Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. (10218 Views)

Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures / Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Ivynwa(f): 4:28am On Jul 16, 2011
The news actually doesn't add or subtract from our length of days. It's their lives to live how they want it.
I appreciate Lopez and her music, I think I even appreciate some of Marc Anthony's music more because his can be somehow more soulful to me though Lopez has more sophistication to her songs. They were such a beautiful couple and she was steaming hot in her "On the floor" video, she really exuded an amazing feminity there. 

I was happy for them when they had their twins and now they are saying that they don't want to play house (I mean remain husband and wife) anymore. I only hope it doesn't affect their children, they are the ones that really bear the blunt of divorce in some cases.
What can we say? It's their lives, they are mature adults that know what is the best for themselves. We can only wish them happiness and get on with our lives, we can even spice up our evening with their songs. Life is beautiful! Alleluiah!

You can read the full story here
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jennifer_lopez_marc_anthony_announce_wJC3pSiMZyXPkfPIv7qZFM?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QtqdYVgQdg?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

There is just something in the quietness of this song that I like very much.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

Wh-e-e-w! somebody get the fan, our lady is damn hot in here!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY4YJxn-9Og?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

This also has the Marc Anthony's signature, cool and soulful.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2011
I watched one of her movies with alex(hawaii 5 0) star and it was so obvious she was tripping.

wow one couple I used to envy. fine babe and one helluva ugly dude(mark)
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by mikuz(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2011
^haba!! Na wa o! Which kind talk be that na?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by denzel2009: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2011
Diddy has been waiting for you, Jenny from the block.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Goldieluks: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2011
Its like i've always knew they don't fit each other as a couple.
Jenny is too hot for that thing.I pity the kids though.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2011
These celebrity marriages are more annoying than an itch on the yansh. Why marry at all when divorce is inevitable? Soon it would be Jay-Z and Beyonce's turn (this is too sure). Yeye people, all of them.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by mrkels(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by carnal: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
jus read dis i am soooooooooooooooooo sadddddddddddd
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by peacettw: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2011
They are not just separating. Their publicists have issued a statement that they are going to get a divorce.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2011
West with their Divorce stuffs, hate that
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by tpia5: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2011
Is she the one dumping him or who decided to call it quits?

Lord have mercy.

The guy better act like he's trying to win her back (write some soulful songs or something) or else people are going to start wondering what's happening with his marriages.

Not saying anything is his fault though.

Not easy being a celebrity.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by mallorca(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2011
too sad
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by ronkebp(f): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2011
I knew they were not going to last, though i pray for them to, another broken home!!!!!!
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by armyofone(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2011
well, she can afford to give the kid everything. Marc can come on visit.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by cap28: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2011
she's fake, full of herself and a user, just used this guy for ivf and now that she's got the twins she's moving on - end of story- dont like her and nevr will.
the guy is a fool because he abandoned his own marriage which he was supposedly happy in for J Lo who everyone knew was a complete user, Ben Affleck ditched her becuase his friends and family warned him that he would be nursing a broken heart in a couple of years - but this idi.iot she married decided to take the chance, let the fool suck it up - i have no sympathy for him.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
So ?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by kandiikane(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2011
cap28:

she's fake, full of herself and a user, just used this[b] guy for ivf[/b]

Jisos, I thank God say I am not the only one who thought this. .All these celebs with their wretched womb cannot fertilise egg for themselves. . .
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by MrCork17: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2011
AT LAST, I CAN MOOOOVE IN:    YIPPPPY!!! wink
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by johnjoel(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2011
lopez jennifer self after divocin this man it will be her 6th husband i think jennifer of a bitch is possess
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Ivynwa(f): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2011
denzel2009:

Diddy has been waiting for you, Jenny from the block.

You mean that Diddy is still hanging around the block Lol grin

Goldieluks:

Its like i've always knew they don't fit each other as a couple.
Jenny is too hot for that thing.I pity the kids though.

Hey! Quit tripping too much for Jenny, Marc Anthony is still fine in his own wicked way, H-e-e-ey I ain't eyeing him though.  tongue kiss grin cool

peacettw:

They are not just separating. Their publicists have issued a statement that they are going to get a divorce.

It is their divorce/splitting we are talking about Sweetie.  kiss

carnal:

jus read dis i am soooooooooooooooooo sadddddddddddd

U-u-u-u-u-u-u-gh (one hand placed on my chest) you are so nice, its sweet you feel it that much. Don't let it sadden you, they are chilling believe me. I'm sure when you hear the full gist you will realize that you shouldn't take such matters to heart.

armyofone:

well, she can afford to give the kid everything. Marc can come on visit.
Armyofone you are so heartless just kidding.   grin grin How can you talk about your fellow man like that?  grin

cap28:

she's fake, full of herself and a user, just used this guy for ivf and now that she's got the twins she's moving on - end of story- dont like her and nevr will.
the guy is a fool because he abandoned his own marriage which he was supposedly happy in for J Lo who everyone knew was a complete user, Ben Affleck ditched her becuase his friends and family warned him that he would be nursing a broken heart in a couple of years - but this idi.iot she married decided to take the chance, let the fool suck it up - i have no sympathy for him.

H-e--e-e-e-ey! Senator(or is it President?) Cappy is here.Ivynwa claps Everybody take some cover, you know when Cappy speaks everywhere goes silent  grin grin kiss cool. Now Cappy chill a bit, inhale----now exhale. grin grin kiss
Good, we don't want you sounding like Jenny refused your advance sometime in the past or did she? Lol grin tongue

tpia@:

Is she the one dumping him or who decided to call it quits?
Lord have mercy.
The guy better act like he's trying to win her back (write some soulful songs or something) or else people are going to start wondering what's happening with his marriages.Not saying anything is his fault though.
Not easy being a celebrity.

Yeah Girl, don't we like those soulful songs?? I mean he will definitely smile to the bank if he dares to even croon a remix to PM Dawn's "I'd die without you" (Oh my God how I love that song), people will rush to buy that for sure.
It's too early to speculate though, for all we know one of them might (it may even be Marc, No it may be Jenny as hot as she is right now  tongue grin) be playing "away-match" right now with someone else and wanting to be allowed to fly away like a butterfly that got attracted by a nectar somewhere.  grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAHbZsg95M0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

Hey, I am gonna listen to this all morning . Love me this song. Have yourself a lovely day Pips.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Ivynwa(f): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2011
kandiikane:

Jisos, I thank God say I am not the only one who thought this. .All these celebs with their wretched womb cannot fertilised egg for themselves. . .

Oh Lo-o-or-d Kandi Baby did you just say that to your fellow woman (Why am I getting the feeling that the Kandi I thought is a female is a male after all, Lol)?
Let me finish what I am doing to come and deal with that your fast mouth. I can even grind pepper while I am it---------Just wait for me. just kidding
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Ivynwa(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

AT LAST, I CAN MOOOOVE IN: YIPPPPY!!! wink

Even Corky is here and getting ready to move in with Jenny (wonders shall never end). grin grin Let's just pray his boys don't trail after him into the thread. Ivynwa makes a sign of the cross grin tongue kiss
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Gbenge77(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
Goodluck to them.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by slymm(f): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
Nothing strange here, just another divorce. It has nothing to do with the West and their ways, culture, tradition and the fear of what people will say is the only glue keeping a million and one Nigerian marriages together. The institution of marriage is a failed one, but as a friend of mine will say, 'marriages are like planes, you only hear about the ones that crash'. Good luck to those keeping their marriages and vows in tip top shape.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by cap28: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2011
Ivynwa:

H-e--e-e-e-ey! Senator(or is it President?) Cappy is here.Ivynwa claps Everybody take some cover, you know when Cappy speaks everywhere goes silent grin grin kiss cool. Now Cappy chill a bit, inhale----now exhale. grin grin kiss
Good, we want you sounding like Jenny refused your advance sometime in the past or did she? Lol grin tongue

grin grin grin grin grin sis you just dey give me jokes here!!!

no, J lo is a female player, she's not a serious person, cant you see how she just dey deal with guys left and right?

this marc anthony gave up on a perfectly good marriage for her and look at how she just used and dumped him.

In my honest opinion the only man she really loved was Ben Affleck, but Ben's family didnt like her, if you look at pics she took with him watch her body language, she seemed happy and relaxed with him whereas he seemed unsure, with the other guys she seemed as if she was faking.

anyway i wish her all the best, she's a good looking woman and goodlooking women rarely spend long grieving over their exes .
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by kandiikane(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^^Nah, I think it is pdiddy. . You know what they say "once you go black blah blah blah" ke ke ke
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by kandiikane(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
cap28:

anyway i wish her all the best, she's a good looking woman and goodlooking women rarely spend long grieving over their exes .

Not true.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Pafuri(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2011
Such sad news that will have a deep impact on us. I am drowning in my own tears cry cry cry grin grin grin

Now I know how Nairalanders spend their Saturdays sad sad sad

Shouldn't you people be doing weekend cleaning, or fixing things in the house, or going grocery shopping/cooking for next week? Oh, I forgot you spend Sundays praising "Baba God" and the various "Overseers" and ""Mothers in Israel". Cant you take the kids on an outing, or the wife, the husband, the concubine? Isn't it time to go to the village to see the ancient ones? Can't you all get second jobs for Saturday and Sunday: landscaping, cleaning other people's  houses, tutoring kids whose education has been stunted because the rich politicians need a huge pool of housegirls/drivers/gatemen/security guards and other slaves in various guises? And these are your children too! Can't you make this a day, just one day, when you organize community cleaning without the State shutting down your lives for "Sanitation Day", thereby indirectly saying that you are irresposible, treating you like a bunch of elementary school kids and, worse, infringing on your rights and freedoms. How about making it a day out for all the children in the neighborhood to come out, play various sports under adult supervision? But what do I know?

NA WA O!
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Btzzk: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2011
Don't be surprise, she has test someone’s rod and she find it very sweet. Did anyone ever care to know how many men she has got involve with in her life time so many? That’s American way of life for celebrity.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
Lol mikuz, she was tripping in the movie naaa, the dude is hawt.

@pafuri

Na you come get work to do abi? You get work yet you get time write this epistle?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by tlops(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2011
Jenny , I am waiting with open legs,
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by ak47mann(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
jenny Lopez don old nah tongue tongue make she take am easy from hoping from one d.i.c.k to another tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Pictures Of Damiete Charles-granville Nigeria's Miss World 2012 Contestant / Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe / Naira Marley With Half Naked Girls On The Chartered Private Jet-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.