Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Deleted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deleted (2407 Views)

Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by frankmoney(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2011
Why do you want comments?
You read just one article and believed straight away. You didn't bother if the writer is cynical and silly. You just believed and above all, passed judgement. The likes of you are irrational and difficult to start meaningful discussions with. The myopic dogma you display is appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2011
agi-tuedor:

Why do you want comments?
You read just one article and believed straight away. You didn't bother if the writer is cynical and silly. You just believed and above all, passed judgement. The likes of you are irrational and difficult to start meaningful discussions with. The myopic dogma you display is appalling.

stop being hypocritical, like you dont do the same thing.

@op

keep on reading stuffs ok? even when they label you a conspiracy theorist. in time we all know who is true.
Re: Deleted by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
[size=13pt]We the Illuminati conspiracy is hundreds, if not thousands, of years old. Many of the most famous names of history have been Illuminated, or Illuminati agents---like i do. Indeed, all of history is nothing more than an outside view of the schemes and struggles of the Illuminati. we are taking over ....hail baphomet!!!![/size]
Re: Deleted by bonetalk(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2012
In every rumours, there must be an iotal of truth!
Re: Deleted by Jack65: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2012
Illuminati is just a conspiracy theory so don't believe anything you read about them and don't compare them with Freemasons.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2012
ILLUMINATI is a Gift to mankind. We are of peace, always.
Re: Deleted by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
[size=13pt]Well spoken dear....The blesses of baphomet remain with you . wink

Shehamforrah!!!!!! smiley
[/size]

991: ILLUMINATI is a Gift to mankind. We are of peace, always.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
991: ILLUMINATI is a Gift to mankind. We are of peace, always.
u watch 2 much movies,u stole tis line from da movie 'V'.
Re: Deleted by Niflheim(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
@OP,although european historians,researchers and investigative journalists have written countless books on the topic,it is only nigerians(who eat insects during rainy season like bush frog) will say'it does not exist'!!!
Re: Deleted by dekung(m): 1:23am On Sep 06, 2012
frankmoney: I have read alot of publications and articles about the so called illuminati or new world order, they believe that in this world there are only 3 kinds of people , 'Those who set the rules , those who follow them without asking and those who dnt do both and are hated by the other two , i want you all to drop your comments
The description you gave to Illuminati sounds like something that would fit the monotheistic religios sect viz Islam, Christianity and Judaism. The religious leaders (Canon, Pope, Imams, Daddy GO, Papa Oyedepo, Rabbi) set the rules to of the game, Christians, muslims ....... etc follow these rules without asking questions (they taake it by faith). The third group cut accross themselve thats why they hate each others' guts: Christians believe Jesus is their savior, muslims say no, mohammed is the messenger of God and the people in Judaism think the other two are disillusional. We atheists/agnosts just stand at a comfortable and watch them display their folly laughing at them while the hate each other and us too
Re: Deleted by hotdope(m): 2:06am On Mar 28, 2015
I want to be a member of church of satan i don't
know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a
member of the church of Satan, you have to felw
a forme.
send in the following details.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passpot:
[AND ANSAR ALL: Why do u whant to join:
what will u do for satan Afther helping u:
[I WHANT TO LET U KNOW THAT WHEN YOU
JOIN FINISH KNOW THAT U CAN'T GO BACK]:
SEND IT TO stevhotdope@gmail.com ] OR
[+2349037258834

1 Share

Re: Deleted by Horus(m): 5:18am On Mar 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hckwxbleexI

[size=15pt]The Hidden Meaning Of Freemasonry In Egipt - (Malachi Z. York-EL)[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Said Jesoul Is To Be My Wife / Atheists Becoming More Aggressive In America / Female Preacher Who Exposes Nipples While Preaching Is Back With A New "Message"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.