Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You (2518 Views)

What Does Dis Mean (mama Gee) / Where Is Mama-gee / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by MsPotato(f): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2011
Mama Gee, why? Why? WHy? WHy let people bring you down? Whatever happen to your self esteem?I personally want you to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself this:-

1) Am I happy with myself?
2) Am i happy with my body?
3) Am i happy with the way I look?

Only you can be the judge of yourself and no one else. Because no matter what you do in life, they are always going to be people out there that will bring you down and you can never please anybody.

To me, u are stunningly beautiful and you have a gorgeous figure so cherish it my dear.,

And as for 190, guy, you are too much. Stop playing around with mama Gee or I will bring out your photo and post here oooo!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry You have already done more damage than ever. Please realize that your words are very insulting and even I cannot accept it! angry
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by Pweety4me(f): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2011
Lmao plsee post that picture of the dullarddd!! cheesy grin

@Gabry u try, but i'm not sure if that is. . .
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by pleep(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2011
1) Am I happy with myself?
2) Am i happy with my body?
3) Am i happy with the way I look?

answers: no, no & no.

Anyway I saw her first picture and she wasn't too bad, she had nice bosoms atleast.
haha jk But seriously.
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by BABE3: 6:08am On Jul 17, 2011
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by Odunnu: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2011
Yea, Mama needs self esteem, she feels bad about her self. I personally dont believe she's ugly physically.Even if she is (by Nairaland standard) she makes it up by being energetic. I wish she'l be my friend, maybe i'll be able to work on her confidence.
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by BABE3: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2011
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by BABE3: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2011
If it's not a facade, then she needs a rude awakening---all these sugar-coating ain't gonna work.
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2011
Cant believe ppl actually believe thatz mama gee's pix.

She has posted several diff pixs, just for these kinda replies.
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 17, 2011
^^^^^^ God go bless you ma.
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by gwenevier: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2011
told mama gee b4,evry1 is special n diff in a way!
She has her reasons 4 askin questions
N come2 fink uf it,wat if dats not her pix self,
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by Phate07(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
Mama gee is an insecure attention wh[i]ore[/i]. Fact!
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by claremont(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2011
Phate07:

Mama gee is an insecure attention wh[i]ore[/i]. Fact!
Just like all the other ladies on Nairaland Romance section are!
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by Mobinga: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
Ms Potato, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by MsPotato(f): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2011
Mobinga, thank you jare oremitodun. U are a sweetheart kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by obowunmi(m): 1:52am On Jul 18, 2011
Dats not even mama gee's picture.
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by Slyr0x: 3:05am On Jul 18, 2011
claremont:

Just like all the other ladies on Nairaland Romance section are!

[img width=500 height=700]http://i54.tinypic.com/24l7djk.jpg[/img]
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 18, 2011
Slyr0x bro what did that person do to you? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by Slyr0x: 3:23am On Jul 18, 2011
rokiatu:

Slyr0x bro what did that person do to you? shocked shocked shocked shocked

He was rude to a lady

Please why can't we call a spade what it really is, rather than calling it a shovel. Mama-Gee or whatever she is called is UGLY, let's not try to twist things because we want to make someone feel better. The earlier she recognizes her massive degree of ugliness and go for a complete make-over as suggested, the better for her. This has confirmed my thinking that most of these Nairaland girls won't post their pictures on here because they are so ugly-looking, this explains why they spend all day in the Romance section of Nairaland getting consoled by a bunch of teenagers such as 190 and Sexkillz, because no one will even look at these Nairaland girls in the real world!
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by ragdollz: 3:37am On Jul 18, 2011
What tha hell----??

I saw the pic in her profile when she drew attention to it yesterday or so----but is it really enough for all this internet outcry?! Whether it is really her or not, let's remember that the person in that pic is actually a human being too with feelings!

I used to think many of the NL girls feel either intimidated, jealous or crushing on mamagee (and some guys, too). Well, now I know I was right! Free d girl abeg!
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by Slyr0x: 4:23am On Jul 18, 2011
ragdollz:

What tha hell----??

I saw the pic in her profile when she drew attention to it yesterday or so----but is it really enough for all this internet outcry?! Whether it is really her or not, let's remember that the person in that pic is actually a human being too with feelings!

I used to think many of the NL girls feel either intimidated, jealous or crushing on mamagee (and some guys, too). Well, now I know I was right! Free d girl abeg!

+100.
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 18, 2011
LMAO!!!! Claremont has suffered!!!  grin grin grin

OMG!!! Ouch!!! Ok, now I feel bad for the guy. eyah.

Anywaz, plz remove his picture, its not right wink
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by hollandis(f): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2011
The girls problem is her age.at 30 all her mates are married also she has security problem because of her height
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by 195(f): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2011
**seriously chewing popcorn**
Re: Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You by pleep(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
hollandis:

The girls problem is her age.at 30 all her mates are married also she has security problem because of her height
She says she's 17.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned / Swollen Testicles (testicular Swelling): Symptoms & Signs / What Are Your Phobias?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.