Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (1340 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by barlery: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2011
hi ,
am in a relationship and me n my partner have been involved sexually with each other, but recently she starts giving me this attitude n she tells me she wants more of me, she needs me to get involved in her life financially, that dont i ever care to know how she gets money n all. well the thing is its not as if i dont know these things, or am a stingy person, but its jus that am not truly sure if i can trust her,cos she has really lived a life of fun n all but poses she's done with such living, but the truth of the matter is that when she's alone n am not with her i keep wondering if i am the only person. i guess am jus confused and each time we have it theres no lingering effect. i really dont know wat to do some times i want out of this relationship, but i jus dont want to hurt her n make her feeel it was always abt sex.pls i need an advice.
Re: Help! by Pweety4me(f): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2011
Did she question you b4 giving you some 'inna inna'? yes or no?

She layed you so y not lay some cash down too,
undecided tongue
Re: Help! by Omolola1(f): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2011
She gives it to u wheneva u want it, why don't u do the same. . .
Re: Help! by MMM2(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2011
angry.
Re: Help! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2011
so indirectly what the @pweety4me and @omolola are trying to say that, she gave you sex so you should pay her for the sex she gave you. damn it i can't remember the "profession " that's similar to that.oh well, i think you should pay after all time is money. wink
Re: Help! by Mobinga: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
There's a difference between. . .

I'm and Am PHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help! by barlery: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2011
truly if i start getting involved with her financially my fear will be to one day find out that after all, am not the only guy and she isnt worth it, cos my time also is my money, and if i spend on her like actually start handling all the bills n all, i have to make sure that i'm the only one doing it,that no other person is compelled to do like wise.
Re: Help! by damipaul(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2011
barlery:

hi ,
the truth of the matter is that when she's alone n am not with her i keep wondering if i am the only person. i guess am jus confused and each time we have it theres no lingering effect. i really dont know wat to do some times i want out of this relationship, but i jus dont want to hurt her n make her feeel it was always abt sex.pls i need an advice.

there's nothing you can do about not trusting her. you can't be in two places at a time. For the sake of your rest and long life remove the thoughts from your mind except you catch her in the act. Moreso, if you trust yourself, which is the first question i think you should ask yourself, be responsible for her. give her the money she's asked for if you have it.
Re: Help! by kpolli(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
its ur money, can't tell u wat to do wit it
Re: Help! by barlery: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
@dami paul, thanks men! ur reply makes sense, but in any canse i guess i'l jus be free of women for now, i'm damn too tired of their trouble. if its not ur money its ur time, if its not ur time its just you, i jus guess they re truly insatiable,
Re: Help! by kokoye(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
In this relationship, you are insecure.

This is what you have to deal with.

Has she given you any reason not to trust her?

Have you been cheated on before . . .or jilted before?

To have a good relationship, you have to trust your partner. . . this applies to business as well, I think.

These are answers only you can answer.

Good luck.
Re: Help! by Omolola1(f): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
kokoye:

In this relationship, you are insecure.

This is what you have to deal with.

Has she given you any reason not to trust her?

Have you been cheated on before . . .or jilted before?

To have a good relationship, you have to trust your partner. . . this applies to business as well, I think.

These are answers only you can answer.

Good luck.

cheesy
Re: Help! by tpia5: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
contact kokoye for werepe or other juju to use on her.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-713577.0.html
Re: Help! by chibaby5(f): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
undecided
Re: Help! by omega25red(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
dami_paul:

there's nothing you can do about not trusting her. you can't be in two places at a time. For the sake of your rest and long life remove the thoughts from your mind except you catch her in the act. Moreso, if you trust yourself, which is the first question i think you should ask yourself, be responsible for her. give her the money she's asked for if you have it.
i agree with most of ^^^ but dude you owe her nothing financially. People act like we men are the only ones who get pleasure from S.ex.
If you like her enough you can spend on her but never in your life take on the responsibilty of paying her way. if you can work so can she laying on your back with your legs open is not work.
It's time to escape this doomed situation.
Re: Help! by carlinks: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
thumbs up omega25red, money in exchange for sex is simply prostitution, no other name
Re: Help! by 2Praise: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
@op

You say that you want to end the relationship without her feeling it was all about sex

OF COURSE IT WAS ALL ABOUT SEX!

That is why shes demanding 'payment' of some sort. Its also the very reason you don't fully trust her.The very reason why there's no lingering effect!

That happens when you are not emotionally connected to somebody. And we all know that making love is emotional.

In your subconscious mind you have this lingering thought 'she must be doing it with somebody else and getting paid for it.

Her request is long overdue so make up your mind. Start paying her for the services rendered or simply tell her off!!!

Damn! are you the first guy to let go off a relationship?? Or are you waiting to come up with another thread bashing 9ija women for 'eating' your money?
Re: Help! by amuukwu1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
barlery:

hi ,
am in a relationship and me n my partner have been involved sexually with each other, but recently she starts giving me this attitude n she tells me she wants more of me, she needs me to get involved in her life financially, that dont i ever care to know how she gets money n all. well the thing is its not as if i dont know these things, or am a stingy person, but its jus that am not truly sure if i can trust her,cos she has really lived a life of fun n all but poses she's done with such living, but the truth of the matter is that when she's alone n am not with her i keep wondering if i am the only person. i guess am jus confused and each time we have it theres no lingering effect. i really dont know wat to do some times i want out of this relationship, but i jus dont want to hurt her n make her feeel it was always abt sex.pls i need an advice.

Guy, ever heard this saying, "your girlfriend is responsibility" financial responsibilities included but you must always use your brains. Again, dont judge her by her past. She tells you, she's let that "life of fun" behind. So watch her from now, and see if she still leads such life. But if you still have your doubts, then do the best thing. MOVE ON.
Re: Help! by barlery: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2011
thanks y'all for ur responses, i really appreciate it, i think i'l jus do the best thing,
Re: Help! by Nayah(f): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2011
Honestly my dear this is risky but sometimes risks are something you can't avoid, you just have to ask yourself if you're really in love with her at the point you can financially being involved, then life will give you answers and if you're wrong it would be a lesson of life
Re: Help! by livedit(f): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2011
UNLESS, she is doing all the spending or "treating" when you two go out on your dates, then why does she feel the need that just because you two are sleeping together that you should be compensating her even though you two are suppose to be in a "relationship"? I would have doubts about her too. No, you don't owe her anything. But do you take her out to dinner sometimes or a movie? If so, then you have a bonified reason not to trust her. I understand if a person asks for more of a person needing them to be more attentive. You are not her father or her husband. I really don't think that was approriate to ask of her "boyfriend" to get "involved" financially. Nobody owe you anything. Unless it's something you are leaving out. Regardless, it don't sound like you are happy within the relationship and stated you don't trust her. So where's theres no trust, there's no relationship. I think you might as well end it now and get it over with before any further feelings develops making it much harder to walk away. But I think you need to be real to yourself and break all ties and stop leading her on. Because she is going to continue to expect "more" of you than you are willing to give.
Re: Help! by dankol: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2011
I wnt advice u go ahead wit a relatnship devoid of trust, It is evident dat u are 2geda 2 av fun. Note, a broken relatnship is beta dan a broken mariage. I'll advice dnt lie wit any woman except ur wife, ie afta u are marid and quit d relationship
Re: Help! by Skii(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2011
barlery:

thanks y'all for your responses, i really appreciate it, i think i'l jus do the best thing,

which is?
Re: Help! by barlery: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2011
i guess, i'll jus end it once n for all, cos i feel even if i get financially involved, she still wont be satisfied with all that i give her, she even stated off-handedly at a time that her last boy friend put her on a pay-roll @ least every month she knew wat to xpect, and am like, men!!! i really cant do that kind of thing, when am not sure we will get married. so i let her loose, am sure she'l find some one that will meet her needs,

(1) (Reply)

Best Way/s To Dump A Lover? / Eff A Traveler’s Digest: 10 Countries With Beautiful Black Women / What Makes Fictional Romance So Different From Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.