spending.
i don wise now grin cheesy
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by lindabon: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2011
borntofuck:

I wish I could get[b] OYINBO girl online[/b] because Nigerian girls seems like no go area, the poor people and less privilege will suffer more because they do not have easy access to Visa to look for girls elsewhere

oyibo still get their own wahala boss. i've since oyibo gold diggers too. a friend of mine recently just realized that he signed himself into the debt of his ex wife (that she incurred b4 they even met)of which he is entitled to pay half of it wit his oyibo woman even though they are seperated and preparing for a divorce!! no one knows how that happened but some people adviced him to abandon the girl and go back to 9ja, but to make matters worse, the girl says she is about 4monthss pregnant for the guy, and divorce letters and child support order letters contantly roll into his house. okay dah one na d latest of d oyibo story from my side dis week. (not saying oyibo dem are bad but if u r tinking that they are flawless, then u need to fink again)

@OP, i still find it hard to believe all these rumours about 9ja women. especially since there is a generalization attached to it. i can agree for 65-70% of the women but the whole lot, hmm,  that is almost too impossible.
i still blame the nigerian society as dey contribute a lot to this dependance on men palava. the norm of the society makes it seem like it is the mans duty is to provide for the family, while the woman just sits and waits for the man to bring food to the table. nosense!!

if we are living together, we split the bill. wen we have kids we both contribute to training our children, TOGETHER. relationships and marriage is about compromise and no patner should be on the receiving end of it!! most men have kids and they dont even know what a diaper looks like.  undecided undecided. NOTE as there are stay at home moms, there are also stay at home dads ( visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stay-at-home_dad  FMI) but how many men in Nigeria would ever see this as normal? ? ?  undecided undecided undecided

i really wish d overall mentality could change among both the men and the women, so that both can begin to see themselves in a different lights rather than a money making machine, or a future housekeeper  sad sad sad
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2011
Yawns
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by ronkebp(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
i don't think 'well to do guys would come here and rant about, some money they spend on babes, sex and what not, abeg some guys should grow-up and stop whinning like babies, who says every relationship should end up in marraige, have you (poster) ever thought that she might not be your marraige partner, you guys should know when a woman really loves you, but no!, you would leave the one that loves you and stick to the gold-diggers, by the time they show you pepper, you will come on nairaland to come and generalise that Nigerian babes are bad,
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by deniyor: 3:34am On Aug 10, 2011
Someone summarize please
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by MMM2(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2011
op
can i start from where stop? angry pls angry
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by WhyAWhy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
Please where is the question, I might as well copy the answer grin grin
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by toyemz(f): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Lord Reed:

To all men:

Even in the midst of dung, flowers bloom.

Thank you
that sums it all up

to all the female haters out there:
remember that all fingers are not equal
so pls don't tarnish every Nigerian lady with the same tainted brush
case rested
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by 190smh: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2011
^chidima case today never teach u lesson angry angry
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by toyemz(f): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2011
^^^

FYI not all nigerian girls did runz oh!!
just want you to bear that in mind!
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by 190smh: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2011
^You sure u never do runz sef  grin  grin

if NO - prove it and come see me  cool cool

if yes - then dont come angry
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2011
OP your essay too long but i understand wetin u dey try to talk sha cheesy
as we see am naija women too dey hassle we guys for money all the time .if no be money for their hair today e go be money for bleaching cream or money for clothes.naija women na d same every were wether na naija dem dey or na uk or yankee grin
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by toyemz(f): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2011
@190smh

if NO - prove it and come see me
#

no shaking
when you carry yourself enjer Abj, let me know
i will suffice life
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by 190smh: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2011
toyemz:

@190smh
#

no shaking
when you carry yourself enjer Abj, let me know
i will suffice life
cheesy cheesy

Cool - wen u comot from UK shocked shocked
Re: Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by ShyOne(f): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2011
Nigerians are lazy readers - please tell me I am wrong and do it with civility - Dangggg! Stop complaining about having to read - it was interesting, and the last paragraph I laughed so hard i almost lost my bladder.

You quoted Chris Rock - perfectly - I saw that "live in concert DVD" where Chris Rock said those words - exactly as you typed them.

I agree with Lord Reed, Sexkillz, Baldman, Born2,

Move on and find a girl that works - much of your complaint will change - somewhat anyway,

Relationships (either friendships or romance entanglements) - you as a person need to decide what you are able to live with and what you cannot live with,

I cannot date an unemployed, jobless man - if he is jobless - he better start hustling on the street to bring in money - for if I am jobless - I will be hustling as well, I would never lay the burden of my upkeep at his feet.

Also - find a female that pays for her own hair, nails, food, recharge cards, if you can - I realize that Nigeria is much different from the U.S. and you might not have a choice on whether who you care for is working or not, you very well could exchange her for someone else who is worse.

My advice would be to evaluate what it is you are willing to put up with and what you are not willing to put up with, your post sounds like you are very frustrated and upset. My good thoughts follow you during your dilemma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? / Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... / How On Earth Is This A Pre Wedding Photo Shoot ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.