Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook (1353 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2011
seriously, me and my girl had this argument about  having feelings for her friend, when i even dont, and the only place she got these info from is twitter, and she didnt even have one then
Now recently she called me, text me, and i got a shocking message, hey[b] i just made a twitter[/b], follow me.
seriously, i was shoced  shocked to the extent i couldnt even tweet, cause on twitter, i joke a lot, i have like 15 wives on there, pardon my polygamous life but nw that she followed me, she already stated one complain about something there which i changed
nw am jst wondering should i even follow her back gan na?  undecided
she is my one and only boo, ppl jst call me,  their husband on there cause am funny  cry
and we alrready started arguing about hw i tweet girls on there cry
Re: Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook by obowunmi(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2011
How old are you and how old is this girl ?
Re: Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook by 190: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2011
^Hes 14 and the girl is 40 undecided
Re: Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook by sistajay(f): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2011
Twit and fu*ckbook again! Its best not to add your spouse, if not una go fight non stop!!
Re: Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook by God4: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2011
Smh at modern day baby lovers. Guy don't die of hypertension
Re: Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook by Omolola1(f): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2011
You had better not try it
Re: Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook by Woke4all(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2011
Add her, follow her, then block her after sometime so that she won't be able to search for you again and tell her you mistakenly deleted ur account. wink
Re: Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook by Cuddlemii: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2011
obowunmi:

How old are you and how old is this girl ?

nice question. was wondering what this topic is all about. i don't even understand the topic. eng subject in sec sch would instruct u to read the passage twice, wld do dt now.
Re: Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook by MMM2(m): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2011
op
after eating my punny,

i will answer ur question. angry
Re: Will You Follow Your Girlfriend On Social Network? E.g Twitter/facebook by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2011
Lmao at 'gan na'

Poster is a teen,so ​ assume the gf is one too,

Bottom line ; no comment!

(1) (Reply)

Does What You Read Here Affects You In Any Way? Mine Does / By This Assertion, Are Many Ladies Bitches? / The WOMAN I Love Is Loving Me And Her Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.