Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? (11115 Views)

Photo: A Witch Bird Turns Human Being@ Oshodi. / Food Seller Goes Mad, Removes Clothes After Confessing To Using Mortuary Water T / Have You Ever Witnessed A Person Turning Into A Animal/yam Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Isokoman1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2011
Has Anyone Actually Witness A Witch Confessing?

I've been thinking of this 'myth' over the years. A 'WITCH' confessing to what they (male and female) have done. Because all the story that I have heard, are always 2nd person, 3rd person etc, re-telling the story and in the process, due to human nature, there will be additions to the real story.

So my question is, have anyone actually witness a session?
Because I do not believe Witches does exist.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
Thanks for continuing in culture section.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by hakunajay(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2011
Yes. I've witnessed one before, she confessed to lots of atrocities and she was later stoned to death,  The scene was so gory.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Isokoman1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ hakunajay. How did the confession goes, did the person completes all his/her sentences or someone completed them for the person. Because its an easy target,

1 Like

Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by tEsLim(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
yup but kinda believable she was stoned to death too back when i was in Jss3

Then another one which was a family member but this seem more real. I bit the hell out of her life and insist she gotta go back to where she was from cos she was staying with us at the time. She confessed to a lot of shit that we investigated and was true. i.e she said she already gave 4 other girls the witchcraft thing and their membership was to be finalized that night well we called those girls and they denied , then she was like didn't i give you food on so so dates. That the food was sacrificial etc. And I can't really say if she's just generating the talks because of the bitting she received

Well for now I dont believe in shi.t like that anymore
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by hakunajay(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2011
Isoko man:

@ hakunajay. How did the confession goes, did the person completes all his/her sentences or someone completed them for the person. Because its an easy target,

She made many statements of her hideous atrocities all by herself after which family members and other people pounced on her.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2011
I don't know what a witch looks like.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2011
fools. angry
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Pweety4me(f): 2:37am On Jul 25, 2011
Siena:

Buhahaha lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Isokoman1(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

fools. angry
What is the "fools" for?
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2011
first of all, witches do not exist.

second of all, the accused usually confess, due to torture and pressure.

third, u christians always accuse my ppl of witchcraft because we are Pagans, which is not true.

and lastly, the xtian church is fooling u all by making these base accustaions. the people who are fooled are fools.

1 Like

Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by MrCork17: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2011
What is wrong with Nigerians and witches? what the heck is wrong with u people? Thanks God am in London!! undecided
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by horny4u(f): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

first of all, witches do not exist.

second of all, the accused usually confess, due to torture and pressure.

third, u christians always accuse my ppl of witchcraft because we are Pagans, which is not true.

and lastly, the xtian church is fooling u all by making these base accustaions. the people who are fooled are fools.

gBAM !!!
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by ronkebp(f): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
Not believing witches exist, is as good as not believing there is GOD.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hehehe!!! I confess! I am a witch! I turned all the members of this forum into rabbits!

Ignorance of the highest order!
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by armyofone(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
a pity, instead of getting them Psychiatrist help, they stone tthem to death. those pple claimed to be confessing are going thru some maniac disorder/psychosis/mental problem.
shocking to see nigerians in America/Europe believing that there are witches around *smh*
being educated and enlightened not helping, so sad.

1 Like

Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by ronkebp(f): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
So armyofdaya, you do not believe that there are witches? shocked shocked
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by wazobiang: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2011
it is better you consider what it feels like touching some cool cash than confessions of witches. tufia.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by ifyalways(f): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
Bulls.

Don't believe in anything like witchcraft.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Bestglo(f): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
Siena:

lol.  Skinny old women are normally termed witches in naija villages

1 Like

Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by manny4life(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
ifyalways:

Bulls.

Don't believe in anything like witchcraft.

But you believe in Voodoo right? @OP NO I haven't seen one confess but I wanna be there when one confesses
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by mrofficial(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
The devil has always been that way. Denying its existence. So I don't expect some of you to believe that we have them in this world.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by sesanrota(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ OP, i have seen more than 100 in home videos, grin grin grin
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Eemeekaa(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
An old woman came to a market place one early morning and was shouting sé ri bàbà ràshidí yén,emi ni mo páá(you see that baba rashidi na mi kill am)and so on.People just gathered there watching.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by ronkebp(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^^ lol>>>>>na real baba rasheed,
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
Psychological imbalances can lead to many things. In a country like Nigeria, with economic and survival troubles, it's not far to see people behaving unusual. That doesn't means they are witches.

1 Like

Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by logica(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
You mean the "confessions" of a senile schizophrenic wracked by guilt for crimes she never committed?

1 Like

Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by pinkrex(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
This site is now full of scientists and pagans, na wa o. undecided undecided undecided

But I know for certain, where they is light there is darkness shikena!
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by kokoye(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
You mean all those nollywood movies are fictions
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by passyjango(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
Witches exist, but they are not as mysterious as we make them. For example, they do not fly at night or drink human blood. Witchcraft is also an occupation just like fortune tellers, diviners, etc. Witches are also enemies of progress, for example a woman who always nags and does not allow the husband to have a peace of mind is witch, so also is a man with similar attributes. Also, a politician who loots public resources leaving his/her people to suffer is a witch.

1 Like

Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by seedord247(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

What is wrong with Nigerians and witches? what the heck is wrong with u people? Thanks God am in London!! undecided

thank God You are in london washing plate for Mc Donald
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by armyofone(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
Ronke my sister, no i don't. all the witch suck blood, witch hide for Iroko tree, witch flying and sleeps in a particular way are just to make us fear.
the human mind is complex.
I always enjoy reading my psychology book, grin

ronkebp:

So armyofdaya, you do not believe that there are witches? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos:Emir Of Kano Visits Alaafin Of Oyo,sanusi Bows ToGreet Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / How Many Languages Do You Speak Fluently? / Gay Culture Gains Ground On Nigerian Varsity Campuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.