Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? (3523 Views)

How To Use Creatine Blast To Gain Weight / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2007
I need help please.I really want to add sum "flesh".Seriously i'm so skinny,i've tried to eat as much as i can but it seems like my stomach capacity is as small as ever.I hardly get hungry and when i do,i get full after a few bites.Does anyone know of any pills i could take or have some sort of remedy cos i'm getting desperate.Maybe i'm just paranoid but it seems in my mind that it worsens everyday.I look at old pics and i'm like omg is dat me? and dont wori,i dont have some terminal illness of some sort so dont go there.
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by simplyme3(f): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2007
have sex often
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by layi(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2007
Use 'feedfine' tablets. You go chop ur house down
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by lovemajek(f): 1:25am On Aug 10, 2007
eat real food not junks
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by doctorb1(f): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2007
simply_me:

have sex often

sex is EXERCISE big time! Heard your butt is supposed to get bigger, if anything mine is getting smaller! angry angry angry

@poster i used to want to add "flesh" too, you look around and see these lovely "not exactly fat" girls who clothes seem to fit just right; and you say to yourself, "I want that"; so i went on a eat-sleep-eat-drive everywhere-eat some more theraphy; but after one month I added only 1kg and I said, "f*ck it" and decided to love me the way i was. What makes it so annoying is that people say gaining weight is sooo easy, it's not true! angry angry angry the truth is you just have to find a way to make your weight (or lack of it) work for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by lovemajek(f): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2007
eat more akpu everyday.
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by lolly1815(f): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2007
why on earth do you wanna gain weight many people would die to have ur metabolism. try being less active, avoid exercise, eat lots of carbs, avoid protein. good luck.
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by karlken(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2007
@doctor b.Kindly reach me on karl_ken2001@yahoo.com or 08054959160.Thanks!
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by lovemajek(f): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2007
why to gain or lose weight, abi you they propose.
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by PTBNaija(f): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2007
Eat more caloricly dense foods, but nutritious as well. You can eat protein bars, or other things of the like. And I actually do advise that you exercise, because that's a health way to put on weight. Start lifting weights, not heavy, more like 10lb weights and as you put on muscle weight, your body will cause you to get hungry more often and you will eat more to sustain the weight you are putting on and the calories that you are expending to exercise. Don't try to put on a whole bunch real fast, be patient because it will take time.
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2007

You don't want to just gain 'fat',, but want to gain muscle tone to add a nice shapely, definition to your body. Increase your protein, and if it is available, try to buy some WHEY protein. Protein rich foods include, fish, peanutbutter, and chicken to name a couple. Potatoes and rice are good fillers too, just do some online research, and im sure you will be gaining the weight you want in no time, If you can do a little exercise, that will be good, it will increase your matabolism, as well as increase your appetite,

peace,

Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by vinnyoku(f): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2007
there is no gain in gaining weight.
eat all you want to,if it's not for you to gain,you'd loose it in record time, i can assure you.
i am very skinny and went to the doctor on few occations with complains but he just dismissed it as fear.
i ll advice that you should be proud of what you have, cos u don't know what you'v got till it's gone.
some people spend money to gain weight while others spend so much to loose them,

take a second thought on this issue. cry
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by lovemajek(f): 1:40am On Aug 23, 2007
that is life, havenot and haves
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by sweetberry(f): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2007
Ok but, I think you should talk to your doctor. Not trying to scare you or anything silly like that, but they will be able to perhaps point you in the right direction and check things out
eating junk food is not the best so eat loadz of protein, vegetable, healthy fat and be patient it can be difficult to change your body, whether you are trying to gain weight or lose it
Re: Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? by lovemajek(f): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2007
I think the real issue here is that the poster need food donation, pls, help the poor soul.

(1) (Reply)

Flat Tommy / 21 Health Benefits Of Marijuana / A New Solution That Stops Snoring And Lets You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.