Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28665 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2011
u and i know dat d situation is not as worst as this. but den except she was joking wen she said dat she will kill any guy who will dump her 4 another. but in my opinion, gurls don't joke wit words like dat dese days knowing fully well dat guys are scarce. u ve to think b4 u act man.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2011
excelsunny:

u and i know dat d situation is not as worst as this. but den except she was joking wen she said dat she will kill any guy who will dump her 4 another. but in my opinion, gurls don't joke wit words like dat dese days knowing fully well dat guys are scarce. u ve to think b4 u act man.

The question is not to gauge the magnitude of the situation.

Since you have absolutely no awareness of the weight gain of Highbros' now ex before you said:

excelsunny:

If you don't love her now 'cos she is fat, then u never did. you were just lusting after her nice shape 4 the past nine years which of course is very bad

Your proposition did not give any leeway to drop a woman under any kind of weight gain. It clearly states: You should still love a partner irrespective of weight gain.

The question is to challenge your proposition that love is not conditional on weight.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2011
*yawns*
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2011
Highbros:

He is huge

ok. It's probably a family thing. She thought she shouldn't be left out.

Hope you know what sarcasm means o. Coz half of my posts on this thread have been purely sarcastic.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Ivynwa(f): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
Quote from: Highbros on July 23, 2011, 12:29 AM
He is huge

@Poster
Please I try not to be insensitive and laugh in a thread when somebody is discussing a problem but you sef dey make person laugh. The way you answered that your ex's brother is huge cracked me up. You seem to have a phobia for huge persons, please report the matter early enough if you have been threatened. We don't want you and your smallie dead abeg. The way you even get on about your smallie ie equally funny, you sef.

Better take care of the smallie-o-o and pray she doesn't blow up too because if she does her brother fit be a gigantic bouncer and we may not be there to save you.   grin  grin  grin
You should even think more about having your own wife & settling down very soon if you don't want huge persons threatening you after you have had your fill of their sisters and dumped them in the gutter of fat persons. Abeg-o-o
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2011
Highbros:

I know this might be funny to some pple but its a very serious matter. I've been dating this girl for 9yrs now. when i met her she was slim and beautiful which is my choice for a lady. We've been dating ever since without any problem cos i truly love her and wanted it to end in marriage. but just early last year i noticed a change - she began growing fatter which was okay at first but she didnt stop there.i adviced her to start exercising,she only tried it for 2days and stopped.she keeps growing fatter and fatter infact she's now 'Round' and too matured.i hate fat girls with passion and she knows this.i asked her whats happenning to her,she said she doesnt know.all the love i have for her has disappeared.just last weak we were watching a movie in my house and the film was about a guy that dumped his girl to marry another after all she has done for him.immediately after the movie she said that if a guy should try it with her she would kill the guy and i cant marry a fat girl no matter what.infact i already have a ''smallie'' whom i now love and want to marry.now, how do i broke up with her cos i know it wont be funny at all and i dont want another year to add to it?

And now, he is fccking 17 year olds. . . And below. . . What an arse. . .!

Highbros:

well, i know i shouldn't bring this here but my own case is different. At first, i felt very comfortable with it. Though, not that i no longer enjoy it o! Infact i still enjoy it thesame way just that i'm giving it a thought. Whenever i see any small girl, preferably 17yrs and below, my body go just dey sweet me. I'll then lure her with money and buy her whatever she desires. The next thing, she's on my bed!. Even the ones i've nyanshed before keep comming back and i'm enjoying it. My current serious date is 16yrs old. But, I don't have same feelings for girls any where around my age - they're like 'old cargo' to me. I'm giving this a thought because i dont see too many guys doing this, even the few that do it, do it CODEDLY. But why? Is this act even normal at all? If you think its not, give reasons for me to consider.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821939.0.html
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Goldieluks: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2011
i think this OP might be cursed,who knows?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by ImaIma1(f): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2011
i think d op is just an attention seeker. he just composes phony stories and let pple crack their brains while hes sitting back and laughing.

but if all his stories are true, then he should get on his knees
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Youngpo413: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ima Ima: i think d op is just an attention seeker. he just composes phony stories and let pple crack their brains while hes sitting back and laughing.

but if all his stories are true, then he should get on his knees

^^ maybe
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by onyekachee(f): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Abeg if the [color=#006600][/color]guy is tired then I think he should be left alone,afterall there is no place on earth where it is written that u must marry who u dated for long...the girl that dated him,is she that stupid not to have realised that age is not on her side n she could have done better by looking for someone else?mtcheew
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by onyekachee(f): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
lefulefu: OP you now stuck with a liability grin
you better dump her right now or else u would regret marrying her.i also hate fat women as well and our naija girls should really watch what they eat.always popping ice cream and akpu here and there grin
so you dey speak english like this,really surprise
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2013
This is what happens when u use your genit.al area to think instead of ur head
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Youngpo413: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2014
slymm: @OP, you seem to have your mind made up. Shyt happens. no need taking her as a wife and ending up as a randy man chasing around every slim woman, or worse still, hating and resenting her. So please break up with her in the nicest way possible.

Its a pity
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014
I don't blame u @ all I blame d stupid girl who dated u fr 9yr wen she shud hv dumped ur sorry ass fr not takin d relationship to the next level. She shud not only bath u wit acid bt also poison u wt indocid n cut off ur John terry n sell it to the nearest aboki fr ritual, rubbish.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2014
[quote]I know this might be funny to some pple but its a very serious matter. I've been dating this girl for 9yrs now. when i met her she was slim and beautiful which is my choice for a lady. We've been dating ever since without any problem cos i truly love her and wanted it to end in marriage. but just early last year i noticed a change - she began growing fatter which was okay at first but she didnt stop there.i adviced her to start exercising,she only tried it for 2days and stopped.she keeps growing fatter and fatter infact she's now 'Round' and too matured.i hate fat girls with passion and she knows this.i asked her whats happenning to her,she said she doesnt know.all the love i have for her has disappeared.just last weak we were watching a movie in my house and the film was about a guy that dumped his girl to marry another after all she has done for him.immediately after the movie she said that if a guy should try it with her she would kill the guy and i cant marry a fat girl no matter what.infact i already have a ''smallie'' whom i now love and want to marry.now, how do i broke up with her cos i know it wont be funny at all and i dont want another year to add to it?
[/quote
When u have finish sucking her u want to dump her.u go die ooo
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Youngpo413: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Cuddlemii: @kpolli

Thot u were a supporter of women. Please Let him leave her. He will never be contented and the babe wld leave in fear forever. Let him go to smallie. Do u think its easy to loose weight in 1 week, he might get impatient and from the look of things time is not on his side.

Op should leave her alone, trust me she would loose that weight in a month.

@mazamaze

I don't wish karma gets to him O. It won't. Karma only got to the babe, why wld the babe stay with a man for 9 years without anything to show for it. Secondly why did she add weight before the marriage, u must always be marketable so dt u can replace easily. Sometimes karma deals with the stupid ones. Some pple are smart enuf to weave it.

which side are you?
would you ever be happy if a guy do that to you or your dauhter?
Remember its 9years not MONTHS.
Eyen Eka,I`m a bit disapointed no offence.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Youngpo413: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2014
all4naija: For your information, she will be a bigger liability in future if you don't get rid of her now. Try to do it in a matured way - so that she will not be hurt nor you get hurt. Don't also forget to jizz her real good - very important my friend. Girls that can't reason why guys are into them are annoying somehow. For her saying she will kill a guy that does that to her proves she is already feeling the impact of the marriage not succeeding.

Please, try to do something useful for her. Maybe help her to acquire something that will help her to have a better future. Life goes on ,guy!

la vie` continue`
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by tpia1: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dating for nine years yet complaining she's not the same as nine years ago.

Anyway, how far.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Goldienana(f): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
I will kill u slowly, starting wif ur tooth brush, den mixing ur food wif poo etc. Hrtlx being.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Youngpo413: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Heartless human being.
What a man!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dnawah(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2014
marinel: I don't blame u @ all I blame d stupid girl who dated u fr 9yr wen she shud hv dumped ur sorry ass fr not takin d relationship to the next level. She shud not only bath u wit acid bt also poison u wt indocid n cut off ur John terry n sell it to the nearest aboki fr ritual, rubbish.
john terry?pls expanciategrin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by ladycomfort(f): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is very serious however I can't advice the op to marry someone he does not love
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by eightsin(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nah..i don't think she will kill you... might likely bath you with acid. lol.

In a more serious note... you promise her marriage?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:05am On Jun 11, 2020
I know this might be funny to some pple but its a very serious matter. I've been dating this girl for 9yrs now. when i met her she was slim and beautiful which is my choice for a lady. We've been dating ever since without any problem cos i truly love her and wanted it to end in marriage. but just early last year i noticed a change - she began growing fatter which was okay at first but she didnt stop there.i adviced her to start exercising,she only tried it for 2days and stopped.she keeps growing fatter and fatter infact she's now 'Round' and too matured.i hate fat girls with passion and she knows this.i asked her whats happenning to her,she said she doesnt know.all the love i have for her has disappeared.just last weak we were watching a movie in my house and the film was about a guy that dumped his girl to marry another after all she has done for him.immediately after the movie she said that if a guy should try it with her she would kill the guy and i cant marry a fat girl no matter what.infact i already have a ''smallie'' whom i now love and want to marry.now, how do i broke up with her cos i know it wont be funny at all and i dont want another year to add to it?
Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti / When You Do Not Love Him Enough / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.