Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,558 members, 7,801,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me (9284 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by 9jafetish(f): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2011
Ever since i have dumped my stupid juju making degrading bf, i have been having trouble with getting other guys. Every guy i meet always walks away from me without asking for my number, and i have never had this problem in my life before,also i have been falling in love with ppl who wouldn't date me like my cousin, men 10 years older than me ,and men who already have a wife and kids.How i think this is connected to my ex is that strangely i am always bumping into him whenever i am sad or lonely.

Also my ex has told me he has done juju b4 on many ppl.

should i call the cops on him, confront him, or tell my pastor that my bf has cursed me.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by BABE3: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
Call the cops on him.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my god! Do people just make stuff up or is this for real. grin grin grin

I mean I hear/read the most unbelievable sh!!!t on this site.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by 9jafetish(f): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2011
rokiatu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my god! Do people just make stuff up or is this for real. grin grin grin

I mean I hear/read the most unbelievable sh!!!t on this site.
this is real he put juju on me, i know it. angry he cursed me!!!!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2011
If you believe in it then good look to you. I don't believe in that sh111T. undecided
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Badesh(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2011
OP, what has the cop got to do with love gone sour?. I suppose you enjoyed it while dating the "Fadeyi Oloro", so what is the fuss about calling the cop or telling your pastor?. You really are your own problem here as nobody will diagnose or profer solution to the problem you seem to be imagining. Simple, go down on your knees first and foremost and pray fervently to God with supplication and seek to break whatever hold the guy has on you and possibly fast along. All these are premised on the fact that you'll believe in the efficacy of what you have been told.

But if the reverse is the case as per haunting you whenever you're lonely or sad, then I must confess the guy must be a pervert, else why did he say goodbye in the first place?. Just move on with your life and "BELIEVE"!!!!!!!.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by MMM2(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2011
op

if i nyash u,

d juju will go out if ur body. undecided
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by kokoye(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
You can always retaliate by using juju on him too sebi ur name na fetish

but power pass power o wink
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Smilenw(f): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2011
If you truly believe he is behind all the bad luck that has been happening to you, you could discuss tis with your pastor
But somehow I find it hard to believe these kind of things exists in this era :|
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by God4: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
This is serious. I have treated similar cases but was female to male spell. Sister u need deliverance. A very strong deliverance to break the yoke. I'll explain it to u. The guy might have used a veil on u, this will make men see another person other than ur beautiful self. May God deliver u.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
What d hell? U need to stop believing is some useless things that don't exist.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by 9jafetish(f): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
God,:

This is serious. I have treated similar cases but was female to male spell. Sister u need deliverance. A very strong deliverance to break the yoke. I'll explain it to u. The guy might have used a veil on u, this will make men see another person other than your beautiful self. May God deliver u.
i have a veil!!! how do i cure it? shocked
abi help me now , i beg you o this is killing me.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by 190: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
9jafetish (f) from today hence forth pleasee dont come 1000000000000000000000000 meters close to me

I never ready wan die angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by sistajay(f): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
Poster. . . . .abeg make we hear word!! People like MMM, will never leave you, juju or no juju!! You no get problem at all!!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by bright007(f): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
*cock $ bull story*
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by tellwisdom: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2011
op

if i nyash u,

d juju will go out if your body. undecided

grin grin grin

9jafetish (f) from today hence forth pleasee dont come 1000000000000000000000000 meters close to me

I never ready wan die angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin

She never see apkako wey go make d ccurse dissappear ni
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by denzel2009: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2011
If he puts juju on you, you too put fuji on him.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by God4: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
9jafetish:

i have a veil!!! how do i cure it? shocked
abi help me now , i beg you o this is killing me.
poster so sorry. Im not God Almighty forget about my handle. God is the only true healer and he uses us as his instrument. Do u have a strong pastor? Ok which church do u attend?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by White007(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
Lmao at putting Juju on you. cheesy If you believe all this bullcrap then it works on your mind, but if you don't believe it, it doesn't do poo on you.,

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
@OP, let me nysah you and see how the juju go disappear
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Araboy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ Poster  You don't need to call the cops or your pastor I will write you something to cure you from the bad luck and evil  eyes tonight before I go to sleep
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by zealot4me(f): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
OP: just keep praying nd if dere is nothing God will surely deliver you

Araboy:

@ Poster  You don't need to call the cops or your pastor I will write you something to cure you from the bad luck and evil  eyes tonight before I go to sleep

u again! abi after blowing arabic in d oda thread grin grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by God4: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

@OP, let me nysah you and see how the juju go disappear
u do not see to know the spiritual implication of whats being discussed here. Nyash her and incur the juju on ur head
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Araboy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ zealot4me After blowing Arabic  Next step  for me will be blowing  your toto  grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by shirleyz: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2011
190 can cure you, that's why he doesn't want you close to him, but just try and move close to 190, d juju will dissapear fast. And pls call d cops on ur Ex.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by zealot4me(f): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
Araboy:

@ zealot4me After blowing Arabic  Next step  for me will be blowing  your toto  grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by 190: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
shirleyz:

190 can cure you, that's why he doesn't want you close to him, but just try and move close to 190, d juju will dissapear fast. And pls call d cops on your Ex.
shocked shocked

I say i never ready wan die shocked shocked
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2011
Call the cops for him? Some ppl re more confused than the poster
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by God4: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
REALITY101:

Call the cops for him? Some ppl re more confused than the poster
We are talking spiritual matters some are suggesting calling the cops. Cops work with evidence and there isnt any evidence for juju or black/white magic yet. I tell a brief story of a case of a woman that washed her bowl herself, boiled water herself and prepared Amala+ewedu soup by herself with no one in doors with her. As she was about finishing her food, inside the stew bowl, she found 2 rings. Later a friend told her that she needed to show her little aspect of life. Omode ko mo ogun, on pe lefo.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by BABE3: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
It's evident that the word "Sarcasm" doesn't exist in some people's vocabulary.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2011
Smh
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by God4: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2011
REALITY101:

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl / GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! / What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.