Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Weird News Of The Day::::‘i Watched My Baby Drown In Flood’: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Weird News Of The Day::::‘i Watched My Baby Drown In Flood’: (715 Views)

Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have / Weird News Of The Day: Alice Sunday, 23-yr-old Woman In Court For Murder Of B/f / Weird News Of The Day:::nigerian Conman Uses 128 Fake Ids To Steal In London: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird News Of The Day::::‘i Watched My Baby Drown In Flood’: by henrykim: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
I climbed half wall of uncompleted building with my two kids to escape the flood, the wall collapsed, we fell into the flood which swept away the chil, READ MORE ON THIS LINK, http://www.shapshap.com/News/N​ews.aspx?NewsItemID=13826

(1) (Reply)

Titanium Bracelet / Sex Solutution-for Men Only / Question For Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.