Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander (3940 Views)

Do Not Trust Anybody Dat Can Do This / Let's Wish All This Nairalander's A Happy Birthday / Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
Since mukina Does not want to do her job I've finally found the button through my phone. Jazzy I'm sorry for causing u all this mess and sorry for my clumsiness. I'm also glad u finally clarified here with me and may god bless u and your family.  Guys this is a whole misunderstanding . And to those whom think I'm doing this for attention, who are u I have more attention anyone could have here so think of other excuses to bring me down angry
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2011
do u give money to just anybody or you guys had something in common,anywayz, bird of the same feather
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
U don enter one chance.

its called 419 or scam or One chance here in Nigeria. Never trust anyone online Gabby
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2011
How did you send the money and what name did you send the money to?
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 2:24am On Jul 19, 2011
post deleted
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by mukina2: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2011
Gabry

i understand you are upset but could you please remove her info, i believe she is back on facebook ,so you can settle it out there, afterall you didn't do the transaction on NL. putting her full name and full account details out like that on the forum without any proof is very risky.

- The invasion of another user's privacy is now strictly prohibited - example: posting a lady's full name.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 6:00am On Jul 20, 2011
if your bf knows her, why didnt you ask your bf to ask her in person instead of backbiting?
you should have asked your bf to ask her bf,
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2011
Mukina, I have ammended my post. embarassed lipsrsealed

Many many , my bf does not like her from before and if he finds out I borrowed her money he would get angry
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 20, 2011
U Sef, e just be like woman wey the husband no like their neighbours wife and im don let the wife say i wan get anything to do with this woman only for im wife to go make the same woman her best of friend for the compound. na see wetin e don cause
thank God say na just 50 bucks if not u for vex pass this one wey u dey
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by JazzyJ(f): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2011
WTF?!!! Holy Crap!!! r u fucking kidding me?!!!!
To all who are reading this, firstly, i did not delete her of FB. I had a major fight with my guy and i needed some time alone! therefore i deactivated my account for a week as i needed some time alone!
secondly, Gabby should have asked our friends on FB if i had deleted them instead of jumping into conclusions and embarassing me like this. calling me all sorst of names.
thirdly, i do not scam/419 ppl. i dont even allow my bf to do it. i really needed help! my mum is a single mum who is retired. my junior sister had just started her college, and being the senior, i told my mum she could cut my allowance for my sister. i am also a student who is not working. therefore, when the accident happened, i told my mum to cut my next months allowance. which is 400RM. i needed another 50RM and, being a friend to her, asked her for a favor. i told her i will pay her back. that was a promise i made.
fourthly, her bf is quiet close to my bf. his friends know my bf's mobile number too. if she could not get me, she could have asked her bf, to contact my guy and ask if anything was the problem.
Lastly, this is the e-mail between me and her. few days before i de-activated my FB account.

Oviereya *********** Evuarherhe    09 July at 01:13
mum yang bagi 400, bf tarak for now, *mum gave the 400, bf does not have for now*

Gabby *** *** Wong    09 July at 01:15   Report
Whats your CIMB Acct number?

Oviereya *********** Evuarherhe    09 July at 01:16
14580***********
jasmine ********* jacob

thnx babes, means a lot to me dis help

Gabby *** *** Wong    09 July at 01:17   Report
Whats your CIMB Acct number?

Gabby *** *** Wong    09 July at 01:20   Report
Ah shit offlne

Gabby *** *** Wong    09 July at 01:28   Report
I see if tommorow can send or not

Oviereya *********** Evuarherhe    09 July at 02:56
fanx, appreciated

Gabby *** *** Wong    09 July at 09:00   Report
I have send you RM50.00. If you can pay back, fee free but if you cannot, its ok, I understand.

Oviereya *********** Evuarherhe    09 July at 09:23
thnx thnx thnx, i'll pay back, thnx again *i quote* I'LL PAY BACK

Gabby *** *** Wong    09 July at 09:33   Report
Its ok

Gabby *** *** Wong    09 July at 09:33   Report
Jazzy, may I know what year are u born?

Oviereya *********** Evuarherhe    09 July at 09:40
198*, hehe y suddenly?

Gabby *** *** Wong    09 July at 09:44   Report
Huh!!! U are 2* years old? U are still very young!!!

Oviereya *********** Evuarherhe    09 July at 09:45
lol, yeah

You know the saying, a friend in need, is a friend indeed. if someone were to ask me for help, i would have given the person help without backbiting. if the person pays back or not. is ok! i forgive you coz that is the Christian way of life. and i pray that God forgives you too. plz email me your account ASAP and i will give you back the 50RM. TQ
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2011
it was all a misunderstanding. Like what JazzyJ said, you should have confirmed before backbiting. your bf does not like her? do you know who m i? i am Jazzy's bf. ur bf is close to me! if he never liked her, he could have asked me.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by JazzyJ(f): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2011
babez, juz leave it. Ben has agreed to give me 50RM to pay her back. so just drop it plz. ok? God has eyes. i wont pay back this way. juz drop it. plz.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2011
sexyluv, since you joined Christ Embassy, you have been tolerating. i juz dunno how you can tolerate this. If mukina didnt post this on FB, you would have not known. your name would have been tainted. people would have thought bad about you. u think i like this?
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by JazzyJ(f): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2011
God, it is God who made Mukina post this on FB. and i thank God for that. is ok babes. juz forget it. Thank you for standing up for me. that is why i love you. you even made an account here specially for this only. you really are a Godsent.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2011
clem, u make sense, m happy my wife is ur fren. God bless u my sista
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by JazzyJ(f): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2011
baby!!!! please delete that!!! please. is not a good deed if we tell the world. delete that post please
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Mukina, I have ammended my post. embarassed lipsrsealed

Many many , my bf does not like her from before and if he finds out I borrowed her money he would get angry

you wanna know y ur bf does not like her? she dated Peter b4. u wanna know y she left him? He had another girl beside my wife. she foound out. when she confronted him, he had d guts to tell her that sje should juz keep quiet. that the chinese girl bought everything in his room for him. she is supporting him. my wife is not that cheap. that she was willing to continue with him. she left! but peter would have told ur bf a different story. and that is what makes ur bf dislike her. but i respect her more than anything. coz she did the right thing and left the guy. instead of being cheap and continuing with a guy who lives his life on a girl.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MissyB3(f): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2011
Lmao! Nairaland isn't referred to as Dramaland for nothing, I swear.  grin grin grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2011
Wow and she invited her bf in to defend her . Should I call mine too? Shaking my head. I went in fb to ask if u received the money and I was shocked to find out that u deleted me off. The next thing was for me to ask your dear friend whom you have always talk to and I pm him but he never replied. So I decided to yim u but u never replied. What am I suppose to think? Seriously after all that I honestly thought that you were a scammer just testing me out with rm 50 and than I was wondering how many other people have u scammed on nl. Seriously that is my direct response towards the situation. How on eArth would I know that because of z fight with your bf u would delete your account ? Seriously, I've never heard of people behaving ghat way after fighting with their fiancé they would delete their account. undecided

Anyways jazmine since u highly demand an apology on nl I will apologize and I will take everything as my fault . Take care wink

And as for jasmines bf, smh. U sure? Ok if u say so grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2011
she didnt ask me to come. i saw wut u wrote n am here to defend her, for u spoiling her name on a social network like dis,  u put her picture up for ppl to see her. so u came online to meet her, and you could not find her. you tried to contact her friend *which is living in nigeria for your information* and he did not reply u. you contacted her on YM *which she is no longer using * and she didnt reply. could you have not waited? who would ever want to scam a person of 50 i tot her God-brother, Benjamin is on your list? i think he would have been the appropriate person to contact. since he and my wife are very close friends.
you want to bring in your bf? Better, he can see with his two Unclad eyes.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by blank(f): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Wow and she invited her bf in to defend her . Should I call mine too? Shaking my head. I went in fb to ask if u received the money and I was shocked to find out that u deleted me off. The next thing was for me to ask your dear friend whom you have always talk to and I pm him but he never replied. So I decided to yim u but u never replied. What am I suppose to think? Seriously after all that I honestly thought that you were a scammer just testing me out with rm 50 and than I was wondering how many other people have u scammed on nl. Seriously that is my direct response towards the situation. How on earth would I know that because of z fight with your bf u would delete your account ? Seriously, I've never heard of people behaving ghat way after fighting with their fiancé they would delete their account. undecided

Anyways jazmine since u highly demand an apology on nl I will apologize and I will take everything as my fault . Take care wink

And as for jasmines bf, smh. U sure? Ok if u say so grin

I am going to stay out of what is a very public personal fight.
Very hasty decisions.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by JazzyJ(f): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2011
Gabby, Nwabu did reply you. why did u say he din reply?
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2011
blank:

I am going to stay out of what is a very public personal fight.
Very hasty decisions.

Thank you, hasty alright!
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by ituen(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2011
@JazzyJ and Gabby

Enof of this issue. angry angry angry angry

You guys should report to my office
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by JazzyJ(f): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2011
ituen:

@JazzyJ and Gabby

Enof of this issue. angry angry angry angry

You guys should report to my office

Yes sir, LOL, but oga, she has pinned me and my pic up as a scammer. plz talk to her
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by coogar: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Please do not trust this Nairalander https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=244962 .

She told me she had a car accident and she needed RM50.00 cause the guy that she banged charged her RM450.00 but her mother has already given her Rm400.00 and she needs RM50.00.

To me I dont see RM50.00 as anything and to be honest, if  a Malaysian person cannot earn RM50.00, that means that person is as good as useless.

Anyways, I banked in to her under  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ] I personally told her that if she could pay, than she is free to do so but if she could not, than its ok, cause what is RM50.00 anyways  undecided

That is her real name though cause my bf knows her. Anyways, after a few days, she suddenly deleted me off FB and Im like WTF! Seriously!!! over RM50.00? Dangg. . . She must be a cheap skate  undecided

So yeah poeple, dont trust her. She might have cheated others too  who knows. Im just telling ya. If you cannot accep it, than go and hang yourself on the durian tree. wink

her FB name is angry angry angry angry angry angry and she is an Indian Malaysian.

She is the one on the right embarassed lipsrsealed

gabby, you are wrong on this occasion. you lent rm50.00 to someone and because she didn't pay back on time, you decided to shame her publicly? i can only see this as attention-seeking. she deleted you on facebook is your excuse. . . . .how about reaching her on fone to ask about this money? you said your boyfriend knows her - why didn't you let your boyfriend take you to her place to collect the money owed!

i mean who scams for rm50.00 or whatever lethargic currency malaysia use? i don't blame you at all, i blame the chic who had the chutzpah to borrow from you in the first place. when she pays back this money, would you be able to restore her pride back by undoing this thread? would your apology heal the damage you have done to her personality?
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by mukina2: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2011
coogar:

gabby, you are wrong on this occasion. you lent rm50.00 to someone and because she didn't pay back on time, you decided to shame her publicly? i can only see this as attention-seeking. she deleted you on facebook is your excuse. . . . .how about reaching her on fone to ask about this money? you said your boyfriend knows her - why didn't you let your boyfriend take you to her place to collect the money owed!

i mean who scams for rm50.00 or whatever lethargic currency malaysia use? i don't blame you at all, i blame the chic who had the chutzpah to borrow from you in the first place. when she pays back this money, would you be able to restore her pride back by undoing this thread? would your apology heal the damage you have done to her personality?
correct.

remember the plat issue? she was jumping up and down on people to get it deleted, even though plat's was on a larger scale and she was given enough time to pay up.

even when someone i think twas reality01 did a thread asking who plat was, she jumped to report to have the thread deleted.
make you wonder who/what people really are.
see how she embarrassed her friend by putting out her details on the WWW .
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by JazzyJ(f): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2011
coogar:

mukina2:

correct.

remember the plat issue? she was jumping up and down on people to get it deleted, even though plat's was on a larger scale and she was given enough time to pay up.

even when someone i think twas reality01 did a thread asking who plat was, she jumped to report to have the thread deleted.

Thanx guys, <3 <3
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2011
abi? abeg tell am
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by coogar: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2011
mukina2:

correct.

remember the plat issue?  she was jumping up and down on people to get it deleted, even though plat's was on a larger scale and she was given enough time to pay up.

even when someone i think twas reality01 did a thread asking who plat was, she jumped to report  to have the thread deleted.

it seems rm50.00 is big money to gabry afterall. . . . . . .all her claims that a beggar can earn it in malaysia is just fibs or porkies. if she can bring this level of shame on a close friend for rm50.00 then i don't know what else to say to you.

Ms. Potato:

I personally told her that if she could pay, than she is free to do so but if she could not, than its ok, cause what is RM50.00 anyways  undecided

ms. potato, after reading this part, all i can say is shame on you!
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2011
Manymany, do u honestly think I'm Stupid? You registered today it's obvious your gf told u to come in here and defend her. I told my bf about this case and he has said his own but I'm not going to mention anything. but suit U what you Want to claim really. And what do u mean by I put her picture up? Wasn't she the one that uploaded her picture in her profile? Na by force to upload oh abi? If u are not happy with her pics, than it's your job go tell her to remove it. And to be honest Benjamin never came across my mind I don't know why. but I already apologize so suit you if you want to accept it or not.

Jazzy, I did not see hid pm and I just checked before I post this and I don't see it.  I'm using my phone right now and I don't know but this morning I was on laptop but I still don't see it.

Ituen I don't see I here posting ever did jazzy told u to post?

Cougar, do not judge sumthIn u don't know. The issue here is not about the money. The issue here is my direct response towards this situation where I honestly felt that she could have scam . Call me silly but some people here even admitted that it's 419 earlier in this post so I'm not alone on this. But since we misunderstood each other no wahala. I apologize. I nor my bf has her phone number otherwise why would I even try do hard contacting her on fb, contacting her friend and yim her? This is not rocket science!

Everyone whom read this thread clearly knows it's z misunderstanding so what the heavens u are talking about ? It's good at least after all the ignoring I get, finally she came here to clarify herself.

Case close unless if you want to continue u can continue with yourself
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by honeric01(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2011
^^^^

But you were too fast, C'mon, like you said 50.00 is not that much, why then did you bring this to the public?

embarrassing a friend for 50.00 which i guess is less than $35 is really bad and i hope you find it in your heart to see the errors you made by apologizing to her.

(1) (2) (3)

What Type Of Skin Colour Do You Have / Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? / Amazing 3D Tattoos That Will Boggle Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.