Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

U Can Become The Richest Man In The World By The Year 2008 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / U Can Become The Richest Man In The World By The Year 2008 (777 Views)

10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote / Who Is The Richest Man In Nigeria / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U Can Become The Richest Man In The World By The Year 2008 by kingadex(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2007
hi everybody,
do u know u can become the richest man in the world by 2008,just click the link below 2 start earning money, http://2usdclub.com/?ref=1789 hey dont forget me.
Re: U Can Become The Richest Man In The World By The Year 2008 by K2: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2007
Though others avoid your thread like a plague, let me indulge you a bit. Why are you not currently the richest man? Or are you allergic to wealth?
Re: U Can Become The Richest Man In The World By The Year 2008 by iceman75(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2007
Kingadex, with all due respect/regards, i advise you to get serious with life and don't come up with stupid ideas to swindle people, enjoy ur site urself and don't remember us when u become de 'richest'. Stupid fool. Sorry for my harsh tone but it's just half the way i feel. angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Spend Your Billion Naira? / Lead Express / Company/business Registration Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.