Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins (39501 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 11:12am On May 22, 2022
Happy sunday, for the bachelors, there are times you felt so lazy to prepare soup for yourself, especially weekends when you tired of rice and noodles. Below are the steps in preparing yourself soup made with egg to eat your swallow.
Let’s ride one

Ingredients
Egg
Small melon if possible not necessary
Pepper
Fried fish
Red oil
Maggi
Salt

Now let’s proceed, in just 15mins you should have a nice delicious soup.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 11:13am On May 22, 2022
First step blend the pepper and boil for 5min, then add red oil, maggi, salt, the small melon and the fried fish and cover it for another 5mins.

Next step
Break the egg in a plate and dice onions in it, add small maggi and very small salt, mix it together and pour it in the boiling soup.
Add small water and wait another 5mins then you done.
You can use it to eat any swallow of your choice, it’s cost effective and not stressful to prepare. If you can fry egg, then you can prepare this meal.

Join me

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Zonefree(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2022
Egg and Egusi in one pot

288 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 11:28am On May 22, 2022
You can see I’m already done with the cooking and about to finish eating

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 11:56am On May 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Egg and Egusi in one pot

That meme! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 11:57am On May 22, 2022
setobaba:
You can see I’m already done with the cooking and about to finish eating

Looks so good!
You're creative.

Please, can I ask what phone you used to take the pictures?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 12:25pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

Looks so good!
You're creative.

Please, can I ask what phone you used to take the pictures?
XsMax

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kharol1234: 3:03pm On May 22, 2022
Omo na to chop am with yam, who get time to chop am with eba

68 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 3:06pm On May 22, 2022
Kharol1234:
You can actually eat it with anything you can think of even rice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 3:06pm On May 22, 2022
Kharol1234:

Can you eat rice with egusi soup?
I asked a few people, and they said they can't.
Some said they can though.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kharol1234: 3:08pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

yes I can, I they chop am wella grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 3:11pm On May 22, 2022
Kharol1234:
yes I can, I they chop am wella grin

You seem like person wey go like food dy! grin
Egusi and rice suppose go well together.

11 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kharol1234: 3:13pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

You seem like person wey go like food dy! grin
Egusi and rice suppose go well together.

Actually I'm not the foodie type, So you haven't eaten rice and egusi before?

8 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 3:19pm On May 22, 2022
Kharol1234:
Actually I'm not the foodie type, So you haven't eaten rice and egusi before?

No, I haven't. smiley
As a food enthusiast,I should.

I have a recipe of it cooking up in my head.
Not the usual egusi soup though.
More like egusi stew.

9 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kharol1234: 3:22pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

No, I haven't. smiley
As a food enthusiast,I should.

I have a recipe of it cooking up in my head.
Not the usual egusi soup though.
More like egusi stew.
The soup is more preferable grin

6 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 3:27pm On May 22, 2022
Kharol1234:
The soup is more preferable grin

With ugu and fresh mackerel abi? grin

6 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kharol1234: 3:28pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

With ugu and mackerel abi?
grin
yes and something soft to wash it down.

6 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 3:30pm On May 22, 2022
Kharol1234:
I prefer Titus

Yeah. cheesy
You sabi wella.

5 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kharol1234: 3:31pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

Yeah. That's the local term for mackerel. cheesy
You sabi wella.
modified my post already, u no say na Titus for local parlance wink

4 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 3:37pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

I can’t believe a Nigerian is asking this, well you can eat rice with Egusi soup for sure ��

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Mindlog: 3:42pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

I can but the one cooked with ugu or spinach not bitterleaf.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 3:48pm On May 22, 2022
setobaba:

I can’t believe a Nigerian is asking this, well you can eat rice with Egusi soup for sure ��

Some people say they can't. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 3:52pm On May 22, 2022
Mindlog:

I can but the one cooked with ugu or spinach not bitterleaf.

The ugu one makes more sense to eat with rice.
I imagine nchuanwu will go well with it too. Especially if made with fresh mackerel.

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Mindlog: 3:58pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

The ugu one makes more sense to eat with rice.
I imagine nchuanwu will go well with it too. Especially if made with fresh mackerel.

Nchanwu would go well, I will even go further with uzizi leaves as I do drink tea boiled with uziza powder in it

4 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 4:00pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

Some people say they can't. undecided

Well they are not from this side I suppose

4 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On May 22, 2022
setobaba:
First step blend the pepper and boil for 5min, then add red oil, maggi, salt, the small melon and the fried fish and cover it for another 5mins.
What type of pepper did you blend abeg? Bell peppers? Harbaneros/ scotch bonnets? which?, undecided

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Nobody: 2:04am On May 23, 2022
Egusi & Egg collabo...?
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kobojunkie: 2:40am On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:
Is there something special about egusi on rice abeg? There is no soup that doesn't go with rice that I know of. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Zonefree(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is there something special about egusi on rice abeg? There is no soup that doesn't go with rice that I know of. undecided
Uha soup goes with rice too
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:10am On May 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Uha soup goes with rice too
So far you eating it here in Nigeria, anything goes aje
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:10am On May 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Except dem draw soups

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:11am On May 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What type of pepper did you blend abeg? Bell peppers? Harbaneros/ scotch bonnets? which?, undecided
ATA rodo and tomatoes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World / Owl Meat / Spent About 14,500 On This Sweet Okra Soup that will last 6 months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.