Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. (157465 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
Thanks bro.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
still waiting to hear from you vito
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2011
vito my brother you promised to send some new pictures of the progress of the work so far.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2011
@Sweetedge. The holiday was a particularly busy one as the moulders were able to do 1600 blocks in 3 days.

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2011
More

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
This is what i plan to achieve at the end of the day but mine with some slight additions

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by spyder880(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nice work bro, keep em coming.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
More for all to see

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
Incidentally this crib is 2 streets away from mine

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
Check out these ones on the next street to mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
The gatehouse

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
More pics

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
This is a cute small 3 bedroom bungalow. Love it.

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by spyder880(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
Whoao!!!
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by NL1960: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
@vitodorado. Love the step tile aluminum roof used for the duplex. I hope the colour is bush green because it is step tile bush green i want to use for my own duplex in the villa. Since I showed Madam the one used by Spyder880 when he showcased the roofing of a bungalow, she does not want to hear of any other colour again. I will like to blow her mind further by showing her this one.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Ogbefi007: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
Don Vito, are you going to buy your granite in Benin or Auchi? heard that Auchi granite is better, that the once in benin are full of dirt , do you have ideal of the price of granite in benin and auchi? lets say for 30tons, since we are in same locality i think we should compare prices.
Also i see that you are molding blocks just like me, i have got up to 4500 blocks thou i have stopped for the time being
for molding a packing ( to gather the blocks when dried) i pay N1800 per 100 blocks, and i get my cement for N1850 per bags.

How much do u pay your labourers for molding per day. Mind u mine is molding and packing to create space for furture molding. I should be starting foundation anytime soon, sorry i ve not sent you pictures of mine, the reason is that i am not in town and another thing, if the face in that picture is anything to go by its like i know you very well. Please send me your email address ? i think we attended same university!
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
@Ogbuefi. As for the granite, i actually got mine for 160k (30 tons) and that was like 2 months ago before the commencement of the foundation work. If you ask for my opinion, i'd say you got a fair deal.

For the block molders, the wage agreed was 3500k/200 blocks i.e 5 bags and they would start staking them as soon as they are strong and dry. Hopefully, an additional 800 blocks should be made this weekend and hoping to hit 3500pcs before we commence setting before the end of the month.

As for the picture you were referring to, i hope its not the one on pg 1, if so that is not me but that of my builder. i actually told him jokingly to pose for me as i was taking him global by advertising him on the internet. Sorry, i doubt if am the one you know. But you never can tell, its a small world you know, we might just be old friends without knowing it, lol
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Ogbefi007: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
thanks for the prompt response, your information and advice will be applied. You know one just have to be very careful when it comes to dealing with ones in-law as in my case!
Your advice is valuable. Did u get the granite in Benin there or AUCHI
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Ogbefi007: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
yet again, at 3500k/200 blocks i.e 5 bags, i was wondering aren't u concern about the strength of the blocks, because to get 200 blocks from 5bags indicate that from each bag u make up to 40blocks, in my case i make a minimum of 30/32 blocks per bag.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
Really do not have a clue which location the granites were gotten from. In actual fact, it was my builder who made the arrangement and all i did was to pay. I think it really depends on how your molders mix, but 40 from one bag is not bad at all, as i also noticed that in some cases they came out with 38.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by NL1960: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
@vitodorado: You have not answered my own question oooooooooooo.

@Ogbefi_007: My brother got the one he used for mine at Iyuku or Okpella or so. He went straight to the quarry. It is cheaper at the quarry and you are sure of what you are getting. He bought a trailer load. I do not know the tonnage for a trailer load.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
@NL. So sorry my bro. i thought you were just passing a comment on the colour of the roofing and never figured you were asking me a question. However, really cannot be specific but its a green quiet alright. I hope this helps.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
More grace to your elbow vito, i can see the good work you've put in place.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Ogbefi007: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
@NL1960 cum Don Vito, et al, that is quite nice Okepella is not far from AUCHI so quality of the quarry might be near close, i expect same for the price, in any-case i have sent the money across for the purchase of 30tons Granite just to start the foundation, also i will need to cough out N80k for the approval of the plan. thou was told i can proceed with my foundation with the receipt and letter from the authorities, these are the milestone for now and i hope to surpass it by the coming week.

Guys God will see us through IJN, AMEN and AMEN,
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2011
@vito Don Vito my bros, i will be grateful if you can assist me with the contact of your moulder, i purchase a 100 by 100 land @ amagba, i just finish paying the legal and community fee, foundation digging will commence this month Ishi Allah.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Ogbefi007: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ sweetedge where is amagba located? Is it Benin also. I bought same size for 1.2million in Eyaen axis benin, how much is urs?
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2011
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Ogbefi007: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2011
OkY that nice just got confirmation from my architect that my survey papers are out now. Jonesboro m tiredof the waiting n corruption done. Intend getting the approval started this coming week. I m do coughout 80k forthe approval know have another contact that promise to get the approval out in one week!
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Ogbefi007: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
Pls don't mind my spellings actually my pad is too small to type
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by atasteve: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2011
These pix are tantalizing, your area will turn out very beautiful by the time the houses are completed.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2011
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ogbefi how much did you survey yours i intent to do mine next week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.