Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Haters Of The Christian God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Haters Of The Christian God (1844 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? / All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haters Of The Christian God by k0be: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
Wetin the almighty do you sef? Na today I wan know. A lot of una take joy in trying to deny his worth in your life.
You come here with your hate everyday trying to falsify his majestic powers.
It will never work so just admit he's great and give up your fight.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by chiegemba(f): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ topic; sometimes e get things wey u need not bother about after u have committed it in d hands of God. wink
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by k0be: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2007
We try to lecture them with the words of God but they never stop.

I must refer all of them to Proverbs 1.
It reads as follows:

The proverbs of Sol´o·mon the son of David, the king of Israel, 2 for one to know wisdom and discipline, to discern the sayings of understanding, 3 to receive the discipline that gives insight, righteousness and judgment and uprightness, 4 to give to the inexperienced ones shrewdness, to a young man knowledge and thinking ability.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by chiegemba(f): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2007
@kobe; good luck 2 u. "hope u dont back out though when d goin gets tough wink " anyhow sha u just need 2 count on me and i would come runnin 2 aid u k" tongue grin
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by k0be: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2007
chiegemba my sister in isreal.

Well I wont back down, no I wont back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell
But I wont back down

Gonna stand my ground, wont be turned around
And Ill keep these haters from draggin me down
Gonna stand my ground and I wont back down

Hey baby, there aint no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground
And I wont back down.

Cos I know what's right and I can count on you.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by gbadex1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2007
Why k0be, was that a rhyme? If it was, then count me in bro! cheesy
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by gbadex1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2007
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by gbadex1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2007
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by pilgrim1(f): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
Lol, gbade. x. . . e be like say me and you dey encounter the same problem today (download time) wetin happen? cheesy

Cheers.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by gbadex1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2007
Lol @ pilgrim,

man. . .um sorry i meant woman cheesy tongue, connection speed has been terrible for the past few days. How ur side?

Bottles and up cheesy
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by k0be: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2007
una be musicians?
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by gbadex1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2007
hehehehe. . . .i thought u were rhyming with ur first post, so i just decided to join in cheesy
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by k0be: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
so when do you plan on busting a flow?

those lines are by tom petty btw.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by gbadex1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ k0be,

ready when you are.

PS: visit the "Gospel Rap" thread for some mo'. . . .
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by TCUBE(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2007
even Peter that saw Jesus denied him, so why bother urself arguing with dem'?
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by pilgrim1(f): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2007
Peter is not in the same category as "them". He loved the Lord, and after have been restored in fellowship, he was mightily instrumental in God's hands as the apostle who 'opened' the Gospel of the Kingdom to the Gentiles (Acts 10).
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by Dios(f): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2007
@Kobe
What u mean by "my sister in Isreal" shocked In case you forgot dumbass, you're a nigerian not some kike.
The reason your religion annoys me is y'alls self righteous attitude. the Dogma is ridiculous and at the end of the day, its a foreign religion that was forced on you. You not isreali jackass.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by gbadex1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hater No. 1 reporting for duty. . .
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by Dios(f): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hater? no, i am an anti-christ.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by BlkRaven(f): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2007
Kobe, hater is such a strong word. Just because people don't share your views on 'the Christian God' does not make them haters. Is it not enough for you that *you* believe God is great? Una just like to argue.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by timmy7(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2007
What other words best describe them? Tell me, some body who claims to be an antichrist, is he not a hater? Come to think of it he even refers to people as dumbass, what insolence.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by BlkRaven(f): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2007
timmy7:

What other words best describe them? Tell me, some body who claims to be an antichrist, is he not a hater? Come to think of it he even refers to people as dumbass, what insolence.

Dumbass is small stuff compared to some of the venom I get from religious people. Everyone goes on about Nigerians being scammers. . . well, religion is the biggest scam in the history of the world and Nigerians didn't even create it. However, we've taken the idea and are running wildly with it. . . Religion was created with one purpose in mind - to control.

Each to his own.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by Dios(f): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2007
@Timmy7, you're a jackass, along with veracious and k0be.I'm never a hater, i just dont believe ur pastors,pope,churches or jesus. Besides you have to possess something i want for me to hate on you, and i'm sure as hell that you don't.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by k0be: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2007
fight vitriol with more of God's words grin.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by Dios(f): 12:25am On Aug 12, 2007
@K0be, who is the fool? The person that accepts the "word of god" been fed to them by some self righteous people called pastors, or someone who takes a microscope to the bullsh#t. Me or You?
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by k0be: 12:53am On Aug 12, 2007
@K0be, who is the fool?
grin

Before continuing your episode, let me point you to Proverbs 1:4
4 to give prudence to the simple,
knowledge and discretion to the youth— wink
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by Dios(f): 1:01am On Aug 12, 2007
"Before continuing your episode, let me point you to Proverbs 1:4
4 to give prudence to the simple,
knowledge and discretion to the youth— "

What the f#ck? What the hell?
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by gbadex1(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2007
*shaking his head*

k0be, lol you are in for some entertainment.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by Dios(f): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2007
Gbade x, you should help your brethren out cuz the boy ain't making no sense.
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by Kuns: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2007
The word Christ is the English corruption of the Greek word Kristos. The Greek language has a grammatical system and translation that is very different from the Semetic languages such as Syretic, Akkadian, Aramic, Phoenician (called Hebrew) and Arabic.

The word Khristos is originally from Sanskrit (also called Sancrit) the ancient script of the 200 fallen angels who were cast out of heaven to Earth. They came down in images that attracted the women and the men of the land of Nod (refer to the Book of John). Some came as men and women and others came as hermaphrodites and hemaphrodites (sic). These hermaphrodites and hemaphrodites (sic) were worshipped by the inhabitants of Nod and called gods or deitites. Krishna (Krsna) was one of these Cherubim (negative or disagreeable being) that was worshipped as a Hindu god. Hinduism is the religion of “the devil.” Khrishna is the Hindu god that is part of the trinity worshipped by Hindus. It is said that there are three supreme gods in Hinduism:

Vishnu (Krishna is said to be the eighth incarnation of Vishnu)
Brahma
Shiva
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by pilgrim1(f): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2007
Kuns:

They came down in images that attracted the women and the men of the land of Nod (refer to the Book of John).

Chapter. . . verse?
Re: Haters Of The Christian God by k0be: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2007
Dios and others, Proverbs 1:5

5 Let the wise hear and increase in learning,
and the one who understands obtain guidance,

(1) (2) (Reply)

37 Babies Delivered In 2 Days - At Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do Some Christians Reject Gospel Hip Hop? / Assemblies Of God Leadership Tussle: Supreme Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.