Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? (3930 Views)

Work needed / Buy Clothes Frm US In Nigeria!!! Call Me 08152676470 Am Abey / How Will It Cost Me To Ship A Laptop From Usa To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? by Digriz(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
I want to order a laptop frm US thru a friend bt he's asking me to pay 15% as tax,$100 for shipping cost and $50 for money transfer.
After adding the above, i noticed that i wl be paying additional money of abt 30k naira extra.
Pls does anyone knw d average landing cost of a single laptop excluding d commodity price.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? by vindizzle: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2011
I would advice you take your friends offer as long as you will receive the goods. its worth it if you trust him considering it would almost be the same to ship it via fedex or if not more. i am into shipping to naija anyways.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? by alarena(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2011
why stressing your self, self your self the pains and buy a laptop from an online store with paid/free shipping option and they will send it down to your local house address, to get the full details mail me at: uncledollar@gmail.com

I will give you the info with full explanation, this is a site nigerian's importers/exporters are keeping from many people.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? by whatalife: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2011
@alarena,
can you pls send me info about the site or company

catfishnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? by kunlekunle: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2011
get a naija shipper in us that will do it for u
in uk its 25pounds to naija
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? by Digriz(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2011
vindizzle:

I would advice you take your friends offer as long as you will receive the goods. its worth it if you trust him considering it would almost be the same to ship it via fedex or if not more. i am into shipping to naija anyways.
tnk for d reply
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? by support4u(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2011
i can buy and ship to a place you will pick it up for you, as long as

you pay on pickup
an within lag or warri delta state

msg me on prince_onoms@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? by cargoship: 3:14am On Jul 27, 2011
$110 flat fee from the US to Lagos. (Shipping and Clearing included) Contact help@allworldinternational.com or 1-516-620-0563
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? by claybest(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2011
plz i need help i lost my laptop to robber at home in the middle of writing my project, and now i am stunt plz i need help to get another euen if its a secondhand, my project must b sumbitted by the end of september and if i dont i wil ve to repeat it, i dont ve anybody to run to am an orpha plz u guys shuld help me my contact up9ja@live.com,07064971025

(1) (Reply)

Any Chalk Making Machine Company Out There? / Is Yelgold.net A Scam / Training For Nylon Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.